You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: AF Development & Design
Thread: New Stat Ideas
Post by: Tarin(118208)
2006-05-24 03:51:42
Backstab: Only works if you hit the attack button, for the first attack only has a chance of doing 4X damage.

Critical Hit: Chance of 2X damage

Double-Strike: Obv.

Ranger lore: Chance of travel taking less energy.

And there's a million other RPG stats that could be added.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-05-25 00:25:37
Well, Peter isn't planning on new big changes in AF if you ask me.
I'm glad you like to improve and all, but (at least for now) i think AF will stay the way it is...

Wouldn't be fair against the older players either, right. You only name positive things, like 4X attack, double attack, etc... It would only be for the positive things in AF. Why don't you invent other things aswell, like Backstabb with a chanse of the monster hitting YOU for 4X or so...

(why else do you think mossy TAKES AWAY statts too :p)

-dF-SuEpAhFlY-
Post by: slangi(11441)
2006-05-25 03:22:05
5 energy to travel no big deal it doesnt hurt that much as it is 4x the damage in a GS from someone with a wallace claymore and merlins necklace averaging 78-86 damage straight up? lessee here so basically youre begging someone to do 3-400 damage and the critical hit doubling the damage because knowing tarin he would combine these attacks thats 6-800 damage in 1 hit and then a double atatck oh look round 1 and UPS goes down with his 1600 hp. So uhh no this wont work AF isnt other rpgs so quit trying to make it into other ones please. Its fine the way it is as its unique self.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-05-28 09:09:00
Amen to that! ;)
Didn't toughth of GS before.

nice one, slangster-magic-stick-partner-mate :p

-dF-
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout