You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: AF General
Thread: See the mighty looks of the most Divine Rogue in Adventures Fame!
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-08-26 22:24:53
There you are reading this live broadcasting from the Dwarven Stronghold, you have probably not been here before, weakling and coward as you are. See the mighty Dwarven Halls, the Dwarven Warriors patrolling the streets and striding out of town to meet the armies of orcs and giants in the mountains.
Priests and Kings plan the campaign and lead the powerful armies onto the battlefield.

A fortress it is, the first stand in the war against the dark and ugly forces.
A haven also, for those strong adventurers who, on their own, often inflict more damage upon our foes then a whole company of Axebearers.

Here in the Inns you can see some of them, resting, drinking, preparing for another lonely and valiant voyage to dark places and lands.

Today we have the exhilirating luck to see Zeus arrive at the Luxurious Inn after a day of vanquishing rogue gladiators on the Rickety Bridge. There he strides through the Stronghold, Dwarves spacing up the street for him on all sides, a few that do not notice him get washed away with one blow. Entering the Inn, he sits down and orders a servant to bring his 150 gem bags and his 200 potion bags up to the suite. "Magic", our god says, "is fun. But servants need some work every now and then."

The night is spent with drinking ale in the Inn together with some other travellers like Loki the Lewd and Snidely.

Next morning, the sun rises and at first light Zeus walks out of the Inn, the dawning sun illuminating his radiant hair. There he goes, mightiest and most loved of all famous adventurers, gladiator champion and paladin of good.

People in the street cast themselves upon their knees, faces held down on the stonecrafted streets of Dwarfrealm. Some slowly look up and see the finely crafted, black Doppleganger Boots, which, by people unlearned in these matters, are sometimes called "an upgrade of the seven-miles boots". No, the truth is more, the Boots, strong and sturdy, wear as light as a feather and the adventurer wearing them is as nimble-footed in combat as a Ranger Elf, dashing and dodging opponent's strike, the Doppleganger Boots are of great defensive value to an adventurer.

Above the Boots, a Black and Silver Kilt covers the top of the God's brownbranded legs and anyone not female trying to look under sees a flahs of lightning and hears a roll of thunder. Not all mighty weapons are practiced in combat.

Circling round the waist, an Orcish Skull Belt is the ideal clothing to keep the kilt where it should be while giving great opportunity to the adventurer to store his weaponry. The skulls are magically prepared so that no rotting processes might undermine the stature and power of the item, nor the dark gray colour of the skulls fade.

Looking more up one can see the mighty Bob's Breast Plate, Darkly shining and made of Black Iron, although made for an adventurer of more Dwarvish chestform than Human, this Plate is the perfect fit for Zeus' mighty body and a powerful armour.

Around his neck, one can see Merlin's Necklace, vibrating with magical powers. Enhancing spellcraft and lore of Zeus, it's a useful artefact in the fight against evil. Silvery it shines, composed of many small shining gems and silveries.

Under the necklace, a thin, small rope holds the Amulet of Devotion, a white, magic tool that enhances the concentration, focus and accuracy in combat of the one wearing it.

His mighty face shines with his Divinity, while in his right ear one can see two identical golden Earrings of Honor, items that grant the bearer superb skill in duels and hand-to-hand combat. On top of his head, a basic Pirates Helmet, bronze and shining, graces his radiant golden hair.

Looking at the mighty and strong arms on either side of his body, one can see two mighty Rings of Power. Circling the second and fourth finger of his right hand, they have a direct and magic effect on his weapon and combat proficiency. Gold and plain, the shine of the Rings implies that they have stories of their own.

Finally, held in his right hand, the mighty Wallace Claymore, the blade longer than five feet, the hilt itself is a feet long itself. Used both in one-handed and two-handed combat, it is obvious that this dreadful weapon is Zeus' most important tool in his quest to clean the world.

Walking out of the Gates, people watch him admiringly venture north, towards the Fringe and beyond: the desolate wastes of the Badlands.

This was Radovan Ranastnik, live from the Dwarven Stronghold.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-08-30 02:56:21
prozac man... get some
Post by: Raving Druids(21385)
2005-08-30 04:50:10
This damn thread title screws up my window! Stop bumping it!!
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-08-30 19:26:26
What is bumping?
Oh, you mean putting it at the top again like I just did.
OOPS.
Post by: JEED(103136)
2005-08-30 21:32:41
I don't see in Pasha's page Ring Of Honor?! What gives these rings? Offence, or what ?
Post by: Infamous_Infants(23)
2005-08-31 02:51:36
Look again :)
2005-08-31 15:17:10
Yes...Now, there are!
Where could be find! In the sand: Storm Giant,Naga's or who can gave these?!
2005-08-31 19:08:33
Read better...

it is Earring of Honor, and Ring of Power.

The Witchking ofcourse holds a Ring of Power.(No, Sauron is not (yet) in the game) And Gregor Godkiller has Earrings of Honor.
2005-09-01 05:44:21
Thanks! :)
Post by: slangi(11441)
2005-09-02 08:58:37
And the helmet...remains a mystery but it is one of the 3 areas pasha has yet to find
2005-09-02 09:17:09
2 areas :) well i sure what number and color portal the helmet are in, but i can't locate it. but i guess i will find it in time.

Pasha
2005-09-07 22:35:02
sigh, give me one star destroyer and u be dust.
2005-09-08 01:06:49
the star destroyer are probably in the other area.....
2006-05-19 22:53:36
Gregor Godkiller is in what area number? And Merlin?
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-05-21 23:24:45
Jeed, didn't slangi told you to finally do something yourself? Withouth help from other players?

You're one of those people who needs walkthroughs in every game, right?

poor jeedy
2007-02-03 05:35:21
bump..... LOOOL
2007-02-04 12:34:22
hèhè, it was worth it...
2007-02-12 06:12:15
Agreed :)
Post by: TrickytotheMaximus(8206)
2007-06-01 14:51:07
I dunno, according to the latest Glad Sports, Zeus is now fighting nakid?

Bad night of cards?
Divorce?
Gone native?
2007-06-23 09:03:23
i heard it had something to do with beer...
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout