You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC Development & Design
Thread: Score Limit
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-01-21 09:12:31
This is an idea for the never ending argument of fed feeding and how it makes it allmost impossible to take the top after the feeding has escellated.

Put in place a score cap. An empire can not go above a certain score.

Effects:

1. The game would get very violent and active very quick.
2. The game would become more about fast paced battles than about long term strategy.
3. Feeding mins would no longer be a major issue. An empires score could only be increased so much though they would still have the mins.
4. Empires at the score cap would be alot more powerfull than thier scores would indicate. This could make taking top a little tricky as you could no longer read the score to figure out what they have.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to throw in your two cents. I know you will.
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2006-01-21 21:44:15
Not a bad idea, although it might make the round all come down to the last day, whether thats a bad thing depends on personal opinion I guess.
Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2006-01-25 11:10:23
Round "coming down to last day" in general is a bad side-effect. If this was combined with a shifting round-end (a suggestion I have seen elsewhere in the forum) it wouldn't be quite so bad
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2006-01-26 14:57:24
True imagine all the harvies we will have to build lol! WEEEEEE.

What about stoping access to the fed coffers completely once someone takes number one spot in the list.

How high a limit on score would you have?

Hmmm oh i c what u mean....... i think (rediting post) ur saying u can still build when ur score gets up that high?
as opposed to limited the amount u can build because of score?

the problem with having a big emp than ur score is that some other emps will feed alllllll day and nite :0

Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout