You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: SCT! why dont we change it to a regular sc
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-02-06 10:03:13
honestly, no oen really like sct, except mayb renegade, i think its a waste of server space, and it'd be alot better if we get peter to change it to a regular sc, cept with like 1 month rounds, or something different....cuz sct is just boring...PLEASE post info here, agreeing, disagreeing, cuz in teh long run if you agree, the more of us that do the more of a chance it'll change
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2005-02-06 18:01:28
Hmm, Id have to say this is probably ur most productive forum post.

WHY NOT I SAY. lets change SCT to a 1 month version of the game. open to donators and freebies, maybe 700aps cap, same rules... etc just 2ap every 10mins..

well i like it, coz sct is very um.. well i played it a bit for 5 rounds right at the start, but thats about it

Regards Spart
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-02-06 23:36:04
I LIKE IT!!!! wow, a great idea! sct is totally lame, and needs revamping like a 80 year old needs a facelift! didnt regualar sc used to be a month?
2005-02-07 03:39:56
yes it did, but that was before my time

and another thing, we could use the SCT space as a test server, for ideas we have, cant really hurt at all, and thanks spart, most of my other forum posts have been terrible, lol
2005-02-07 03:48:23
if we want this to actually catch on, and make peter think about it, we need ALOT more ppl to email peter, or prolly for his liking post it here....cuz we need alot, so everyone that comes in here, post wut ut hink, and then post ur friends who are donators, make them get in here...
Post by: dwp(51152)
2005-02-07 04:12:41
I like the idea - 25ap /10min and 5000ap cap is just tooooo much.

A first run can take down a 24mil empire with a stepping stone at 1mil - just be mining 3000aps with 50odd harvies lol

It NEEDS a revamp!

It seemed sooo much fun at the start, but to be honest mining 3k aps just isn't what I want to do.

Maybe a higher cap would be nice, tho - get some nice runs in there, but 5000 is too much - it turns it into torps vs mines.

But an 'elite' *cough* version of sc would be nice - you could vent some steam in there or test out new ideas.

The only problem I see is if it becomes the new standard - as in people stop playing regular sc cos sct is more fun, but due to the smaller number of players in sct I don't think that will happen.
Post by: Wolverine(1)
2005-02-07 22:43:23
Email spamming me is not a good idea, trust me :)

I am open to the idea of reducing the ap in SCT and making the rounds longer.

SCT will remain closed to non donating players.

Peter
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout