You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: Interview with Dalvian
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-11-16 17:29:26
Welcome to the B.M.F. news center. Today we are letting Dalvian out of his cell for a special apperance.

Philldo: So Dalvian how does it feel to take Gorgons spot in the federation?

Dalvian: There is no way I'm missing all the fun but it does bother me that there will be nobody to put bibles in hotel rooms.

Philldo: Hmm, ok man. So any problems/complaints with the new upgraded cell we got for you?

Dalvian: On my TV everyone has pink hair.

Philldo: Oh, we will fix that for you as soon as possible. How about that butter dispenser, is it working ok?

Dalvian: I like when butter melts on my head. It makes me feel warm and special.

Philldo: good good you should be feeling at home then. So what did you think when you saw Trojas new fed lineup?

Dalvian: I luaghed so hard I coughed a big booger on my lap.

Philldo: Cool, do you have any plans for today?

Dalvian: I think I'll put on my monkey suit and walk around town.

Philldo: You like that video game system we had installed for you as well?

Dalvian: Mrs. Pac man was hot and I still can't control the trouser snake.

Philldo: How is the medication we added to your ration of butter affecting you so far, you feeling normal yet?

Dalvian: I've been up 24 hours now and I'm starting to see you out of the corner of my eye. You have a dillly and a tub of butter. I'm starting to get scared.

Philldo: Can I talk to your other personalities before we end this interview?

Dalvian: No I have to catch a nap, take a seat next to Butter Man, and Mr. Sock Puppet. Don't touch Mr. Sock Puppets button eyes. It makes him angry.

Philldo: Ok dude... um.. on that note.. Ill be leaving now. have a good day.

Dalvian: Ha Ha Ha. I'm so funny.
Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2005-11-16 19:25:19
LOL - nice one phil
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-11-16 22:18:59
Very funny. That makes another booger I've coughed on my pants. That was a very strange day for me. Fun..but strange.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout