You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: Blood, Sweat and Tears Wrestling.
Post by: hyperion(251714)
2007-08-09 19:56:44
I have started a brand new efed, it will begin with one RP show and one VOW show, but I hope to expand on this to make a hugely active efed. I am looking for members for my first shows starting next week. The address is http://bstwf.proboards98.com/index.cgi. Anyone who wishes to join is welcome, join the site and then sign a contract. I apologise for it still being plain colours I thought the actual set up was more important than looks right now.
Post by: camilorios26(228307)
2007-08-09 21:09:54
I joined Hyperion, and for the people we are two experimented PWO with a great history at e-feds

so this will not be a n00bīs e-fed, plz join us
2007-08-10 04:14:05
Oh and on an extra note to that I have 3 years experience at running websites, I have also been assisting on GHW for a while with GHW.com and a few other things, but yes the head end of this site are experienced and it will look better very soon, I promise before my first show on Tuesday Night.

Come and Sign up and I will try to get you a match on Tuesday.
2007-09-06 19:22:20
Well we have now been running for a month our first Pay Per View is on Sunday and we are starting a new show come Thursday so we will now have two VOW based shows and one RP show, so come join and have some fun on the fastest growing fed around.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout