You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Wrestler alignment and managers
Post by: shadyjack(60098)
2004-12-24 09:54:03
Just throwing out ideas, no flames, please^^

Alignment:
I was just thinking that a distinction between faces and heels could be cool. Nothing major, say like a face would get a "second-wind" ability during matches, while a heel would get a "cheap shot" ability (foreign object, holding tights, feet on the ropes during a pin). A 'tweener could choose an option at character generation, or get both at 1/2 effectiveness.

Managers:
I honestly have no idea about this one, but being able to hire a manager would be cool.
Actually BEING a manager, and taking on your own stable of wrestlers would be neat too, but now I'm talking about a completely different game....

But like I said, I'm just throwing out ideas, I'm sure someone else could come up with something better.

Anyway, that's my meager contribution to game development, carry on^^

Viva la VOW!
Post by: bofimar(63499)
2004-12-24 16:49:47
Anothere good idea would be to add 4-man batle royals,triple threats andothere multiplayer matches.This would be realy good.
Post by: Coneman(325)
2004-12-24 17:50:58
Dude.

4 way battle royals = tag teams
Triple threat = tag teams...but its more like a battle royal with everyone being eliminated

What I'd like to see is elimination tag matches. Where everyone on the team must be eliminated.
Post by: shawnmlbpm(31587)
2004-12-27 03:02:45
I like the ideas
Post by: The Sniper(27754)
2004-12-28 07:15:41
The Face Heel thing is not a bad idea, but I can't think how they would work without making somekind of incrediably unfair advantage. Will they give the same kind of advantage? Or will one be more favourable? If this can't worked out we could have a little section just for interest stating player alignment.

The manager idea is good but again I am struggling to think how a manager would be used in the game again with giving an very unfair advantage. Maybe a reduced payout or possible disqualification for players with managers?

Elimination Tag Matches rocks plain and simple with give teams a chance to still get something out of a player being quick pinned. However if a player is eliminated but his side wins will he get the same amount of money? He shouldn't get the loser payout, but maybe half and half :)

Thats my input, what do other guys think?
Post by: justin(29798)
2005-01-18 00:58:52
the heel face thing is a very good idea but the manager thing is not a very good idea
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout