You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: A Few Suggestions
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2005-02-22 07:29:35
What about having hardcore matches?

Also a stat count for hardcore abilities would be good.

Iron man matches (Could just call them that and do first to 3 pins or something. It would be more dangerous than a cage and the pay off would be much higher.)

Make some kind of advantage of being in stables: Rare run-ins, donate money to stable members, etc.

Have basic hardcore moves: Chair shot, etc and then make people buy other more powerful hardcore moves: Barbwire, etc. Special hardcore moves would be cool too.

That's about it for now, but I like to suggest stuff to better games on all the games I play... I'll be back probably. ;)
Post by: mistahspeddles(20309)
2005-02-22 07:59:23
No weapons, this has been brought up a billion times. Peter wants a family type game, so blood and gore is out of the question.

Ironman, you can do your own.

We used to have stable battles and tourneys all the time. Myself and others who ran them are too lazy/busy to organize them anymore. Not to mention stables are just way too spread out now, things used to be a lot closer. Some of us have been looking for another stable tourney, but it never happens. Stables are mainly for things like that and just mainly for roleplaying. They were almost eliminated at a point.
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2005-02-22 13:01:15
I see, those are good points. Thanks for the reply.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout