You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: League of Legends?
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2007-09-04 20:10:05
Once there are enough legends is it possible to see a "League of Legends?" It could be the LOL! That would be greatness. :P
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2007-09-04 21:33:48
For what purpose would this "league" be created, aside from having "LoL" as its acronym?
2007-09-05 03:25:07
Is there really a need for another reason than LOL!? :P Well, I was thinking that maybe legends who choose not to retire more than once could have a league past VWO and maybe they wouldn't have to age anymore. Would be kinda cool.
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2007-09-05 04:39:17
"Well, I was thinking that maybe legends who choose not to retire more than once could have a league past VWO and maybe they wouldn't have to age anymore."

I suppose you want to just undo aging altogether? Every game needs an upper limit to prevent people from abusing the benefits of a game without boundaries. Aging and stat caps provide this.

Remember that once upon a time there was no VWO, nor was there an SSWO. When will it end?
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2007-09-05 05:22:00
Basically a way of stopping Joker *rolls eyes*.
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-09-05 07:50:54
it stops me to because i have to press links and wen you buy all your moves this little link called legend is there so i need to push it. Doh! and guess what am a law again. Dam links! you can set plans for all chars but if games change and rules and new stuff comes in to game of course you have to ajust. I do. So i just move on and go with the flow and dont wory about it. its more fun trying to figger out a new plan of attack realy. use your mind Zombies!
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2007-09-05 08:52:13
I actually like the idea of a League of Legends - once you've bought all the moves and 'retired' to join the Legends of VOW list, you get the choice to either start again in LAW or join the LoL.

The way I'd set it up (if I knew how to anyway :P) would be:

Wrestlers who choose to join the LoL would have all their Stats returned to Max, but would also have any and all Legend Bonuses removed too!

Ageing would no longer be a factor.

Members of LoL would NOT be able to challenge anybody outside of the League, but wrestlers in other Leagues would be able to challenge them!

At any time, LoL'ers would be able to leave the League and start again in LAW with all their previous Legend Bonuses being reinstated at this point.

And .... the best thing about creating this League would be ........ one less thing for Antti to complain about!! :D
Post by: Syrjis(80123)
2007-09-05 10:13:01
Oh don't worry. I'll find another thing to complain about. -.-
2007-09-09 03:17:58
I actually like how DMD would go about it, but that's just me... Because I'm not gonna want to retire anymore probably after my 5th time because then I would have done all styles.
Post by: m_carta(37500)
2007-09-09 14:58:39
It's going to take a long while before stat degradation affects you, especially if you have a legend bonus backing you up.
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-09-13 12:16:59
um no! not realy. if your a three time legend or more yep i might agree but a single time or double legend is over rated for his dmg potenchawel. its not automatic to get the extra bounus. So for Players like
Bubba HIck and Mad\Max and LK ya looking at lots of pain. to thell the trueth thay dont even need to wory about what move they buy then. there still monsters. lol in a good way of course. I love them all but LK needs to give me my leg back and Max still has my arm too. I think bubba still has some body part of mine in his locker.

So you want Peter to add in no ageing and ageing now with more lists? lol. i think you mise well split the game in to two difrent games. i dont think peter will half his user base for this. sounds like fun but practacal ? i dont think so. would be fun how ever.

Denzil
Post by: ocelot(76)
2007-09-20 06:19:15
I remember Brian Alan.....

But then again LoL beats almost everything.... except Brian Alan
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout