You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Federations
Post by: lazy(27024)
2005-01-10 06:24:06
They should cost money to own and it lowers like moves. The owner can make matches and choose who wins, both wrestlers will be paid the same.The owner also pays the wreslters while still making a profit from the fan base. They offer contracts for the amount of fame a wrestler has, if a wrestler has maybe 500 fame, they could offer $0.50 for each fame in singles, so they recieve $250 in a singles, he could offer $4.00 for each fame in cages, and $1.00 for ladders, this is without staff.
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-01-10 11:42:40
so, with my 1700 fame, I would make $6800 per cage match? sign me up :D

Seriously, your idea isn't without merit, but having an owner pick who wins, opens up the whole favoritism can of worms. Then you got people complaining because the owner always picks the same person to win. This may not happen, but it easily could, and would with the amount of people who would want to be owners.

Roleplaying is an imaginative part of vow, and shouldn't be integrated into the game, really, because not everyone is into it. Your idea would work well in a game based on Feds.
Post by: lazy(27024)
2005-01-13 09:24:38
Ty for your feedback. In wrestling owners sometimes do help their friends out. It will not be fun to lose all the matches you have to one of the ownner's good friends.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21812
Logout