You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW General
Thread: Head mod
Post by: yar(35506)
2006-12-26 11:06:37
Well i cant seem to find the origional head mod thread. But i think I have figured out what has happened.

Will there be a new head mod? No because Denzil is still head mod, he just had peter take his name off the contact list because certain players didnt like the way he did the job. Why do I think he is still head mod? because he said in a GW post that he is looking for chat mods to give a position too. which is something a head mod does.

Post by: denzil(82151)
2006-12-25 16:13:01 well i was the main mod a wile ago now in all games. i am still finding players to do chat mods in all the games. i am soul burn in gang war. when i was modding full time i did not have time to play gang war fully or to at its best. i am not much of a player but i do like to help friends make there goals in game. so there is at least 3 chat mods in gang war + filtering as well. its all silent mods now. so self modding is a smart thing to do. good luck and good gaiming in the wars guys.

i am not big noteing my self just incase ya thinking i am. lol i am a crap player but do injoy it when i get a chance and find a good crew like blood stones and the death blades. good guys. all i am doing is given a heads up for all players that play ok. cheers. all and merrry xmas.

Do I care? not really the game is going down the tubes and has been for some time. The only reason I am still here is because I have made some good friends that I like to talk with and an occasional match, when one can be found is nice. Untill the game turns around I have desided not to donate any more, and support another game I like. I dont blame anyone for the way vow has become and wish the best for it, if it turns around and becomes fun again I would start donating again. I dont recommend anyone else do this because I like peter and he does need the support to keep the game running. The people that know me know I use to play 10+ hours a day, now I doubt I play more than a hour a day. Good luck in all your plit games
2006-12-26 16:07:23
this is why i gave up the main mod spot. i dont give too stuffs what others say or pick up on what i am doing now because i am not the main mod. this is part of what was driveing me barmy and haven to be ultra nice to players all the time that reposted all my stuff . lol I too know peter and just help him out because he is not in game. i go looking for players to mod all parts of the game. this is why i posted in the GW forum. i my self do not make the choice on who is mod. its the three main mod crew that look after the mod center now. doing all the filters and emails and looking for multys. So if i can help out a little finding chat mods for Peter i dont see it as a big deal.

Now getting told i am a main mod again thats funny. lol what do i have to do get band to prove it. o o. come on Ray give it up. I know you wanted the job.

This does not mater one little bit now. the jobs are filled up now. even the GW ones. you may post any thing i say in here because its all my own thoughts and words. if you dont like them well it does not mater. this is what i belive and think.

Denzil.
I am sick of been quowted out of context. if you have a problem speek to me. its got nothing to do with plit.
2006-12-27 04:13:35
If your not still the head mod then why did you feel the need to defend it?

Your right I dont like you, or what you have done and tried to do while you have been head mod. I stated my opinion and stick by it.

At one time I did want to be head mod, not anymore, I wouldnt even be a silent mod.

which brings up a good question, If, your not the head mod, and are suppose to be a silent mod, why are you not silent?

If your not head mod why are you still doing functions that a head mod does?

you can fool some of the people, but you dont fool me. have a nice day.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-12-27 11:45:32
yar, would you believe ME if i sayd he isn't main-mod anymore?
as ex-mod you should know better then opening posts like this, lol :D

Take my word for it, and no questions asked... Denze is no longer main-mod... That's it :D
2006-12-27 11:59:03
Ok I can accept he is not head mod anymore, but I cant accept him being a silent mod and not being silent. Let the current head mods find any chat mods they want, he should just accept his role as a regular SILENT mod. He stepped down cause he chose not to do the job anymore, so now he is just a regular mod, I just want him to fulfill that position and not talk like he is someone special in the game, he is just another player, no better no worse than anyone else! but I will drop it.
2006-12-27 12:07:58
i'll explain to you the way I think of it...
we'll name the New head-mod 'mister X' :D

Well, the mods are looking for chat-mods. Mister X can't ask around in the fora, becaus ehe needs to remain cmouflaged :D
Mister X works together with Denzil, because Mr.X still has a lot to learn.
Denzil asks around for chat-mods, so Mr.X doesn't have to reveal is secret idendity. Denzil is no longer MOD (no silent either), but still has the powers, in case Mr.X needs some help. Everyone knows denzil has been MOD, so there's no use of him to be silent :D

Well, i guess, that's how i see it :)

But as i sayd again (in another thread), it's late and i'm drunk. i'm going byebye!

ciao
Post by: BubbaG(33460)
2006-12-27 12:26:13
I preferred to be called Mr. G not Mr X!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I guess that wasnt' very silent.
j/k

Hey yar lighten up a little.
2006-12-27 13:21:06
let's call you... erm HIM Mr.Bub then. Nobody will notice ;)
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2006-12-27 17:05:15
I've been called Mr. Bub in real-life before. New name, please! :p
2006-12-27 20:36:27
ok I have lightened up lol
2006-12-27 21:08:38
FINALLY!!!

everybody, you can stop holding your breath again ;)
2006-12-28 01:55:08
lol
2006-12-28 10:14:53
beeing silent is easy. beeing my self and still helping players as i allways have by given advice is still gona be part of me allways. I dont entend to change at all. I will still help players and warn players. Just as any one in chat should do. The ones that know i have mod powers should listen and learn. if not too bad. i dont have time for foolish ppl that break the rules. the funny part is i might warn some one and a difrent chat mod takes there chat. then i get asked any way. so i help them to the mod center. its very easy. 99% of the pm i use to get i sent to the email so it could get recorded proply. all in the day of helping. this is just what all players should do.

A forum is where ppl go to read and post stuff so if Plit is looking for mods this is where i would ask. Why because i dont know every one in game. i am not Omnipatent unlike some ppl think i am. Ok Peter could do this but as ya know he has a new family and is working on this game behind the seens with all sorts of stuff. superflee is right. how does a silent mod ask some one to become a mod. Well? this is where i help. this is a easy fix. i dont mind helping. I will do most things if asked nicely. if you would like to give me a title it would be ??? um a helper. A fersilatater.

well i see this as some ting that is all blown out because onen is no set rules on some thing. one day i might go back to doing some mod stuff. but i will not tell any one. but as most silent mods know. it dont work this way. little birds allways chat about things.
2006-12-28 10:55:21
"I will do most things if asked nicely."

Can you pretty please say a bad word in chat?
What are you all starring at me for. He might do it!

"little birds allways chat about things."
And so do little flies :D
2006-12-28 18:13:10
which game do ya want me to go off in? better not be plit. just incase i lose my main mod status. o o LOL☻
2006-12-28 22:09:21
Well, i assume you're not playing any other games, right?
Other games are NOTHING compared to plit :P

Right?

right?

right?
2007-01-06 21:34:06
well i would look realy dum going off at mine sweeper.
Post by: mob(23502)
2007-01-07 05:20:39
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

*high-fives Denzil*

╔════════════════════════════╗
║I had no idea one could use extended ascii here !!!!║
╚════════════════════════════╝

A little off topic, sorry. ☻

Now only if the forum used a fixed font instead of TTF we could have lots of fun!
☼ I tried using PLIT-Mcode fontface but it doesn't like extended ascii ☼

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
2007-01-07 09:30:42
allright mob...
you're a little lonely aren't you? ;)
Post by: mob(23502)
2007-01-08 06:36:43
ⁿσ┬ └ºπε│ÿ.

ëásî║¥ αmÜsΣd. ☺
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581