You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: General
Thread: can't find server error msg
Post by: leo major(358652)
2008-05-20 02:01:49
Hi I logged on to VOW around 11pm eastern daylight time. every few clicks I get the can't find server message from firefox. I have been bumped off a few times and had to log back on. Tried voting for ap and while doing so got the can't find server msg again, still recieving ap tho. had a lot of difficulty getting into the forums too, took several tries and some waiting to get through and had to log on again since at some point I got bumped off again. It's about 12:25 am now eastern daylight time. wasn't sure if this was a glitch or the server just getting too busy. Thought you might want to know. Also didn't want you to think I was scamming AP without voting. Anyway love the game, thanks for setting it up and letting everyone play around on it.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-05-20 18:58:55
Firefox never gave me problems. Perhaps clear your cookies :D
Post by: leo major(358652)
2008-05-20 21:36:52
I did clear the cookies, tho I forgot to mention it. I don't think it's firefox. either a glitch or the server getting too busy would be my guess. my other net surfing was fine. just mentioned firefox in case they wanted to know what I was using. thanks tho.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-05-21 07:18:21
So it's all better now? :D
Nice!

Could have been a server oveload, or pete was doing a minor update :D Yeah, let's blame peter's work :)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout