You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: GW Newbies
Thread: Query
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-04-22 04:41:38
What happens if you don't have enough food for your gang members but don't generate enough income to pay them or buy them food either? Just wondering.
Post by: mob(23502)
2005-04-22 05:23:29
They start leaving your gang. It is practically inevitable so don't worry about it too much. You could try going on a huge COM spree when you notice you are getting low on funds. I don't think it is a smart idea to rob food producers or run drugs to remedy the situation.

In the future, when you see gangs dropping both in the money and strength rankings, you'll know why.
2005-04-22 05:40:32
I presumed as much, I was more wondering is it that they simply leave or does it become a situation where all the gang members are fighting over who gets paid and you lose members due to them shooting each other. Good thing it hasn't happened to me yet.
Post by: Raving Druids(21385)
2005-04-22 05:56:38
I swear, Vercetti...you must have this forum on constant update ;-)

By the time you are big enough for it to be a concern, there are easier ways to get money

- The one-blockers by that time will be worth around $40k-$55k

- Hit MIL blocks and sell off the weapons
2005-04-22 06:02:03
Thanks, your point about one blockers was exactly what I was going to ask next before I had read your post. Does 'One Blockers' keep getting more and more members or is there a limit that they can reach? Also if there is a limit to their numbers how many people would you recommend sending into get them?
Post by: Raving Druids(21385)
2005-04-22 08:01:00
A one blocker grows at an average of 10 new recruits a day, each day. So after 30 days you would be up against starting values plus 300. There is no real limit they could reach as the money/food and the unused ap spent gaining money they earn covers costs (so they will never run out of cash and loose members that way). It is rare (at least in games I am in!) for a oncer to go over $70k without being taken out.

One blockers can be deceptivly strong - last block so they fight to the death. I never hit them with less than 500Nov. If thats more than 5ap I would only do it if I needed cash. As soon as 1000Nov is 5ap, thats what I send.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout