GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC Development & Design
Thread: SCT sucks and this is why
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-01-18 12:21:34
1) not enough people play it.(main problam)
2) some clown takes all the mins off the board and builds harvies.(impossible to take down a 40million+ empire with no mins)
3) you spend 90% of the time fleetless because torps are too easy to build (most sct runs are 200 fighters and as many torps as needed to get the job done, meaning mass rapings, i know, i have done it.)
4)too easy to feed the top guy mins if you have a deal with them. ( i know, beacuse i also have done this)

why am i complianing? because i would like the format to change, but in a way that all the payers of sc could and should agree on to make it something more interesting, so more would play.
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-01-19 10:29:55
i agree 500%...i am a donator now, and i was extatic to find out i would be able to play sct...and then i played it, and i was in awe....i felt let down, i thought it would have more of a point than build mine grids and torps....i think it has potencial....but not enough point to play...i find myself going to do it and just syaing....i'd rather go run in circles......peter is a genious with the games he has made, i wish he'd improve this, or make another game for donators, cuz its a awesome thing....

p.s. sentries, thank you for bringing this up, it's been bothering me for a while......but i just forgot...

~OPA~
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-01-19 10:41:48
Peter spends alot of time and effort to bring us this game thats sooooooo adictive. Let me just say that yes there are flaws and its not perfect but its a heck of a lot of fun to play. I suggest you are suffering from "cant win a round" syndrome and you would be a lot better off sending Peter a polite email explaining why you are unhappy and ask him if there is anything he can do to change things. He is constantly working on his games. Try to be a little more considerate to that fact.
Whisper
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-01-19 18:54:16
Well, that is not entirely true, the last changes to SC happened about two months ago, and before that six months...:)

Let's just say that Peter spends much time developing the five games and of those mainly vow.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-01-19 22:08:10
WELL, if rene can win... something for sure messy in sct rofl.
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-01-22 04:48:19
untill they change sct... i am never gonna play it. too much headache for no pay off. it would be different if there was something to learn... but right now is sucks donkey doo. an wisper, 1) i have my share of carrots and stars here, and 2) you suffer from i cant shet the heck up.....do you even play sct? if not get outta my post!
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-01-22 06:28:15
lol...
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout