GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: The FUN thread
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2005-06-14 04:08:46
This thread is the thread because nothing is any fun. You're only allowed to post gibberish here....

And then did come the mighty crabmonkey, and he did rain down space torpedoes upon the flock of fine empires in the galactic imperium. Fortunately, they had good umbrellas.
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-06-14 08:11:31

0000-0400

Assumed the watch, moored starboard side to pier 5 NavSta San Diego with six standard mooring lines doubled fore and aft. Engineering status is as follows: #1 and 2 SSDG in standby, #1 LOSP online, #2 A/C online, #1 and 2 Reefer online and #2 Commuator online. Receiving the following hotel services from the pier: Telephone, CHT, Cable T.V., and Power. All inport lights are on. The C.O. and X.O. are ashore, LT Loser is the CDO

James DeGraff
STG1(SW) USN

wasnt that fun?
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2005-06-14 09:55:52
As much fun as Cradle Of Filth being given the freedom of your bedroom while particularly drunk. And on heat. And with boners. Did I mention the spunk? Obiously not, it was obscured by the resulting bloodlust.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-06-16 02:14:15
I like when the clowns come to visit me at my bedside in the middle of the night. Their noses tickle and the the colors are so bright. I ate a monkey once with a pointy stick. I had the pointy stick. The monkey was unarmed. I had a pet snail when I was a kid. I called him slimy. He was a good snail. One day I ate him. Have you ever noticed clouds look like marshmellows? I think the government made clouds to look like marshmellows. Does a marsh..mellow sound like something you should be placing in your mouth? Does it come from a marsh? My chinchillas like peanuts. Sometimes I find a three or four chambered peanut and they get pretty excited. They smile and say "Thank you daddy. You are the best daddy a chinchilla could have". Then I smile, pet them, and open up the catalog of fur coats. When they are bad boys I show them the catalog and tell them they would make pretty hats. I love when the clown come to visit me at my bedside in the middle of the night.....
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-06-19 14:18:15
um.. u are not stg

u are

MA1(SW)....
2005-06-22 03:49:11
The best gibberish ever written. EVER.

The Jabberwocky

'TWAS brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy wre the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought-
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

-Lewis Carroll
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-07-07 05:08:50
i used to be a STG before converting to the dark side.
2005-07-07 05:37:25
That's funny, I used to be a nobody before turning to the dark side. There I was sweeping trash off the streets of corusant when this guy in a wicked black robe came up to me and said "hey Dalvian". That's what they call me, Dalvian. He said "hey Dalvian, would you like to be a dark jedi?". I told him that I had to sweep up the discarded food containers and dead rats. He said "Dalvian, if you were a dark jedi you could use your powers to make other people sweep up the discarded food containers and dead rats." So now I am a member of the Sith. They say there is some kind of war going on with some clones or clowns or something. I don't know. I spend most of my time controling my bosses mind and making him sweep up discarded food containers and dead rats.
Post by: mob(23502)
2005-07-28 16:22:25
I used to be an STD before converting. Now it hurts when I try to PPP. I wish someone would turn on the lights.
2005-07-28 22:03:54
When they turn on the lights I must scurry under the counter before the giants find me. There are many tales of the giants in the city where I have been born and raised. Those giants, with evil in their very bones, have stomped many of my childhood friends and used poison on entire villages. My best friend blacky was murdered in his bed allong with his 530 children. I vowed then and there to declare war on the giants. The U.N. refuses to do anything about their genocide campaign or their use of chemical weapons. I even sent a picture of their many cans of WMD's. They did nothing. So I fight this war on my own. Wherever there is a sandwich left ungaurded I will polute it. Anywhere food will be prepared I will spread filth. Anywhere Clothes are kept I will lay my eggs. We will multiply, grow stronger, and we will be victorious. I swear here and now..OH HOLY GNATS!! ITS THE SHOE!!!!.................
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout