You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: General Fed wish list thingy
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-06-03 18:33:41
Ok trying to wake up the ole forum a bit. Post here who you would like to fed with in a group.... then post who you wouldnt want to fed with.... then post who your favorite players are.... just for fun.
Post by: kintster(20068)
2005-06-03 18:43:01
At the moment I'd pretty much fed with anyone, as long as they aren't too irritating and help out. ;)

My top picks are basically those that have played in Notorious before: Spart, Philldo, Exi, Thug, DoA (although he hasn't been around a lot lately), Gorgon, Dealer, ... If they'd still be active players like Troja, Aladril and others...

Clams, sent, sis, opac, achilles, bb all seem like decent players too.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-06-03 18:59:07
I'm pretty much open to fedding with anyone whose name I recognize. I hate getting stuck with new players who join your fed than leave the game.

The only player I would not fed with is Dalvian. That guy is a nut. I'm warning you everyone. Stay away from this lunatic. He can't fight. He never has more than 10 BP. His fleet is nothing more than destroyers. He thinks a torp run is 5 torpedoes. Most importantly...He smells like a yeti.

On a more serious note I miss Moncals and Claymores but have found Clams and Sentires to be good fedmates. I'd deffinately give them priority for fed selection.
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-06-03 21:48:58
hmmmm, sents 2 cents.
dalv, because, though crazy and on at irregular times, he's one loyal s.o.b. and stirs things up quite a bit, BB (the new king of noobs) is hardworking and funny, spart who owns the game six ways to sunday (and who never has said anything bad about me on the chat board...), phil, if i could ever get the REAL phil in a fed woould be fun.... DWP was a GREAT mate...., troja was fun too be with, claymores was great, and last but surely not least my wife clams adds sparkle to any fed shes in.
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-06-04 03:55:24
i'd love to fed with any of the following people
clams
sent
mon(if he was still here)
clay(" ")
sis
Al(if he was active)
Kinley/Trip (he was a great help when i started,)
Rest of the notorites, just cuz there such great players and competitors
Dalvian cuz he's a funny guy
Exi(gave me my first star)
Gorg(down to earth guy)

i've fedded wth som eof them, exi, kin/trip, gorg, al, sis, clay, mon, (have i ever fedded with clams?) and sentires,

although now i cant really get into a """good""" fed, cuz i'm nto a donator anymore, and i'm more or less useless

and as for who i wouldtn want to fed with, i dont rly care, i've been with plenty of noobs, and yah, sometimes its a pain, but some of the "noobs" i fedded with are now some of the best players, al, mon, clay, and sis were all noobs and i fedded with them, look at them now, i cant play worth crap, but people i do fed with seem to get rly good after they fed with me :-p
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-06-10 18:56:01
this whole forum has gone far down the drain, no one talks on here n e more....sigh.....
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2005-06-14 04:05:06
We need some more FUN threads... like the thread I'm about to make... called the FUN thread
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout