WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: reasons why not ruin other runs..
Post by: exilim(25091)
2005-03-22 03:51:48
.. pple who attacking others getting mins(well bad runners lose their whole fleet and stop)
..reason pple who get mins build ships(well some players build harvs cause they canīt be bothered to building higher (cause most players would fail)
.. there r a few situations u can benefit when u let some good runners go to top :
a)he leave himself apless and all offensive or to say it more precise easy xp and good minerals for cheap apīs
b)he failed and left himself shipless.. yay easiest mins for 3-10 apīs with no attacking ships.. that means u can build an all defensive fleet and gain good xp
c)he took the top down that means u can rape the previous no1 to climb the top or build an agressive dfleet..

pple go nowhere who ruin runs from others.. they r just annoying amd donīt get the boarddynamics(good runners know how to double triple or whatever the topplayers score) and it is good for everyone.. more mins means more ships and higher score and more xp.. more fun;)

Post by: mako68(66879)
2005-03-22 04:04:35
fantastic theory but... with the exception of Feds this is not a scenario where you can assume cooperation from all players (before, during, or after your 'run'). It is after all widespread warfare. Find a solution other than whining for all those 'waaaaaaaah, you ruined my shot' people, rofl, cracks me up.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-03-22 05:16:06
sounds like ex got hit on his way up. * hands ex a tissue.
Post by: exilim(25091)
2005-03-22 06:58:29
lol thx phil.. but donīt u guys get itīs the best thing for xp and funfactor.. to let others run? to defend a spot which is over 500k itīs normal that pple hitting down.. but at a pointless score with noobiefleet between 3-12k ships itīs just destroying the board and high xp;)
2005-03-22 12:06:35
ex... lol i know man i was teasing you..:) here more tissues.
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-03-24 08:38:17
i say hit em and rape em...slam em and ram em ..stop their runs at all cost..make this game miserable for all of them..they want to be left alone so they can look better..BAH slam em and rape em
Post by: Gorgon(27256)
2005-04-01 05:37:41
Its good to see that Whisper takes his own advice. This I ges is proved by the fact that most people hate him and people who dont hate him dont know him.

People hitting down when defending is part of the risk (and fun) of running when there are others online Exi as I ges u know :) Raping people when they try to run like Dan and Philip did last round end when I was going to take Phildo down was naughty and I dont condone that :) hehehehe.. *giggle
2005-04-01 20:32:02
LOOOOOOL
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-04-03 00:15:50
Interupting Runs can be beneficial
1. To stop the bottom runner of a fed from cleaning the board and messing with Fed strategy.

2. To stop someone from taking down your fed-mate.

3. To stop someone from taking you down.

4. As part of a wolf pack tactic to take down that player. (an ambush)

5. Because, simply, you don't like them and are willing to sacrifice yourself to ruin them.

Reasons to let someone run.(Some restated from Ex)

1. When they have no AP they cannot mount an active defence.

2. They should leave ruined empires in their wake. It's better to follow their trail most of the time than it is to start a dogfight.

3. If you can't dogfight than leave the good dogfighters alone. (and yes, Exilim is a very good dogfighter)

4. Like Ex said, if they fail than they are a big fat min bank and are a perfect starting point to hit the target that they just spent their hard earned AP on weakening.

5. You respect them. (If you don't understand respect than you probably didn't understand anything else I wrote eiter.

For those that didn't understand read the next reply.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-04-03 00:21:19
These are the reasons to interupt a run
(For those who could not comprehend Exilim's or my own guide)

1. You are better than everyone else so go for it.

2. Ego is all you need to win.

3. You are the only player that really exists in this universe. Nobody else matters.

4. You don't understand respect and don't care if you are dislike, reviled, and generallly hated.

5. You don't expect them to fight back.

6. You are a giant Pittsnogle and will probably reply to this with some explitive, a non-creative one liner, a complaint about whining, or a boast about your own god-like prowess.

Have a nice day.
Post by: daniel smith(3538)
2005-04-07 21:53:19
ya dat means wisper gonna reply eh?
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout