Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: How to take down Notorious
Post by: Gorgon(27256)
2005-03-18 07:48:21
Notorious is up the top again..

Interesting... how about everybody throw paper darts at your computer screens in a wild attempt to stop Notorious from winning. Oh yeah.. and dont forget to write mean things on them so that Notorious may lose because of all the bad energy floating through the cosmos.

Maybe another idea could be to gossip between one another and say how silly Phildo is and how funny Spart and Thug look. Perhaps we could undermine their confidence by pulling ugly faces at our monitors when they start attacking us.

It may also be an idea to giggle whenever they win and wiggle around wildley whenever they lose. I've heard from numerous sources that wiggling wildley is similar to grinding in ones heel when someone is already down.

In addition to giggling and wiggling, name calling is crucial to winning in Space Conquest. If you cant name call or undermine people very well you may as well give up before you start. Look at Whisper/Warlords and how well he is doing!!!!

I guess the most important thing you have to do when trying to take down Notorious is click the refresh button and complain.. It works the best. I've often found that when I click the refresh button and complain I get lots of shielders and Notorious falls down into the second page. I find complaining really helps this process and clicking refresh doesnt work very well on its own.

Other helpful tips are as follows:
1. Always attack using fighters and 70% fc..
this tends to do lots of damage and you get 3x the exp you otherwise would.

2. When attacking Phildo dont use any ships. He, like many others like him, are more affected by passivity then by offence. He will die easily if you blow him kisses as Sim* can attest to.

3. Spart gets the stitch really fast when you make him laugh. This causes him to hunch over his keyboard. Consequently he can no longer type or read things on his monitor. This generally lasts for over an hour. Once you have bought yourself this time begin to put into action any of the above tactics and he will probably be put out of action before he knows it.

4. I once again have to emphasise that mumbling and grumbling has the greatest affect. Notorious is very succeptable to people complaining about how they are always in the top 3 positions at least. It appears as if this tactic has already been put into practice and I must say that it has had an amazing affect on the outcome of the past 3 rounds. Is it just me or has Notorious failed to achieve victory ever since people started to complain about them achieving victory???!??!?!!!!

Once the above lessons are applied word for wise word and action for admirable action, Notorious will be cringing at your feet. Ask me! It works....

Gorgon

P.S. the above advice is not necessarily sanctioned by 'Space Conquest TM' nor 'Notorious TM' nor anybody who knows anything about doing proper runs TM nor plitgamesforum.plit.dk TM nor the author who wrote this.
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-03-18 09:46:02
(((((ATTENTION ALL NOOBS!!! THAT IS A JOKE THREAD!!!! DO NOT LISTEN TO GORGY))))))....gotta make sure noobies do that stuff, thinking they'll win
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-03-18 11:06:56
that is really how he attacks opac..hes a goof ball..its not a joke
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-03-18 12:18:03
At least he doesn't blow his fleet into some of the Notorious fleets...well that's what I would understand.

I like the thread, the only problem is that Notorious guys are always online.

It seems to me that they do not sleep, not eat, not rest, and most of all do not party(something that takes 2/3 of my day and thus stops me from playing this awesome yet very lovely game:)
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-03-18 14:41:58
I really wish someone would explain to me exactly what this word "sleep" means...
2005-03-18 19:59:52
Philldo, it is some kind of dozing wherein one regains his energy, can have awful or nice dreams and most of all lie softly in his bed.

You should really try it, could be great...
2005-03-23 16:54:26
no that sounds too peacefull to me
2005-03-23 20:51:18
Nothing better than a peaceful sleep after a long day of waging war...
2005-03-23 21:07:25
i have an iv that supplies me with coffee though.. so no need for something time wasting like sleep
2005-03-24 01:27:53
Well it's all about perception...my parents view playing games like a waste of time.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-04-07 02:31:57
I love sleep. Sleep is great. It's the best thing in the world. I could not possibly live with out sleep.

I just don't get any.

Sleep that is.
Post by: ndesi62(114339)
2005-07-16 07:14:14
Though it doesn't seem like it, Phildo does sleep. I know because I'm in a far off time zone, and thus am usually logged on around 1 a.m.
2005-07-18 21:13:53
philldo has been sleeping for many rounds oh weak noobie.. im his kitten and i play for him now.. im just not as effective.
2005-07-19 05:29:36
Heck Phill's kitty...I thought you were doing much better than your human counterpart. We see who wears the fur in that family don't we.
2005-07-19 20:07:42
im a hairless cat.. but.. okies...
2005-07-20 05:59:50
That's pretty disturbing.
Phill shaves his cat?

I can see him now..with a cat in his lap, a handfull of shaving cream, a big staight razor, and a smirk on his evil face.

You cat shavers disgust me.
2005-07-20 16:56:54
um... he said he likes me hairless.. makes me seem younger or something... (if u get where im going with this)
Post by: Little Sister(34495)
2005-07-21 23:50:34
Dang Gorgy, who lit the fuse on your tampon?
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout