You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: Dalvian's Roleplaying Thread
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-03-02 01:17:12
Dearest Mr. Smellybutt

We were peacefull people enjoying a peacefull life until your ships appeared in our skies. Many brave pilots died defending our world. Many mothers now cry for their little heroes.

Those pilots that survived are those that visited the skies of your world. It was they that wrecked your fleet and savagely destroyed your beloved cities. Enjoy the ashes that surround your palace. Be gently warmed by the fires.

Sincerely,
Emperor Dalvian

(Taken From "Letters of Emperor Dalvian")
A.D. 40
2005-03-02 01:18:18
"The Capture of Hockey guy 153"

Emperor Dalvian sat upon his golden throne. His courtesans gathered in the hall amid a hushed silence. All eyes were upon the great oaken door.

The thunder of the door washed through the hall as it opened. Steel boots echoed in marching steps. The royal gaurd, gallant warriors, solemnly approached the throne.

In the middle of them, scarred and scared, was the infamous leader of an invading horde. He was a terrorist to the only true people in the galaxy. His white mask and blue uniform stood as symbols of evil.

A gaurd snapped him in the back of the legs with his halberd. The beaten man fell. Emperor Dalvian stared through the mask and into his enemy's eyes. The emperor smiled.

The evil Hockey guy 153 had been brought to his knees.
2005-03-03 20:35:04
OOC (Hockey Guy wrote me and informed me that he had escaped and that I would be the one who would face defeat. I decided to elaberate for him. Thank you for playing allong hockey guy.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Emperor Dalvian looked into the empty Jail cell, a hole blasted into the wall. "So", he said, "Hockey guy's people are warriors after all. How were they able to do this?"

He looked to the Captain of the prison warrens. "My Lord Emperor" the Captain lowered himself to one knee and bowed his head. "I have failed you and..."

The Captain collapsed in mid sentance and his head rolled to the floor. The emperor wiped his sword on the dead man's uniform and sheathed it. He picked up his Captain's head and looked into the lifeless eyes. "You're darned right you failed me."

He threw the head to a silent prison gaurd and walked away.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout