You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: Notorious Defiance (Members of Notorious not Allowed)
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-02-11 20:05:54
....lets be serious...notorious is pretty much the "fed" that wins...so we all have to work together, get soem feds that are all willing ot fight AGAINST notorious....thats how we can win, ...i wanna see someone besdies notorious win, sparts running out of room for his carrots and stars....so lets take em away :-D

~OPA~
Post by: dwp(51152)
2005-02-12 00:36:54
I don't think that notorious are as sure winners as all that - c'mon they let phil in ;-)

I might be slightly biased but I think that their strength lies not in individual skill (which is good) but in their ability to work as a team and co-ordinate their attacks.

Most feds have 'fed runs' or whatever, but notorious has a Plan. They know (or at least have a small inkling) what they are going to do through the whole round. They also understand that sometimes an empire has to take some knocks for the team.

So its not that notorious is good, its that the rest of us just can't get it together as good.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-02-12 04:01:46
notorious goes where they please first off. second i think i earned my fill in position for doa while he missing in action. third... i started a multiple fed alliance against them at one point... and you will get owned just as we did.

Post by: dwp(51152)
2005-02-12 04:16:52
hahaha

Yes you did earn it phil

Even if we don't win you're gonna have to try harder to 'own' us lol
2005-02-12 04:28:47
LA RESTIANCE!!!!!!!!
Post by: TrickytotheMaximus(8206)
2005-02-12 06:10:37
I'm sure if I rejoin, they will lose again :)
2005-02-12 10:41:15
who ar eu?
Post by: daniel smith(3538)
2005-02-12 18:11:41
lol oca thats trick..used to play in notor b4, very good player
2005-02-13 00:45:35
thug, i'm not that new, i know who trick is!! i played back when Wish was here, and rainbow land, and molly, thor, when mighty moose was active, i know a few ppl
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2005-02-13 03:22:39
the game might be more interesting if notor werent there, theres only currently 3 players who have actually won a round and are playing now... which is ridiculous. plus kai isnt really playing this round, so thats 2.

respect however to everyone in my fed, who have put in a damn good effort so far. im proud of u guys, especially as most have only played a couple of rounds
Post by: aeldrin(34951)
2005-02-13 08:44:23
I dunno. The main reason I play this game is because I enjoy going toe-to-toe ... er ... torp-to-torp with Notorious.

As mentioned elsewhere by many people, including me, Notorious is very good with their fed-work and that is what makes all of the difference. Heck, the only reason I play is because of the fed-work, and I get unhappy if my fed. isn't really doing anything in a co-ordinated fashion.

There are a lot of good players out there, who all do well in the beginning and middle ... but to win at the end, your fed-work has to be really tight as has been shown again and again.

Instead of being frustrated by it, think of it as a challenge instead.

My two bits.
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2005-02-13 15:54:34
lol, where not allowed, yet i see 2 members from notorious posting already... oh wait, now three :)

just post here what you decide to do, to eliminate the notorious threat, alternatively feel free to message any plans in game to me, so that i can run my eyes over it and offer suggestions

regards spart
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-02-13 20:04:50
notorious wins because you feed them opac lmao...stop the maddness..let me handle the notorious problem..peeps let me alone ill take them down.. ~Whisper~
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-02-13 20:18:16
Notorious...lmao they spend their life on here..they are good but not that good...
Post by: ac(30533)
2005-02-14 02:46:43
sigh everytime the same problem???
whots wrong with u guys notor didnt win for long time, now they only dominates the last two rounds, dont fink that that is a reason to start a kill notor campaign.

why dont u guys try to coordinate fed runs like notor, (but i dont fink notor is coordinating that much :) )

.....further i fink u guys needs more exp with high score empires, coz not too many player knows how to take a big guy down, so dont be frustrated if u loose ur first tries, do it again and again like me ( i lost so often against chris at my beginning of sc lol )

regards
Troja
2005-02-14 02:55:04
true, notor havent dominated completely even in the small ive been playing SC, i think this round has been particularly bad as a lot of the good players outside notor have retired or are not really playing...

if this happens again next round we need to worry, but remember that people were moaning that 1 player always held the top spot all round only a round or two ago, but that was proved very wrong with the top spot changing several times in the last few days recently. lets wait and see what happens is all im saying
2005-02-14 05:56:52
We were very upset for not winning for a few rounds, so we changed tatics, and decided (without been to big headed or anything of the sort) that we wanted to win everyround.

So I agree, lets wait a few days/rounds/months/years.

When we have a really really big win record, then maybe you should all team up against us.

Dunno, just my thorts.

Cheers
2005-02-14 07:00:07
if u win more than a few rounds in a row, people will stop playing, me included
2005-02-14 08:48:51
If we can win, we will, if we loose, well done to whom wins.

Loosing only makes me want to win more, not give up.
Post by: renagade24(48895)
2005-02-15 13:16:15
well notorious right now has the most experience, and yes I believe phil has earned his spot. Me and phil kid each other all the time, the two on notorious that I believe should get carrots are phil and thuggie, so until other feds come together and get more experience then notorious most likely will win. Lets learn from the way they do business, large fed fleets, and attack in groups. Then we too will have carrots and more stars, good luck phil, sparta trip, thuggie, and exi
Post by: golchasr(44184)
2005-02-16 00:26:51
Renegade nice butt kiss :-) It's because of you that they have all of the mins and xp :-) However you forgot the #1 win tactic that they use. Feed all of the mins you get from Renegade to the top :-) This would be a whole different ball game without coffers :-)
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-02-16 00:39:59
THE BOTTOM LINE

its not notorious. its the fact that the rounds are the same. 1st week is a scramble, and the second week we sit and watch someone sit up top the whole week. maybe they win, maybe someone gets a lucky shot in, and pulls them down. its the fact that they CAN sit up there all week that makes this game suck.

people get tired of the same thing, round after round. in a 2 week round there is a obvious advantage for some players, if you want proof look at ex, spart, and trojas name. the number of carrots on other players names is depressing.

the game won't change, so it will continue to lose players. thats my prediction. take it anyway you want.
Post by: renagade24(48895)
2005-02-16 02:19:54
so why not have no fed, just everyone against everyone, that would be different
2005-02-16 05:45:25
I like feds, its the only reason i play. IF FEEDING was easy to do we would be down, the fact is about 5players can feed under the new system well and thats it. the current fed rules, dont help chasing empires at all, infact it makes it harder....

IF no 1 spot on the empire list could be fed thru the coffers, then the no 1 spot would change often. It looks to me as the problem is people are upset at not at least being number one.

Easy feeding thru the coffers would also promote MORE TEAMWORK in federations.

my 5cents

Spart
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout