WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: ROUND 37 VOTE FOR THE BEST PAGE!!!!
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-01-23 08:48:44
ROUND 37

Ok sc'ers whose tops? Whose bottoms? Who shines and who.... just don't? Post it here, and be heard!

Rules: Try to keep from voting for yourself. Be kind, but be honest.

Votes SHOULD be for the current round ONLY. No history lessons please. Plans are to do an all star vote on round 40, then every 10 rounds or so. If I last this long....

Try not to vote for the same player in more than category, and spread the wealth.... have fun above all!

Votes will be tallied within 12-14 hours of round end by Sentires and The Bearded Clams, subject to review by an independent panel, appointed by the person disputing judges.

The categories are.... in no particular order...

1) Best player
2) Funniest empire name
3) Craziest player
4) Slowest run
5) Most liked player
6) Most hated player
7) Funniest nickname for a player
8) Worst defender
9) Best defender
10) Best attacker
11) Worst attacker
12) Most improved player
13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player
14) Player deserves to win
15) Biggest scavenger
16) Funniest fed description
17) Best fed run
18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule)
19) Fed most likely to win
20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds)

Sentires thanks in advance: Phil, Randy, all who supported me last round, and most of all, my wife.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-01-23 14:28:29
I will fill mine in as the round goes.. but some ones will never change....

1) Best player: spart

2) Funniest empire name: mine !

3) Craziest player: ME. i have to vote that as i know its true

4) Slowest run: Kai of the brunnen G, once again king of the 14 hour runs.

5) Most liked player: Clams

6) Most hated player: Whisper, opacus mortu

7) Funniest nickname for a player: diaperstar

8) Worst defender: whipser, opacus mortu

9) Best defender: spart

10) Best attacker: spart

11) Worst attacker: opacus mortu, whisper

12) Most improved player:

13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player: whisper and Opacus, you cant depend on fed fleet given to you forever bro.

14) Player deserves to win: Thug

15) Biggest scavenger: kai, thrull, ilk

17) Best fed run: any one done by notorious

18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule) thug...

19) Fed most likely to win: Notorious

20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds)

Post by: sparkles(18049)
2005-01-23 14:51:52
Yay I'll do the same, fill it in as the round go's on

1) Best player - this round i wanted to vote for someone else. it was going to be simstar, but he didnt show up for the final :) so... Ill vote for myself.
2) Funniest empire name : stiffies
3) Craziest player: phill of course again, whisper is coming disturbingly close to take this title..... if it had been an award for the most commitable player then whisper gets the nod
4) Slowest run : Sorry, Ill be honest i wasnt watchin the speed of peopls run to much... there seems to be a lot of storing mins, then running when i go to sleep :P
5) Most liked player - Bearded Clams - shes even nice when i destroy her fleet
6) Most hated player - Nar, whisper got this one hands down.
7) Funniest nickname for a player - whispertard
8) Worst defender - can i give it to simstar for going down online....:) Not that he could withstand the combined forces of notorious.... :P
9) Best defender - simstar, 90k torps, a player after my own heart.
10) Best attacker - ME :) 1mill in one hit :) WOOT
11) Worst attacker : shadow night....5 Attacks and not thru my fighters, and no wins, while im offline :). Thou u could almost get the award for unluckiest attacker?
12) Most improved player - well technically if i voted for dwp again that would mean for me he had to improve 2x as much over last time, he is improving each round thou. BUT I THINK the most improved player this round is shadow night, sure he comes to grief on my fleet more often than not, but hes gettin in a pos to take a reasonable shot
13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player - Whisper, What Balance? What style, Just WHAT
14) Player deserves to win : Thug Luv, one day..... soon i sense it....
15) Biggest scavenger: kai- after watchin the end of round thou, ID SAY EVERYONE LOL that was messie
16) Funniest fed description : well dunno if its funny. but jeez it took me 10 mins to write. so notorious
17) Best fed run: well, u only really see ur own fed runs, so notorious, but ill admit, N.R.P must have done something to get three players to 1mill all at once.
18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule) : looks like kai at the moment for me. thou the hit he should have really won.....he lost... but yeah 5 outta 6 aint bad
19) Fed most likely to win: Notorious :)
20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds): ILK I guess, thou Soleil is close. may alter this further into the round. couldnt find too many active noobs with under 3 rounds to their name
2005-01-23 14:54:43
funny, i was gonna do that too!

1) Best player:
2) Funniest empire name: Empire Ownd by Chiqui, gonna take something real good to beat that one!
3) Craziest player: philly for now
4) Slowest run: hmmmmm. kai, again? no, with this 3 second rule, everyone.
5) Most liked player: The Bearded Clams
6) Most hated player Ex. he is still here.
7) Funniest nickname for a player: expooh
8) Worst defender right now, dealer i creamed him bad 7 hits online, and he kept building into range!
9) Best defender i gotta vote for me self here, an i cant remember why......
10) Best attacker spart, gosh i hate seeing his name in my in box!
11) Worst attacker kia, once he does....
12) Most improved player Opacus Mortu
13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player ren, still wrecking the board, and wasting aps
14) Player deserves to win: still thuggie
15) Biggest scavenger: vlad, for now
16) Funniest fed description : i a gota say ours, N.R.P. so far.
17) Best fed run notorious
18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule)
19) Fed most likely to win
20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds)AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Post by: Opacus Mortu(61923)
2005-01-23 22:01:34
come on guys, VOTE FOR ME!!!!! lol
i guess i'll fill in as i go...but i'll do as many as i can for now

1) Best player - Kai

2) Funniest empire name - "Its all about the O"...i found that funny

3) Craziest player -

4) Slowest run -

5) Most liked player - Clams

6) Most hated player - i coudl do teh history lesson here...but i'll resist, Exilim i guess, although idk why, he's cool to me, he tried to help me learn adn stuff

7) Funniest nickname for a player -

8) Worst defender -

9) Best defender -

10) Best attacker -

11) Worst attacker -

12) Most improved player - DWP

13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player - i though about it, but i vote for me, and i'm sry for voting for myself, but i really think i'm the only person that's been playing a while but still is terrible

14) Player deserves to win - honestly, i think sentries, cuz he makes all this forum stuff, and i think he deserves it, but he's among many others that deserve it, LIKe ME!!

15) Biggest scavenger - Everybody is a scavenger when they need minerals bad enough, but it seems like when scraps hits me he goes all out

16) Funniest fed description - the time i think it was claymore put suttin like "there are alot of good players, we're not them, but we have there mail" then sparts was "ok, who's got out friggen mail"...i thought that was funny

17) Best fed run - Spart, Phil, and Trips run yesturday

18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule) - well we all know its a proven fact notorious's rule was changed to 90%, so there's ur answer

19) Fed most likely to win - i hate to admit it, but notorious, unless clams, and sentries knock em out of it :-D

20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds) - Avatar...he seems to be doing alright
2005-01-24 10:30:11
opac: i am honored that you think we have that much skill, and what happened last round was mostly dwp, and renagades doing, not mine :-) an wow, i deserve a win??? you heard him guys, just give it to me!!!
2005-01-25 04:44:31
Crikey, then what would you put on your msn name....
Sentires^** - Ekk it follows me and the burden is great and heavy? :P
2005-01-26 05:32:34
do carrots weigh more than stars?
2005-01-27 04:48:21
yes, i think so
2005-01-27 10:27:44
not many votes this round
Post by: dwp(51152)
2005-01-29 04:38:15
i think as the round starts heating up more people will voice their opinions.

mine will come soon - promise!
Post by: dwp(51152)
2005-01-31 01:47:21
1) Best player Spart

2) Funniest empire name Big Poppa Pimp

3) Craziest player

4) Slowest run DWP

5) Most liked player

6) Most hated player

7) Funniest nickname for a player

8) Worst defender

9) Best defender so far this round the best defense I've come across has been Soleil

10) Best attacker every time I see Spart in my news I know I'm in trouble

11) Worst attacker sorry, but I gotta put Exi and if anyone wants proof I'll send them the 5 reports taking me to shipless from 30k ships and not 1 win!

12) Most improved player Dealer Confederate

13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player Vlad you are in danger of becoming the new Renegade if you don't save those ap!

14) Player deserves to win

15) Biggest scavenger anyone who has the same amount of attacks as everyone else yet has a REALLY low exp

17) Best fed run

18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule) I'm gonna have to break with tradition and say that Thug has indeed had a few lucky wins from me!

19) Fed most likely to win I think that notorious has the upper hand but there are a number of contenders that if they work well then it will all come down to the final few hours - just like last round

20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds) Soleil is doing very well for himself
2005-01-31 08:33:22
LOL THUG, u lucky player u :)
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-01-31 22:36:29
1) Best player Kai
2) Funniest empire name The Bearded Clams
3) Craziest player Whisper
4) Slowest run Kai
5) Most liked player Aladril
6) Most hated player Spartapus
7) Funniest nickname for a player Chris Charisma, Chris Arrogance might have fit better
8) Worst defender: Well, I just trashed shadowknight: so I nominate him
9) Best defender: I have been attacked 31 times, succesfully defended about 25 times. So I say: Valinor
10) Best attacker: simstar
11) Worst attacker: Whisper
12) Most improved player: Whatever
13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player: Whisper
14) Player deserves to win: simstar
15) Biggest scavenger: Hmm, every empire that I have never heard of attacking me after I have been shiplessed by a good player.
16) Funniest fed description: NRP - They fight for a goal that they can never achieve, yet brave.
17) Best fed run: well, haven't seen one fed run yet this round
18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule) Well, as far as I've seen this round, I'm getting quite lucky myself.
19) Fed most likely to win - I don't answer this question, it's rethorical
20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds): Kisimul Castle Guard(under the belief that he hasn't played before)
Post by: golchasr(44184)
2005-02-04 09:45:11
1) Best player - Spart
2) Funniest empire name - Phill do dill do (it is all of that vibrating that makes him crazy :-)
3) Craziest player - Philly
4) Slowest run - that one is getting hard to call after the 3 day run I made this round. Kai :-)
5) Most liked player - me of course (just kidding) Spart
6) Most hated player -
7) Funniest nickname for a player - skrewedstar :-)I still love you Sim
8) Worst defender - Me
9) Best defender - Sentire's
10) Best attacker - Spart
11) Worst attacker - Me
12) Most improved player - Dealer
13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player -Vlad
14) Player deserves to win - Thuggie
15) Biggest scavenger - Kai
16) Funniest fed description - N.R.P. it has to be someone's mission to send Notorious to the old folks home :-)
17) Best fed run - Notorious
18) Luckiest player - Simstar
19) Fed most likely to win - Notorious
20) Best NOOB - hmmmm Kisimal I think you've played before noob :-)
Post by: Claymore(37218)
2005-02-04 11:36:38
Kisimul Castle Guard thanks the academy for the votes, but respectfully declines the nomination. I cannot tell a lie. I am a returning player. Would not be fair to any noobs that richly deserve the honor. And "honor" is what it's all about now isn't it?
Post by: golchasr(44184)
2005-02-04 12:51:02
Does that mean I have my subliminal message partner back
:-)
Post by: aeldrin(34951)
2005-02-04 13:40:32
1) Best player: Spartapus

2) Funniest empire name: I'll get back to you on this one

3) Craziest player: Exilim ... if you have to ask why ....

4) Slowest run: After seeing Philldo run ... excuse me ... "defend" for four days ... I vote for Philldo. :-)

5) Most liked player: I'm going for Sentiries for this one. His Noob manual and fun forum posts are too good not to be rewarded.

6) Most hated player: Spartapus ... if you have to ask why, see 1.

7) Funniest nickname for a player: Still ... Exi-poo. :-)

8) Worst defender: After Exilim's last attack ... apparently me.

9) Best defender: After losing 4 times in a row to her: Bearded Clams

10) Best attacker: Spartapus

11) Worst attacker: After losing 4 attacks on Clams ... me.

12) Most improved player

13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player

14) Player deserves to win: Thug or Simstar. My vote goes to them both.

15) Biggest scavenger:

16) Funniest fed description: Hands down ... N.R.P.! I still laugh when I read it.

17) Best fed run: Right now my vote is for Notorious.

18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule): Simstar.

19) Fed most likely to win: It pains me to say it ... but Notorious. :-)

20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds): My vote is for Los Hobos. He's asked me a bunch of good questions, and has been making more and more daring attacks this round after I answered him. He may be in his 4th round though, so might be disqualified. If not him, then my vote goes to Spartan for the very same reason.
21) NOOB to watch out for: Soleil has been doing some pretty good stuff. He's read the manuals, asked a bunch of questions, and repeatedly does well on the ladder.
Post by: LosRicos(56225)
2005-02-05 01:49:36
1) Best player: Spartapus

2) Funniest empire name: AAAAAAAAHHHHH

3) Craziest player: Philldo

4) Slowest run: Dunno...

5) Most liked player: Sentires for his tireless efforts to improve this game's "Fun" Level

6) Most hated player: From the General consensus of the board chatter... I'd say Opacus garnered that one...

7) Funniest nickname for a player: WhisperTard was pretty good... (No Offense, Whisp)

8) Worst defender: Trip... Nothing against the guy, he's always shipless when I'm on... not his fault, I'm sure, but still.

9) Best defender: Uh, Spart?

10) Best attacker: Spartapus

11) Worst attacker: After listening to Phil's Philosophies, Sorry OP, you get this one man.

12) Most improved player: Couldn't vote, only been here a little while.

13) Haven’t learned how to play yet player : The "ME"

14) Player deserves to win: Kai

15) Biggest scavenger: Everyone. period.

16) Funniest fed description: N.R.P.'s is pretty humourous..

17) Best fed run: Notorious was the only real fed run I was witness to.

18) Luckiest player (King or Queen of the 5% rule): Effin Valinor. ;)

19) Fed most likely to win: Notorious.

20) Best NOOB (must not have played more than 3 rounds): First off, thanks to Aladril for the vote, that was kind. Even though my profile says I've been in on 5 rounds, I've actually only PLAYED 3 of them, with the first one only being like, 2 days worth... so I think I should still count.

On to MY vote...

Hrm..

Yeah, I'll add to the Soleil Votes, definately.
Post by: Claymore(37218)
2005-02-05 03:25:54
Yes Clams! I'M BACK!!!!
2005-02-05 05:17:53
...am i really hated? good to no
Post by: LosRicos(56225)
2005-02-05 23:08:41
I wouldn't say you're hated...

it was a heated battle between you and whisper for my vote...

solely judged on how much trash talking and burning was directed "AT" you guys from other parties...

I don't know that any of it's warranted, but that's what pretty much determined my vote...
2005-02-06 02:30:09
the heat was based at whisper, and if u were playing this game about 15 rounds ago u'd no why
Post by: cajunman(67645)
2005-02-06 05:30:35
god bless all of you..you will need his blessings this round...RFLMAO ~Achilles~
2005-02-07 12:28:28
whys that whisper,
Post by: kintster(20068)
2005-02-17 08:29:27
Who is LosRicos? ;)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout