Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: Hall Of Fame
Post by: Caza(2720)
2006-03-19 23:42:31
Hall of Fame
Retold by Woven Fury

In the beginning, there weren’t many players on Space Conquest. The first real constant winner was Asgard. A very clever player who used his deceptive way to climb to the top. After a while though, he grew old of the game. He soon drifted away, to let players like DOA, Thug Luv, Simstar and Wish come through.

The first predominant federation was, Ascension. Powerful and aggressive as they were, this was in the time when any amount of minerals or power could be donated to the Federation’s coffers. And there was no 20% rule on the ship input.

So, because Ascension were such a good federation there was a period of about 6 months, where the only Federation’s that cause any trouble was Ascension. But, they split, as soon as Simstar, became a moderator, as his time was preoccupied by his duties. But he is still well known as one of the great players.

So ended the “First Age of SC”. Into the Second age, a new King had risen, and with him, a new Federation. Wish. Wish is considered, along with a few others, as the greatest player ever. He stopped playing 3 years ago, but still holds several records for most Exp(unbeatable, Scored the cap of everything, 16million), Score, Mine Grids, and Fighters. He acquired another great player, Woodford and together, they built a fed that reigned for many rounds. But soon, Woodford quit, and he fell into the past with Asgard and Simstar. But Wish continued, he created a federation, that would be the best. Almost unbeatable. Notorious.

Over the rounds, Notorious had many different players, but 5 main players stood out. Philldodilldo, Spartapus, Gorgon, Thug Luv and Exilim. All still playing. All still brilliant. They have played and exerted the games targets and ways to become super players. Knowing the game inside out, it’s flaws, their own flaws, and ways to hide them. They hold the keys to the doors of success. If these 5 players were to join together, there would not be many that would be able to hold their own. A select few of brilliant players, but not Super players. Thus ends my short Hall of Fame.

Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-03-20 03:41:42
wow.. im touched, come to my igloo ill cook u some tasty fish dinner
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2006-03-20 11:53:21
what about more recent history, the fall of notor and the rise of players like sis, sky, me etc. Also I think troja and trick both deserve a mention, as do Aladril and Kai. TBH anyone on the "the best list" should get a passing mention, even dedalus lol :-)

I'd be happy to write a little on what came after notor, but its hard to be unbiased when you lived through those times :P

Oh yeah, and one person DEFINITELY needs a mention, and thats Whisper, the most annoying SC player ever! Rofl
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-03-20 22:51:32
Cool stuff. Though.. what about the colorfull characters?
2006-03-21 02:35:44
Easily done. Expect an update on Trick, Troja, Whisper, "The Fall Of Notorious(Interviews Maybe)", And the Federation of Wisdom. :D Okay? Any queries hit me up on MSN. caza@calecom.co.uk

Caza
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2006-03-21 12:35:51
True Dalv... there are so many that have made an impact, maybe a few people could come together to make a more comprehensive history, looking good so far tho :)
Post by: daniel smith(3538)
2006-03-24 11:15:16
hey wish didnt start notorious it was me ;)

Fame was the fed after ascension and before notor
Post by: Gorgon(27256)
2007-02-26 08:11:15
I think Quasar and I dominated after Notorious for about six months. We had to train up a new fed just to stop the game from getting boring ;)

LOOOOL

;)

Hey Troja.. how do you feel about not being on 'the brilliant' list? :)

P.S. yeah I know that this thread is old but I couldnt really be bothered starting a new one :)
2007-02-28 17:40:05
The only thing you should be in the HOF for is being the hardest bible thumping hypocrite of all time, oh wait one more thing.. claiming skill by beating nobodies in the shadow of a fed that actually did it :)
Post by: Gorgon(27256)
2007-03-03 09:02:33
ROFL so you ARE still around Phil loool.. I was wondering loooooooool.

2007-03-03 14:12:19
I lurk in the shadows with a voodoo doll that looks very similar to you and i dont use needles i poke it with cleavers.
Post by: macdre(276916)
2007-03-23 06:41:05
shut up
2007-05-05 10:26:33
Macdre, wtf?

Honest to god gorgon, wtf is with the mutiple oooooo's?!

"LOOOOOL" = Laugh Out Out Out Out Out Loud

Jeez.
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2007-07-17 05:14:14
Hmmm Gorgs, i think notorious probably wasnt playing in that six months. its well known that a full notorious paying fed was as said for the most part, very nasty and very good at winning. i think like you were only a player of notorious like 4 or 5 times. so im not even sure how you got on the hall of fame ;? it should also be mentioned that of the sc records, some will never be broken since the galaxy kept chaning the rules....
Post by: Little Sister(34495)
2007-08-03 12:15:38
Heya all, I agree, SC; The Next Generation, should be added.
Troja really does deserve mention, and his evil cuz exi, Renegade, possibly the most irritating attacker ever as well, Sky definately, and well... what about Sis? the first and only female to ever win the game... We want to hear more about her ;) As well as Quasar, he seems to have done very well since the last time i looked here. And dalvian, always added flare to the game...and lastly "The multi's" I cant even remember all the names he used

Whatever happened to the book Philly was writing?

Anyway, just wanted to stop and see how everyone was, but, it seems pretty slow in there. Still @ the same MSN as always, feel free to say Hi.
Post by: penguinpower(278289)
2007-08-13 01:24:35
phillys book was halted due to loosing the disk he had it on during the course of his 2nd divorce. I have intended to start one in my free time but the job im currently working doesnt allow very much of that.
Post by: Little Sister(34495)
2007-09-13 22:12:11
I seeeee, well, i think i saw some strange penguin type contact pop up a time or two on my msn... could be wrong tho, say hi when you get the chance
Post by: penguinpower(278289)
2007-10-07 13:16:05
looool
Post by: LosHobos(421861)
2010-03-22 23:51:46
No Clams love in there?

Wait..

:)

Glad someone gave some love for sis in there.
Post by: Moondog(440976)
2016-09-15 05:24:33
Add Moondog to the HOF
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout