GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: A day at the SC office.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-03-10 04:03:34
As the day begins at the SC office Skydive catches Dealer eating all of the complimentary donuts before anybody else gets there. "ding ding ding ding -- dealer wins the opportunist award of the day - lol" Elysium, an intern, tries to grab a donut from under Dealers hands. Dealer glares at him and shows his teeth. "elysium u got a deathwish?"

The intern smiles sheepishly, his hands still on the chocolate covered treat. "...got nothing better to do" He continues to take the donut. Maell, seeing the fiasco about to happen, tries to reason with the new guy. "c'mon ely..dont be a turd, if you got a tactical or strategic reason fine...but otherwise yer just bein nasty" Dealer doesn't reason. He just punches Ely in the face. "u really are a moron ely."

The sound of fighting gets the boss out of the office but he isn't much help. Mr. Troja runs out and begins cheering on the very angry Dealer. "kill him kill him lol" Elysium get up off the floor and shrugs his shoulders. "happened to me many a time." Maelstorm shakes his head and wags his finger. "the functional equivalent of urinating in a marathoners drink cup"

Lantan pokes his head out of his cubicle. "Hell...people do it to me all the time...just figured it was part of the game...not that I'd like to get involved...seeing as I'm new and really have no stake or involvement here. Anyway...just my $0.02" Maellstrom wags his finger again. "yer right Lantan..happens all the time..onna the dangers of playing around 'children'"

Dealer chomps down a few more donuts and talks through a full mouth. "ah the etiquette of SC " Maellstrom stops his finger wagging and looks at the interns face. "oh yeah..thats gonna leave a mark"

Everybody looks up as everyones favorite SC girl walks in. Little Sister waves to her fans. "good morning my Luvlies" Phill rushes from his cubicle at the end of the building. "luv bug!!!" In the process he knocks over Fallout and makes him spill his coffee. "arrgh!" "He looks down at his spilled drink then at Phill. "well, there is a great example, of what not to do,"

Fallout gets a fresh cup of coffee but as he is returning to his desk Phill runs by again and knocks the second cup to the floor. Fallout screams "AHHHHHH" He stomps his feet in anger. "dang that was sooooo stupid!" Phill stops, laughs at Fallout and says something completely out of Context. "penguins to ur escape pods.. evacuate the capitol ship!"

Fallout stares at Phill dumbfoundadly, not knowing what to say. Phill seems to take offence to his silence. "totally insulting to me u dont reply thou..." Phill shook his head and walked back to his desk. "respect i guess... back to my tv shows rofl"

This ends todays episode of The SC office. Check back nextime, when Dealer's Donut hogging is challenged and Phill gives Fallout a wedgie for no apparent reason.

Post by: Caza(2720)
2006-03-10 04:04:40
ROFL?
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-03-10 04:32:58
I clicked send before I wrote it Caza. There are acctually words now. enjoy.
Post by: ac(30533)
2006-03-10 04:44:41
rofl very nice as usual :)
Post by: Caza(2720)
2006-03-10 04:45:00
LOl, i was like, uhhh, Dal? How much marijuana this time. But i spose my ROFL fits in just right.....ROFL.

Really great how you used the chat lines, made me laugh. When's episode two?
Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2006-03-10 05:03:39
Awesome as usual, Dal
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-03-11 05:39:52
pure genious !
Post by: RadicalG(52434)
2006-03-13 23:26:50
rofl nice one dal :-)
Post by: Little Sister(34495)
2007-08-03 12:50:28
Awww, you didnt forget me after all :)