GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: An interview with Maellstrom
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-01-14 07:13:46
Wellcom to SC News..Where we distort and you decide.

Today I interview Maellstrom, a well known player who has said publically that I have been neglecting my duties. Let's see what he has to say.

Dalvian: Wellcome Maell, I'm glad you could join us. You know, you have been a big thorn in my caboose lately with all of the online dogfights.

Maellstrom(13766) glad to be sorta helpful ;))

Dalvian: Maybe is all of this attention due to the fact that you think I am neglecting my forum duties?

Maellstrom(13766) uh huh

Dalvian: That may be true but it is only because I have been trying to defeat your noble fed, next to mine it is the best fed in the game.

Maellstrom(13766) havin any luck with that? hehehehe

Dalvian: It's been a little tough. Just today your guy Catorace attacked me from behind when I was making my move.

Maellstrom(13766) that was pretty interestin to watch

Dalvian: I saw you jumped in and pummeled me too. I guess you wanted a little two on one fun.

Maellstrom(13766) nah..it was well done on both ends..very nice lil skirmish there

Dalvian: While you are here Maell, maybe you can help me clarify something. Is it true you have to let "The Winners" know in advance when you plan to attack so they can be ready for you?

Maellstrom(13766) oh yeah...and let troj know when you enter REM sleep

Dalvian: That policy sounds beneficial only to them. How do they think that will help SC in general?

Maellstrom(13766) everythings nice an polite..nobodys all whacked out on frustration

Dalvian: But I thought this game was supposed to be about backstabbing and dishonourable tactics such as two empire on top Fed-feeding?

Maellstrom(13766) quite the contrary...there was a time when we were a civilized society..and only rena could be depended upon to break protocol

Dalvian: Breaking Protocol? Some people say he is the best player there ever was.

Maellstrom(13766) depends on who 'he' is, really

Dalvian: You know who I am talking about, my esteemed colleague renegade. Are you saying he is a shameless run jacker?

Maellstrom(13766) but if he is...im wagging my finger at yas ;))

Dalvian: Wagging your finger are we?

Maellstrom(13766) and *tsk* ing to boot

Dalvian: You only say he is a run jacker because he consistently defeats you in battle.

Maellstrom(13766) thats all im sayin...it 'looks' funny

Dalvian: Speaking of unfounded accusations, what was this you said about me dancing outside your house in a tutu last night?

Maellstrom(13766) like i said,,if it werent you..i apologize..if it were, well *tbthtbthtbth* on yas

Dalvian: What the heck was that noise you just made?

Maellstrom(13766) uh....that was my attempt to type a raspberry....hope ya got it ;))

Dalvian: Maell, you are not making any sence at all.

Maellstrom(13766) my point..exactly

Dalvian: What point? I don't think you made one.

Maellstrom(13766) nor is the absence of proof, proof of absence

Dalvian: Well, that doesn't make any sence either.

Maellstrom(13766) moot point really, as we must all play as we see fit, and sleep in our own skins

Dalvian: I'm starting to wonder if you have lost your mind.

Maellstrom(13766) i wondered the same thing

Dalvian: On that note I'm going to let Maell go. I seems to have a couple of visitors in white coats at the moment. Tune in Next week when the federation "The Winners" will pay a visit to set down the rules that they want us all to follow, thereby giving themselves a more pleasing game environment. Excellent plan really...and I'm not saying that because of all these little gerbils with little pistols standing in my office. No sir, I didn't call you a gerbil. Yes sir, I do realize that would be stupid roleplaying. Yes sir, I do know that is against your rules. Hey you gerbils don't push that button. You'll turn off the..............................................................................................................................................................................

Post by: Voltage18(145681)
2006-01-14 12:49:32
Ive always wanted to be a gerbil, they have the good life, eating, sleeping... More sleeping and eating.

"Dalvian: That may be true but it is only because I have been trying to defeat your noble fed, next to mine it is the best fed in the game"
-????????
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-01-14 16:50:19
ur a lackey volt. no skill, no experiance dont act like u can play yet.
2006-01-14 20:28:44
If he had experience this is the sentance he would have responded to.

"dishonourable tactics such as two empire on top Fed-feeding? "
Post by: Voltage18(145681)
2006-01-15 03:03:19
lol, i know i dont have experience.
2006-01-15 03:20:51
Don't worry Volt. Neither do I.
Phill just keeps me in his fed because he likes the way my flippers look when they are wet.
But who doesn't?
2006-01-17 12:07:46
Ur in the fed cuz ur a good fedmate, and damn funny too.
2006-01-18 06:40:58
So are you saying my flippers don't look good when they are wet?
2006-01-18 15:59:22
u know the answer to that. we have 4 eggs together remember ;)
2006-01-19 03:37:00
I know but after four eggs my flippers are starting to sag.
Post by: mael(88584)
2006-01-20 06:35:17
Dear Volt, this is NOT a whiners thread..its a humor thread.

PS. Dal, yer a funny, funny guy;))
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout