You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: suspension when i used ****?
Post by: exilim(25091)
2006-01-06 00:33:12
well for some reasons i donīt really get why i have been suspended.. the only bad words i used in chat were hiding behind **** and it werenīt insults cause i know most of the players and chatting with them on msn..

well sc community has become strange anyways if itīs allowed that 24/7 defending nonskilled runners like little sister and skydive r allowed to using tools to refresh their sites automatically and itīs slowing the serverspeed with that tool and the faster serverspeed is the reason for most players to pay for(and what costs peter some money)

Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2006-01-06 03:46:38
One refresh every 15 minutes is not going to cost Peter money. I click far more often than that when chat is active just to read and write in chat.

Also, I learned the online defending tactic indirectly from you, Exi -- your repeated and habitual abuse of the SC-TEST bug in particular. I can't even recall the number of times as I was learning SC that you would "suddenly appear and crush me" mid-run. You *were* online defending, and worse hiding the fact.
Post by: BubbaG(33460)
2006-01-06 05:02:51
Masking is still considered an offense.
Post by: Little Sister(34495)
2006-01-06 05:18:34
The following policy covers all player input. This includes the PLIT forum, text chat, and character names. Problems that are recorded and sent to a moderator from other mediums, such as the IRC webchat or a private message also fall under these guidelines.

***In regards to obscenity masking (#$@#$!) if we can figure out what it is supposed to say, then it counts regardless.***
Post by: daniel smith(3538)
2006-01-06 12:15:12
any more use of the term gerbil, an offensive word used to degrade sc players as a less worthy player, is punishable by suspension
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-01-06 14:37:16
well see about that dan. its roleplay and if ur gonna go there the aussie words u use on chat are 75% offensive
Post by: ac(30533)
2006-01-06 20:40:02
We never agreed to play u stupid roleplay ;)
and we took it as an offence ;)
2006-01-07 07:24:23
very sry it was one of the undercover mods suspended you for masking "shit" not his fault I did tell him zero tolerance

you have been unsuspended

moderator 41677

thank u mod for the fast solution
2006-01-07 07:44:34
So, we're allowed to be foul mouths?
Or just certain people?

I'm really interested to know the answer to this.

Who's allowed? And who's not?

Cuz I do a really great Sailor impression that would make Andrew Dice Clay look like a saint.

Can we get some consistency on the rules?
2006-01-07 08:06:43
it will be brought up sis especially sence he already abusing a bug and cussing again :)
2006-01-07 08:08:55
Can we at least get a list?
Who the rules do and dont apply to?
Post by: daniel smith(3538)
2006-01-07 11:34:30
im allowed more flexibility :)
2006-01-07 15:48:27
i posted "sh*t" on chat and if people would getting banned for this it wouldnīt be fair would it?

u could find a reason to ban phil for his name?
if someone would feel offended by his name

i didnīt mean to offend anyone and didnīt use any bad words which i wouldnīt like one of my kids hear it..

Iīm cocky yes but i never would personally insult peeps cause i feel no challenge for this game and try to make others find a way getting better;)
people only get better if there is a challenge and who is better or unsafe while my fed and me r playing???
so stop whining and start to play:P

regards exi
2006-01-07 16:01:52
oh and before sis thinks iīm a multi of peter, know him or his mod well or gave him money

nope i didnīt

i not even sure if the mod ever played or who he is.. just find it nice he didnīt suspend me for no reason

if i accidently had used a badword like "fu**" or something like that to insult someone i would have understand that but for marking sh*t??? or using unblock me ****** to an old mate like chris which i wouldnīt insult personally(the third player i had on my msnlist and chatted with him most)???

lousy
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-01-07 16:19:31
Will the word G**bil be acceptable?
2006-01-08 02:47:58
OBSCENITY POLICY

The following policy covers all player input. This includes the PLIT ****forum******, text ********chat******, and character names. Problems that are recorded and sent to a moderator from other mediums, such as the IRC webchat or a private message also fall under these guidelines.

***In regards to obscenity masking (#$@#$!) if we can figure out what it is supposed to say, then it counts regardless.****

If you can count, I see multiple posts, with at least 4 curse words, masked and unmasked, IN THE PLIT FORUM(see above obscenity policy rules)WHICH IS BLATANT, OBSCENE AND ONGOING.

I know you're not a multi of Peter- duhhh
I dont care if you pay Peter or his Mod.
I dont care if the Mod ever played this game or who he is.

Thiings I do know:

You are breaking the Rules. Continually.

This is a family site, children do play, I know my 2 daughters see this site, and keep track of what position "mom" is on the score board. And I know there is a foul mouth posting curse words ALL OVER THIS SITE.

And I do know NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

What I dont know is:

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT?

Why other people are being banned for the same offense (Kai, Karl etc.)

Why some people dont have to follow the same rules as the others.

What doooo you do, and to whom to get this special treatment? (Ok, maybe I dont want to know the answer to that one.)

I know I can figure out what it means, so it counts as a "0 tolerance" offense.

Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2006-01-08 02:58:09
I don't think you are allowed to speak Sis.
You are a "24/7 defending nonskilled runners"
Can someone tell me what the heck that is?
2006-01-08 03:13:15
*Sends Morse code reply to Dal*

Maybe someday I will be skilled enough to curse as well as Exi and get away with it.
*Stop*
Signed~
Unskilled and Still Whooping Exi
*Stop*
2006-01-08 03:15:22
But please, lets not get off topic here. The topic isnt me or who is skilled, or unskilled.

Its why did exi get an APOLOGY from a mod, for breaking the rules!!!!!!

And what will his next new word be?

And is ANYTHING GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT?!!!!!
2006-01-08 04:44:59
rofl karl used unmasked foulwords and insulted peeps while i didnīt..

i heard that kai was getting banned for masking a word too.. and canīt understand why.. but is it right that he was getting banned for not using any insults or foul words? no of course..
I find it nice i was unsuspended and still unfair kai is still suspended if he really didnīt insult anyone..

what is ur point sis?
and how did i broke any rules? who made u aware that the bug exist?
who explained u what kind of tactic is going on and how it does work?

I wonīt repeat my statement.. i donīt use bugs to hurt any boarddynamics nor the gameplay.. cause i like the challenge of competors..

but i donīt get competion at all i just here pple complain whatever i do..

they cry when i run solo and laugh bout the lousy boarddynamics
they whine when i win running doublefeds against other good feds..
they whine when i play with other mates to fight gainst other feds who using boarddestroying tactics or killing the boarddynamics by staying on all the time(cause who else is running gainst onliners than our fed?

the facts r after telling sis that the sxtestbug exist and she thought itīs cheating i didnīt use it.. and if so it was by accident cause i play sctest active

and another fact is we donīt use any boarddestroying tactics before another fed started any tactics..

thatīs all i can say and want to say..and if so try to use ur fantasy behind this
u %&§$")§"& "/§)%$§& "/§)%§&%(&&=/? :)

regards exi

regards exi

Post by: ac(30533)
2006-01-08 07:46:59
i dont fink exi and kai are the only one who used the masking things, thats why i dont understands why so many emps are whining.

ok kai i know why he git banned ( phil let him banned coz he did something a lot others had done but the difference is, phil dont likes him and let hiim banned,sigh very poor)

u are talking like exi had wrote something really bad, looool i fink some emps name are more not adaquate for children than wot he wrote.....
2006-01-08 07:53:18
I dont have to use my fantasy- you've said enough in this thread to get banned-

Masking cursing is a violation.
This thread isnt about tactics, its about your FOUL MOUTH

And obviously, you've got no regards for anyone.
2006-01-08 10:17:15
oh yes i got a foul mouth like dal and sky so what sis?

2006-01-08 03:03:14 Dalvian(7968)
bu**er
2006-01-07 13:00:54 Skydive(13583)
if there was a shorter than 15 minute refresh, it was because i *was* awak

they used stars to mask something u want them getting banned for that? rofl..

when i used sh*t or ***** when i chatted with chris i didnīt insult anyone or offend anyone
strange logic u got:/
2006-01-08 11:00:42
rofl.. botton line exi cheating, masking, and getting away with it. some get "special treatment" but its mostly "certain people"

i wont say why but it is true. exi however to my knoledge peter has told me himself he dont know who he is lol

and exi my name without one of the extra letter L's would be then offensive.. my name is in referance to a chip called a dilly chip (look it up on google)

sis is totally in the right in the case of what she is saying to exi.

exi and troja: be how u want but i would bet everyone finds just about anything u say on chat now to be considered offensive. and if u can mask words and get away with it i sure as hell will say gerbil as much as i damn well please.

nuff said u guys not worth my typing time.
2006-01-08 11:10:53
I am not offended by butter- masked or unmasked, nor is the word "was" offensive to me in anyway.

I am however sick to death of your foul mouth. I am way past offended and you cant quit saying it. Im tired of seeing it and arguing it with you. I have reported you. (Yes I did too finally)

0 tolerance for foul language, or Special treatment for brown-nosers? There HAS TO BE a mod with a real backbone around PLIT somewhere. Do your job.
2006-01-08 11:14:25
the mod with the backbone was countered by another and then even appologised sis... lol
2006-01-08 11:16:06
quote of exi: when i used sh*t or ***** when i chatted with chris i didnīt insult anyone or offend anyone
strange logic u got:/

it offended me. hell 99% of what u say and do in the game offends me. should i report u for existing ?
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2006-01-08 21:56:17
i forgot what all this was about lol
Post by: Gorgon(27256)
2006-01-09 05:27:01
What I find interesting is that when I requested a couple of people to refrain from telling rather crass jokes then I was laughed out of the stadium. lol...

Whether my objections were mild in comparison to these voiced here is up for debate. Nevertheless, I find it mildly amusing that peeps were saying I was quote: 'too pure to be playing with sinners like us' ROFL

Regards to all and Merry Christmas ROFL
2006-01-09 13:03:28
lol now im the one getting mad about chat... looool oh the irony.
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2006-01-10 03:58:58
i quote exi:

"but i donīt get competion at all i just here pple complain whatever i do.."

my solution for you ex, if its that much of a problam, quit playing. that should improve the board dynamics.

oh, and gorgon.... its after christmas. you are late.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout