You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: Interview with Solarsurfers
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-11-14 00:20:08
Wellcome to SC News..where we distort and you decide. Today I bring you one of the more vocal of the newer players, or newb if you will...Noob, Newbie, baby, child, Dr. Newbie pants, or..my favorite..Philldodilldo bait.

Dalvian: Welcome Solarsurfers. I am suprised you showed up today. Were you interested in telling your side of the story?

SolarSurfers(18087) na just interested in what ya got

Dalvian: What I have is intelligence, experience, and valuable friends. What do you have Dr. Newbie pants? What makes you think you can win?

SolarSurfers(18087) russle of paper out of back pocket....removes sticky toffee paper from it....whos gunnawin... em ..PHIL whats hims name , na position47, crap !, Sky, well him big lower region! Emmmmm fancy this round a newby !

Dalvian: That's a pretty bold statement Solar. What would you tell Sky and Phill if you could?

SolarSurfers(18087) How far your audio travel !

Dalvian: My audio travels all the way to the #1 position.

SolarSurfers(18087) whers that ?

Dalvian: I would have expected an answer like that from a whelp. Do you like the dressing room I let you sleep in last night? I give my guests only the best.

SolarSurfers(18087) what can i say....trailer is 1st class... I will never look at a cow in the same context.. and will not spend all day in green wellies with trousers down , (Pants) with large part, errect, trying to do things not normal

Dalvian: Is that why I heard excessive mooing last night? I could hardly sleep.

SolarSurfers(18087) See what problems i have in the dark !

Dalvian: While I have you here I wanted to know if I could do a fantasy party at your house? It's a little buiseness I have on the side.

SolarSurfers(18087) one thing to bear in mind if you attempt to do one on me, i live in a castle, ya know, pour boilging oil on unwelcomed visitors and arrows and stuff, ride horses with long pole in hands, and ALWAYS gets the blonde!

Dalvian: I will keep that in mind. Well, Solar..or Dr. Newbie pants if I may, that will be all today. I'll interview you again when you make it to the 10th page.

SolarSurfers(18087) that can be arranged 1
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-11-14 00:24:34
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2005-11-14 00:27:38
LOL - ROFL - Nice one Dal
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809