GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: An interview with Scraps.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-10-07 21:04:48
Wellcome to SC News where we distort and you decide. Today I interview the high priest of the Temple of PHILLDODILLDO. Some call him the Pimpmaster's altar boy. I just call him Scraps.

Dalvian: Wellome venerable scraps to SC News. Many of us would like to know why you worship Phill as a god.

scraps(8155) And so it is written, so let it be

Dalvian: Some would say that is a bunch of neoreligious hooey. What do you say about those who do not worship Phill.

scraps(8155) their souls would never kow the grip of ecstasy that comes from his blessings

Dalvian: What of SC's two legendary Honeys. Do you think they should worship Phill as you do?

scraps(8155) it is the duty of the women to offer up their services to the Pimp Master

Dalvian: Why did Phill choose you as his high pries? What qaulity do you have that let's you lead his followers?

scraps(8155) big enough to intimidate crazy drug addicts

Dalvian: I'm a crazy drug addict and I know you scare me prettery bad but why didn't Phill pick some pretty boy to lead his flock?

scraps(8155) the ways of Phildo Christ are not for the pretty men

Dalvian: What is so bad about pretty men?

scraps(8155)the man who wants to be pretty is a woman at the core

Dalvian: They say High Priest's know everything. Can you tell us Warlord's true indian name?

scraps(8155) he who is womanly at heart

Dalvian: That's pretty harsh. Tell me this then. If Phill is so great why does he associate with the thugs, hooligans, and Ne'erdowells known as Notorious?

scraps(8155) so that medeocricy will rise up and numb the masses

Dalvian: That makes perfect sence. I am glad the truth is fully out. I'm going to run out and print this immediately. Will you be okay if I leave you in the studio for several days?

scraps(8155) I have my priestess and alcolites to amuse me

Dalvian: Good. Make sure you feed them. I have Alpo and Snausages in the pantry. I'm off to the presses.

Post by: LosHobos(128600)
2005-10-12 06:18:53
ROFLMAO.

And then some.

Dal, you crack me up.
with your 'Wtfpwned-ness.

lol.
Post by: jddegraff(43958)
2005-10-12 22:28:41
the real tragidy here is he sounds tame here as opposed to real life.:-/
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-10-13 22:14:30
Hey, you guys come up with your own lines. I just invent the questions.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout