You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SC General
Thread: I need Phill's meds Spart.
Post by: Dalvian(38356)
2005-09-21 02:54:45
The Dark Room.

Utter darkness. A void. I seemed to exist in nothingness. In the distance...water dripped. They fell one by one like small explosions in my mind. One after another after another they echoed in what was my entire universe. I looked frantically around me, hoping to see the shadow of something, anything. There was only darkness. I could not stand the darkness. I could not stand the lonliness. A water drop hit the floor..another explosion.
A whisper. I heard a whisper. Another whisper..then another. Then there were more, barely audible but increasing in number. The whole room, my dark universe, seemed to whisper. I reached out to them. I took a step forward. I reached out again. Nothing but whispers whispering about me. I called out "Who are you?" More whispers. I called again. "Please, who are you?" Nothing but whispers. Bootsteps echoed from the distance, steadily..one by one. They came, slowly, closer..closer. More whispers. I cried out. "Who are You?" Nothing. "Your name. Please. Give me a name." I was in a panic. More Whispers. A drop of water exploded.
The bootstetps stopped. I could feel hot breath against my face. The subtle scent of cinnamon and lilacs. I reached out..nothing. The whispers were excited. I whispered a question "Who are you?" Sweat beaded on my forehead. My heart pounded through my chest. Another explosion. I fealt the hot breath, smelt the cinnamon and lilacs. One word, a whisper, but I heard it clearly. One sweet word in the darkness of my universe. "Little Sister", she said. It was a she. That sweet smell of cinammon and lilacs. A sweet voice.
"Little Sister?" I whispered back. "My little sister?" Whispers. The smell of cinnamon and lilacs. The hot breath."No. Just LIttle Sister. I am your friend." My throat was tight, dry. In the distance water exploded against the floor. I gulped. "I have no friends. Only darkness." Whispers in the darkness. Hot breat against my face. "You will need a friend when he gets here." I blinked. Sweat poured from my hair. "He?" I was aswered by bootsteps from across the room. Whispers. Frantic whispers. A water drop exploded. The hot breath. The scent of cinnamon and lilacs. "He's coming..pure evil. Lies he tells" A whisper in my ear. "He's a liar. The prince of Lies." The scent of cinnamon and lilacs was strong. Water exploded against the floor. "I am your only friend." More whispers.
The new boot steps stopped in front of me. New hot breath. Whispers, ever more frantic. The smell of onions was strong. I closed my eyes and swallowed. Fear gripped my soul. "Who are You?" I whispered. Nothing. "Please, who are you?" He breathed on me. The smell of onions. A drop of water exploded against the floor. "I am your savior from the darkness." I looked around. Nothing. Whispers from the darkness. "My savior?" Hot onions against my face. "Yes. They call me Phill." I shook my head, confused. From my left the scent of cinnamon and Lilacs. "He lies. The prince of lies. I am your only friend."
I took a breath. "Little Sister says you lie." Hot onions. Whispers in awe. Water exploded against the flloor. Exploded again. A third drop. He whispered from my right. "Little Sister is a lying witch. I am your savior. I will pull you from the darkness. You do want that don't you...to see again..to have hope?" I breathed heavily. More whispers. The room was hot. "Yes," I pleaded. "Oh, yes. You can do that?" Hot onions against my face. "Yes, I am your savior." Cinnomon and lilacs from my right. Her sweet smell."Lies," a harsh, angry whisper. "He is the prince of Lies. Would you listen to your enemy? Would you turn on your only friend?" I shook my head. "No, but he is my savior. He will take me from the darkness." Whispers. Many whispers. Cinnamon and Lilacs. that sweet voice. My friend spoke to me. "He lies. The prince of lies. I am your only friend here." Water exploded in the distance. Confusion. "What do I do? I can't stop him" The smell of cinnamon was strong. The whispers were consuming. Water exploded rapidly, one after another after another. Hot onion breath hit my right cheek. Little Sister spoke. "There is a blaster in your right hand."
I felt it. Had it been there befor?. My shirt was soaked with sweat. The room was nothing but darkness and whispers. Water exploded..exploded again..exploded againg. Cinammon and lilacs. "He is the prince of lies. Use the blaster." From my right the smell of onions was strong. "I am your savior. That lying witch is not your friend." From the right she whispered. " He's the prince of Lies. I am your only friend. Use it now. End the darkness."
Confusion. Darkness. I was covered in sweat, drowning in the heat. The room was filled with whispers. My mind was filled with whispers. Water exploded in the darkness. The scent of cinnamon and lilacs was strong. The smell of onions was overpowering. Whispers, more whispers. "I am your only friend. He is the prince of lies." Many more whispers. Water exploded against the floor. " I am your savior. Nothing else can save you from the darkness." More whispers. Cinnamon and Lilac. The smell of hot onions. The room spun. My throat was dry.
The truth hit me like a stone wall. An epithone. The Truth. The blaster felt warm in my hand. The room was nothing but whispers. Water exploded against the floor. Time seemed to stop. I knew who the enemy was. I raised the gun and pulled the trigger.....nothingness.
The truth hit me like a stone wall. I knew who the enemy was.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-09-21 03:05:59
oh man rofl... now im impressed... we should work together and get a book published.. seriously
2005-09-21 03:11:04
We would have to go to the depths of insanity phill and we may never come back to reality..but I'm game if you are. You have my email. We'll have to work on something.
2005-09-21 03:12:23
yes yes... cuz im really thinking we can do something awesome together... best seller list stuff
2005-09-21 03:23:15
We'll see what happens after my girlfriend reads this. She may have me commited..Though she has been prodding me to write something. Maybe it's a plot to get me commited. Then she can steal my identity, wear my nametag and go to my job, pretending to be me.
2005-09-21 03:48:48
i have that same prob... except my wife is skinnier then me so they would recongize her..
Post by: sparkles(18049)
2005-09-24 13:56:37
behold the prodigal 5th Notorious member, how did we never know.
2005-09-25 00:36:25
rofl chris he tied up by puppet strings may be hard to sway
2005-09-25 01:08:08
I'm a writer, a clown, and a general all around lunatic but if that is what you need...anything is possible. I have a few other talents as well.
2005-09-25 04:28:24
then i will have to make an appointment to speak to u bout this in ur padded cell or can u come to mine ?
2005-09-25 04:38:43
Last time I went to your padded cell you made me play the hands tied-face down game. I didn't like that game. That was a very bad game. I told our doctor about it and he made me demonstrate. The doctor's version is much worse. It is a very bad game, very bad indeed.

I'll have no part of your padded cell mister. I don't care how much green jello you have stock piled.
2005-09-25 06:20:29
but i have green jello (finely aged) and fresh home made whipped cream to go with it. and the doctor gives me soda, rum, and ice even.. u may want to reconsider
2005-09-26 19:48:44
I don't know. Where exactly do you plan to put all that stuff?
Post by: SkydiveMike(86286)
2005-09-26 23:15:00
When I was in the padded room they made me play that game, also. My face was down in a huge bowl of yellow jello - I think they wanted me to not worry about the rest of the game. It was bad, very, very, bad. I don't want to go the the padded room anymore, but my wife is telling me that she thinks I have to go. Oh the horror.
Post by: mael(88584)
2005-09-26 23:39:24
wow
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout