You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SfP Newbies
Thread: training question
Post by: mikalos(438135)
2012-12-18 16:38:30
when i train, are partial level attempts lost or rolled over to next time i train??
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2012-12-25 13:58:16
Nope.
I once posted a training guide here though.

If you use the axe 100 times, and you press TRAIN, you have 100 chances to raise the axe skill (of course the succes rate is rather low, so you'll probably get about 6 levels).

If you later use your axe another 100 times, you will once again have 100 chances to raise the skill, but you will have an even lower succes rate and raise about 3 levels.

Total gain: +9 axe

If instead you'd have used your axe 200 times before pressing the train-button, you will have 200 chances to raise the axe skill and get around 12 raises in the skill.

Total gain: +12 axe

So my advice to you is to run around and kill stuff for as long as possible before pressing that oh-so-tempting TRAIn button.

I had very powerfull gear from my first party and from some good friends in here. So I was able to roam the new world and fight a lot. I trained the first time at 50.000k battles.
My skills raised through the roof and I became the strongest party at once :)

It took me a lot of effort and time in the past though ;)
I would have continued, but Peter (the creator of the game) ditched out on us and left the game for death...
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout