You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: SfP General
Thread: OFFICIAL BoB(best of the bests)-WAR DISCUSSION THREAD
Post by: exilim(25091)
2006-06-14 11:07:27
Even though sfp is a highly enjoyable and addictive game, we feel that it would be good to get some vets back into the game. Therefore i, with input from others, have come up with an idea for a bob fight to the death tournament. there will ofcourse be limitations to the contest..
we hope to get this idea put into affect within 2months.giving everyone that wishes to be involved ample time to practice with new parties and see what works best.

Every participant is allowed to use 50k aps to train his party(if he or she used more than 50k aps before arriving the offical combat city in OW he canīt take part) and has to send an ingame to an offical referee

there are no potions allowed
maximum 4 participants per ally(sharing 500k or 1 million(need feedback) gold on their parties as prizemoney for the winners)
retreatlvls on 70%

any input greatly appreciated
Post by: exilim(25091)
2006-06-14 11:19:31
or post if u would like to attend to the contest;)
1 alliances
3 participants

so far:
SC Rulers
(Troja; Thugluvv; Exilim) with new parties
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2006-06-14 11:49:18
hmm interesting, so basically it would be signing bob and dying so one did good, then he would be killed by someone better later on.. err..
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-06-14 16:21:38
well, i'm in SC Rulers too! why do you allways keep on forgetting me. Next time you forget me, i'll be forced to come kill you all, once you've signed BoB!

and i'm not willing to risk my party for 1 mill gold, you know. better make it some interesting items or so then...
If i sold the few nameds i have left, i'll have 3-4 mill allready i think. I just don't need anymore gold.

I love to participate, but i prefere aproval from peter first, and he could invent a nice prize or something then :D
As the 1 mill is a rather useless prize to me :D

Also, if you like to make it interesting, do a 0% retreat level, no items or potions allowed.

Problem is, i have way more then 50k spent, and starting over, would mean halvation of my donation time. Wich is not a good thing if i have the risk of killing this new party anyway...

cheers

-dF-
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2006-06-17 03:38:56
Hmmm. This is a nice idea, but due to lack of time I cannot participate. I don't have the time to efficiently spend 50k aps. And 1 million is not really worth it. :)

But Good Luck, and let's hope we'll see some nice battles.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2006-06-18 09:37:37
well, if the price were a great named item for your original party, i think more people would participate.

something like RING of PLIT (Strength 20, Agility 20, Endurance 20, Magic 20, Charisma 20, Divinity 20)...
and another ring for second price RING of "PartyName" where you have 50 improvement points wich you can spread out over 5 statts, wichever statt you like?

well, i sure would like both of those :D But then again who doesn't!

Hmm, what character to use it on??? ;)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout