GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: Off Topic
Thread: Exit Light Rules
Post by: denzil(82151)
2008-03-17 03:07:01
Exit Light is a group that have been through the rounds, they know what it takes to be the best. This isn't a group of the elites, this is a pack that are above the ranks. They don't think they're the best, they know they're the best and there's not a soul on VOW that will prove them wrong otherwise.

We've made records, we've broken records. We are the Gold Standard for Stables in VOW - everyone wants to be us, but nobody will ever compare to the legacy and the greatness that is Exit Light.

Motto: Carpe Noctum

as we all know I am Con ! Soon to be a Two time legend!

But here are the other gents and lady from exit light to say a few words.
Post by: yar(35506)
2008-03-17 04:04:24
you must be drunk or full of yourself, EL is not better than anyone else, mostly have inactive members in its ranks and try to live on former glory.

True it is a good stable, but not good enough to deserve it's own thread. But then I am sure you know that, which is the reason behind this thread, you know there are a few good stables around and need to support a slipping stable, and make it appear it is better than it is.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-03-17 05:03:30
I vote for 'drunk' :)
Anyway, i'm still the mascotte of EL, i may hope?
If you found another one, i'll haunt him till he wetts his pants and run of, crying for mercie!

FOR I AM THE GHOST-FLY!

(ok, my excuse is that it's freakin' early!!! tsss)
2008-03-17 07:35:36
Na your on the bord as the super Fly! no prob.

Our own thread! why not. lol well we are having internal rumbles to make our stable bigger and closer because we have new friends and buds. Even BA is in our rumble. Ye players come and go thats part of life.
so many lower stables do say harsh things to try and get even. but as we all now the trueth!

Can you handle the trueth? yep well its We rule ! lol

Do we have the right! Hell ye! I know it you know it and all other stables are shadows to Exit Light!

Ye i must say there is some up and comeing stables but they just dont cut it compaired to us. Yep we might have been lagging and dragging our feet latly but thats because there was no contest for us. no one to match up against . no one to place our skill against. So its back to work and to show you how we Rule vow!☻

2008-03-17 10:37:35
I will admit origionaly this post got under my skin. Sorry about that. all I am going to say is you got the easy part done, talking about it, not back it up or continue to back it up.
We at APOC are also friends and that is what comes 1st. And friends of alot of EL members as well.:)
Post by: Craig(170136)
2008-03-17 10:57:13
I’m an Exit Light member

But I really don’t see the point in this thread at all; it’s causing nothing but issues within the vow community.
I’ve been on vow coming up to 2 and a half years now and to be honest I’ve not seen much change within the stable since then.

When I joined VOW Exit Light was the stable everyone wanted to be apart of because of the mass members, but things change and it has in a very fast way, I’ve been in Apoc and Rays done a great job within that stable

Plus I spent close to 20 months in a stable named the Profits were within that time we built the stable to 16 members

So I wouldn’t say any stable is the best now. Just why’ll the likes of Profits, Apoc, Bulldogs, Star trex nerds and now The Unforgiven gaining members fast, is Exit light something of the past? I’m guessing not with what LK has been talking about but its down to the members to make things happen

Truco
Post by: NWO(138805)
2008-03-17 14:09:41
Have no Fear, Bob is here. Well ok, maybe a little Fear since I'm the BadGuy!
2008-03-17 16:34:32
"But I really don’t see the point in this thread at all; it’s causing nothing but issues within the vow community."

Since when do threads need a point? :D
Just another reason to spam, that's all, hèhè...
Post by: gruchul(66928)
2008-03-17 17:25:59
The Star Trek nerds are not rapidly expanding in numbers; it'd take an awesome convention to get us recruiting! ;)
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2008-03-17 22:57:45
No one has more fun in their stable than the Star Trek Nerds. Since our leadership and our stable theme is always changing, we never know what unbelievable idiocy our stable will be dealing with this day or the next.

Yay for us.
2008-03-18 03:06:34
since stables have no real point I am making a point! Yep! Exit Light is my stable!

Ye i do like the star trech guys i had a char called Willoim shatner. He got killed off because my donation ran out back then but he still went on to own the spwa tech title with out me. So dont diss the boys from the Star Trech!

Is it causeing problems in other stables? OH sory if this is the case but We in Exit Light are startting up again and looking improve but its hard to improve already on perfection. Its far to easy to nock others off the top but i realy do not see others doing it right now.

Its simple. no guts no glory. Fight our members ask for there help and you will always get it. There are memmbers in multi stables. I have no probs with this. good people are good people no mater what stable there in.

Standing order from me! OPEN CHALLANGE! TO ALL VWO. To all difrent matchs! Win or loos I am happy to show my skill. You should be happy to be owned by a Exit Light memmber! lol just funning. So Bring it on ladys and Gents.

Motto: Carpe Noctum

2008-03-18 04:11:05
Carpe Noctum!
Carpe Bira :)

wazaaaa!
2008-03-18 07:17:53
dont wory Fly my spelling goes like that when i have been drinking too.

Thats ok Ray we all know your a OLD grump and your not happy unless you have something to post about! so i made this thread so you can Vent in happyness Ray! sit back and vent old guy! I do! i even get to brag and poke fun at players because this is a game first and it should be fun!
2008-03-18 07:43:48
But... but... but i like ray :(
he's my friend... :(
2008-03-18 08:14:05
Thats ok Fly his my friend too but his still a old grump! Your alloud to when you get as old as both me and Ray! Right Ray? You start to forget stuff and then blame it on the dog or the Fly on the wall! it happens old age. Even our chars get old now! *limps off as his con drops by one very soon!
2008-03-18 08:39:13
Ya old and grumpy guess that sounds like me lol
Post by: Beasty(348067)
2008-03-18 11:47:56
ahaaaa, but!!! In case you havenn't smelled the lentils ... Beasty's back in town
Maybe the hairy one will rejoin Exit Light, maybe exit light won't want him back maybe the little aliens on Pluto will get pissed of at us no longer calling their home a planet and they all come over here with the mighty pillows to pillow-fight us into slavery

In any case, Exit Light is the greatest and will always be so.

Motto: Carpe Brassica
2008-03-18 12:44:45
the first sign of someone who is deceived is they don't know it. lol
Post by: The Sniper(27754)
2008-03-18 22:17:12
Exit Light sucks, everyone knows Phenominals were teh win :P

Glad to see our old rivals are still going. Gotta give the nub stables something to aspire to ;)

Have fun with this thread, cba to read what its purpose was so have fun doing whatever :P
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2008-03-19 07:55:27
Everybody knows, the only purpose Stables have is to have somewhere to dump your cash when you retire + to have a laugh with mates.

There's no valid way to judge which is the 'best' stable anyway.

If you like the Stable you're in, great - comparing it to (or even worse, ridiculing) other stable is just a pointless exercise and causes nothing but ill-feeling and resentment
2008-03-19 09:49:22

The only purpose Stables have is NOT just to have somewhere to dump your cash when you retire + to have a laugh with mates.

At least with me it is different, I have been building a quality stable with the hopes that Peter will one day be inspired to do something with them. And if he does we will be poised as one of the top stables.

Their is no Valid way of judging which stable is the best? I think through stable wars and stable ranking their is, it is ever changing I agree due to retirements etc... I guess it depends on how you rank your stable.

I dont see anything wrong with comparing yourself to other stables, being competitive is good, it is when you do so in a negetive way and just want to cause problems that it is wrong.

I think there are different things that make different stables top stables.

Apocalypse is strong when it comes to leadership, DARKLORD (which is me for the few that doesn't know)Has been the only leader of the Apocalypse(3295) stable since it was created, the goals and directions has been the same since it was created and now boast 16 of the top players in VOW, We don't claim to be the best but among the best, we have 10 + legends in our ranks, some multi legends.
And we definitely know how to play the game. But the bond that keeps us together is that most of us are friends or respect each other.

I know some other stables have changed stable leadership allot, i don't see this as healthy for the stable, but I dont down them for that strategy either, different stratagem's work for different stables according to what their goals are.

I think the more quality stables their are only ad's good competition to the game and is a benefit and not a deterrent.

Stables should work together and not against each other and add direction for new stables.

Just as their is no one best player in the game, as anyone can be beat, their is no one best stable in the game, it al depends on the direction of the players in the stable.

So hurray for all stables and the members in those stables that make them great:)
2008-03-19 11:30:10
Just as their is no one best player in the game?

Telling you right now Yar we are going to fall out one of these days

Everyone knows i'm the best player vows seen
2008-03-19 11:40:35
your only as good as I allow you to be, which reminds me I haven't seen a challenge from you in along time friend lol
2008-03-19 11:48:41
NEVAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Injunction order against the entire family
Post by: BubbaG(33460)
2008-03-19 11:52:35
"Just as their is no one best player in the game? "

That's because I don't show up anymore :O
2008-03-19 12:16:15
Oh is that why? I was under the impression it was due to the random factor built into VOW, silly me lol
2008-03-19 22:14:57
let me think about best player.
1. Leadershiop? Well that comes down to who can do the job the best at the time. And at this time its Joker in Exit Light right now. Now if he gets too old or starts to loos his mind i am sure of us will happly put him down and do it in a grave yard match up.

2.Nastyest Player is DMG.
Thats BubbaG.

3.Tryed most things and looks at new things to do. Is allways happy to rip your arms off too!
Mad Max\jim.

4.Must stubbern.
Kish

5. To sexy for his shirt
John! yes john Dyna

6.Who thought me heaps of stuff in vow?
BA RVD DRAC

7.Who i love to Poke !
RAY

8.Whow to Bash with my white cain and get bashed with my whit cain!
James.

9. Who to beat up on!
Madog.

10. Who to giggle with!
Heresy

11.To have a beer with
Hick Bob & BubbaG

12.a guy i respect fully and miss
Scotty

13.a good friend and trusted player
Dave Edafire.

14.A better speller than me.
My cat Tinkabell.

15. A lost friend.
Danny Blade

16.The beard i most likely love to get lost in!
Beasty. if you new this guy his a true onist guy. his rollplay is awesome! he never steps out of his chars contest.

Happy easter every one!

*Bows a rasbery at the other stabbles ! we Rule! lol nananana hee hee! mad laugh!

Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2008-03-19 22:48:33
"I know some other stables have changed stable leadership allot, i don't see this as healthy for the stable, but I dont down them for that strategy either, different stratagem's work for different stables according to what their goals are. "

Hey, that's us! :p

I can easily dispute the assertion that a rotating leadership is not healthy for the stable.

Stables are have absolutely no game function, so there is no direction in which a leader can "lead" a stable in the first place. Since we all know that stables are effectively useless, the only reason anyone even bothers to join a stable in the first place is to have fun! With the Star Trek Nerds, a rotating leadership guarantees that things remain fresh and exciting, since there's no telling what our newest crazy leader will make us do next.

It is the round table dynamic combined with a focus on enjoyment of the game that has kept us together with consistent membership and lack of internal strife for over 3 years. No one gets along better, and no one has more FUN than we do. I am 100% sure of that.

Should this thread ever devolve into a chest-thumping match, we can do that too.

*cough*89 UNIQUE TITLE WINS*cough*

Ugh, pardon me. I had something in my throat. hehehehe :p
2008-03-19 23:39:37
lol actually I was referring to EL but was'nt going to mention names although you guys change leadership more than they do, maybe it is for fun I dont know. I think I look at stables differant than most and thats cool:)
Post by: Bulldog Butcher(330287)
2008-03-20 00:32:27
"Don't touch what you can't afford!"

The Profits, only stable that can be looked at as a group instead of just a bunch of overrated members clanned together =D
2008-03-20 07:01:45
sigh :(
denze:

Most ignored bug:
me?
2008-03-20 09:47:43
Na Fly got a cramp in my finnger so had to top up my JD and coke and i thought i better hit submit bfore it timed out and my post died.

your a mascott of Doom! you give us intell on the others and well you have Beassty as a back up. who will stop a guy like that with a beard like that.

By the way the leader of Exit light has a Tazzer and he needs it for Power struggles! ye if your not strong enough you die and get relagated. I ifigger if Bubba G joined well i think sparks would fly! yep wlding goggles would be needed!

I vote Madog for Pres in the U.S.A and Ray as his defence councle and Jim as the money dude that figgers out bills. have no idea of how the U.S.A gov works but Bubba might be good and handy as a personal body gard! but he might need to do some weight trainning to loos the gut.
2008-03-20 10:18:07
Suddenly a door flies off its hinges and The Massive Moron storms in, wearing a 16th century pocelain chamberpot on his head (thankfully, an empty chamberpot). He flails about a length of al dente salami in one hand and the collected works of Arthur C Clarke in the other. Stampeding around the room, flattening the odd random LAW (and some of those LAW are plenty odd) he screams "aaaargh, the mogols! aaaargh, mongols be coming!!! hide all chicken soup!!! aaargh!!!"
He proceeds to lick Con The Fruiterer's elbow and scream in his ear, besides an exposee about the most notable trends in 16th century chamberpot baking, that the mongols are definitly coming. Next beasty grabs the nearest vending machine, hurls it onto his back and charges out the (5th floor) window. All the way down, the irradiated imbecile screams, "aaargh, the mongols, aargh, beasty be penguin, aaaaaaargh"
*splat*
(un)fortunately, the beard absorbed most of the impact (and a nearby parking meter)

sorry, about that, it's just ... it's been so long since I've done a RaoB
I just had to do one
2008-03-20 10:47:02
Thats ok Beasty! your our new Investagator for Exit Light. Super Fly will help you as your own Personal spy!

So go infratrate the other stables and ask them questions you think might be inportant! start with RAY! eat this audio disc after listing to it. we dont want it to fall in to the other stables dirty mits. go get them big guy! remmber be secret about it. dont tell them ok!
2008-03-20 14:14:27
denze... "if your not strong enough you die"...
i can't die in VoW, and you know that :)

And since i have beasty as backup... i'm pretty much unbeatable :D Good thing i have beer and chips to keep him on my side... good old beardy... nice and warm, and full of charm!

Gotto love it :)
2008-03-20 21:50:32
Try to keep beasty out of to much trubble Fly. Heresy and madog have been working on some new fly bugs you can lay for listeing perpuses. there realy realy small so a fly can cary them.

oh ye dont let Beast eat Rays hat. We dont want Ray getting sunburn on his head!

You better go check out the Trecky guys. I here they made a new acahole called sinthahole! go check it out! let Beasty sample all wodca. his a master at that. I think there is a case or 3 in his beard some where!

Report Back soon!
2008-03-21 05:03:52
Beasty sits down at a neatly set table to get down to some serious secret audio disc eating. He sprinkles some pepper and garlic on it, slaps a whole jar of sambal on it and lifts it up. He smacks his lips and goes in for the bite, only to let the disc slip into his beard.

Oh, fecal matter! exclaims the Massive Moron.

He sticks his arm into his beard and fishes out the epileptic goat.

The Irradiated Imbecile tries to eat the goat, only to discover that a goat may resemble an audio disk, but in fact, it is NOT an audio disk. (big revelation for beasty)

Some more beard fishing produces the memoirs of Fidel Castro, a Tibetan monk, a copy of 'songs of the distant earth', a really stale plate of lentils and, finally, the Irate Yak ... who seems to be munching on the audio disk.

oh, exclaims the one man horde from the east (if one happens to be living west of Armenia), that take care of that.

Still being a bit peckish, Beasty eats the fine porcelain and the tablecloth; stuffs his menagerie back into the beard and then he takes off at his usual pace (the demented rhino charge) in search of Trekkies and their alcosyntowodkahol ... all the while screaming his battle hymn 'beasty be little teapot'.

2008-03-21 09:20:26
good boy!
you've earned this cookie
*throws the fly-bug at beasty*

would be a nice way to test it :)
2008-03-21 11:07:12
fly-bug falls into the beard and ends up at the other side of the galaxy. Drunken laughter from the imperial legions of Kvintywoop, celebrating their final victory in the interstellar 42nd galactic war against the eeeeeevil Frenchmen, can be heared.

I'm telling you, there stuff about that beard not even the trekkie stable dares think about!!!
2008-03-22 00:09:47
*is waitting on a report from Fly or Beasty! I wonder whats going on! Does Ray still have his hat? Is the Star Trech crew Drunk with beasty? Will the little blue men from Plooto steal Beastys wodca?

To be Seen Tomorow! Tune in !
2008-03-22 07:06:21
The little blue men (also known as SMURFS) are the ones that are drunk. They crawled inside the beard (oh god, allways makes me think of a lovely dubover by explosm.net about a beard) and seem to have bumped into a cratle of wodka.

They're now on the other end of the galaxy, fighting the french or something. I couldn't quite understand it all, but that little fly-bug is damned strong :D

I missed the end of the war though. The bateries from the bug went down on me :(

Beasty is now just sitting there, wearing ray's hat and he's loving it too :D
Ray is looking envious at the beard AND the hat. He knows he doesn't want to get up to punish the beast for taking it.

The fly on the other hand is looking for a new fly-bug. This time he's going inside the beard too, perhaps never to be seen again...

wish me luck, master!
2008-03-23 04:53:11
Thats ok the bug has nano probes in it to build a soler recharger. The Problem fly is i think the smerfs are ganging up with the trecky guys and doing some stella timewarping with the magnitic flucks inverter. Whow who would of thought it. Hmmm thats news i better Ring it threw to lord joker!

*is reading the report and says to the Fly to stay away from beastys beard for his own sake. Wile not notusing Super Fly heading toward his doom!

to be continuwd.
2008-03-23 15:24:54
man, just in time to stop me!
there are 2 moons and about 37 planets in beasties beard...

But last time i checked, there is no sun!

No wonder the damned bateries died! Solar energy, my tiny hairy... paws! I'm not going in untill there are at leas 3 suns in there!
2008-03-23 22:27:11
Ok well I will get Bob the bad guy on it. his into quatom physics and stuff like this. Ya never know he might come up with something like anti darkness goggles or know where the light switch is for beastys beard. You do know beasty has been in charnoble and has enough power to run most citys for 2000 years all by his self! Thats why all computers die when there around him unless his earthed out with a coke vending mashien!

*picks up the phone and diles the Bad guy!

Hello Bob. Its Con. We need you now bro.

Pause.

Ok

See you soon.

*hangs up the phone!

His on his way Fly. You might want to ask Cap if he knows where the on switch is his been stuck in there with James. James did not need the light of course he just knocked every thing over.

Becarefull in there Fly a goat eat my shoe last time and i was walking when it happend. Thows Pink attack vorple bunnys are a big ruse by the way. its a old pirate.
2008-03-24 07:59:51
*Kicks open the door and adjust shiny new belt. Steps on the neck of a random noob as he walks through the door.*

Have no Fear, Bob is here! Ok, well maybe be scared a little.

*Re-adjusts belt on shoulder*

Hmmm....the correlation of energy stored in Beasty's Beard is equivalant to square root of Pi to the Pie Power. Divided by the Cubed number of times James has detached. Multiplied by the number of Huggles Sue gets a day, subtracted from the number of Flea's Maddogg has.

On that note, Bob has effectivly explained the quantum physics of Beasty's Beard. Now Bob must explain how gravity works on beer is a cold mug!
2008-03-24 12:41:42
pie power!!! :D
ok, sorry... i got distracted there... you were saying? ;)

Beer?
2008-03-24 16:21:34
This thread interrupted by the best stable in VOW Apocalypse(3295)! carry on.
2008-03-24 16:24:12
*Bob kicks yar in the rear as he tries to bust in on the party*

HA! How's that for the second best worst Stable on VOW!
2008-03-24 17:46:46
hey guys, don't interrupt!
i was asking about the beer...

i want answers!!! :)
2008-03-24 18:32:13
the fly catches scent of something rather appaling.
He goes to investigate and comes across The Massive Moron.
The Irradiated Imbecile is out cold and reeking of even more booze then usual. The Hairy One is surrounded by dozen ... hunderds even ... of tiny barrles of ... something. The Fly needs to go a little closer to read the tiny letters.
"Sasparilla 75°" it says on all of them.
"Damn", the Fly mutters under his breath (which, oddly enough, flies aren't suposed to even poses), "Beasty came across the little blue dudes' secret stash"

A hastily summoned duck, determines, after freaking out about the number of radioactive isotopes in Beasty's blood, that the big lump of idiocy must be out cold for close to 2 weeks.

His buddies from EXit light decide to stuff him in the boiler room for that time (beasty tends to like it there)

(in other words, on holiday for 2 weeks and limited acces to this wonderfull contraption called the Internet)
2008-03-25 06:31:41
Hmmm *Note to self. Change James off the door as the gard. not sure why he mist Ray walking by with that masive Hat he wears that says someing about the apocalips is comeing?

Oi Bob good to see you! This is important. Please take a seat and leave my i mean your belt over on the hat stand over there.

Well i have a job for you. if your up to it ! *keeps going and tosses a secret file to Bob . its got Apocalips on it. We need to know what makes them tick. I chose Beasty to get this done but he turned in his wings! it got to cold for him so he is keeping a eye on the boiler.

If you can steal Rays hat and analize it and get it back to him with out him knowing. That would be Awesome. So here is our box of tricks. take some and Super Fly as your spesalist spy to help you. go see what you can find out. There is a holaday in this for ya.

*leans back in his chair! cya Bob but i better ask any questions? if so Super Fly will fill you in on root.

2008-03-25 11:55:23
Awesome?
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead... True Story!

So i have to coöperate with Bobby in this one...
You make the preparations and do the work. You'll also hve to buy the cratle of beer. I will watch and encourage you from asside, while drinking the beer :D

deal?
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2008-03-26 06:10:26
Let me tell you something brother!! What ya gonna do when Edifiermania runs wild all over Exit Light brother?!! You send me a 5 on 1 tag to 45000 brother and I'll run wild all over Exit Light!! I'll drop the Edifier leg on each and everyone of you!!! :P
2008-03-26 12:14:57
OK well i thought that was just a prank phone call!

its not! W.O.W he realy wants the Pain?

OK sign me up! Who eles is in!
2008-03-26 12:18:52
me, me, me, me, me!!! :D
2008-03-27 05:57:10
Um do you have a real body yet to fight with yet suepahfly?
2008-03-27 16:32:45
of course :D
2 new bodies. One with 76k AP and one with 33k ;) lol...

And they're alive ;) but haven't done many fights yet :D lol
but they EXIST ;)
2008-03-27 22:15:22
well wander on over and do some trainning in the Exit light gym with all of us and then come play with vlad or any other of the exit light memmbers when you hit spwa. Getting belt titles is not hard as * Does a random Power pose with his new LMS Belt!

There is so many belts for you as a new law.! fi you want to try well you will need to drop and give me 10 pushups and then go see madog and go running with him. P.S take a stick . He likes sticks!
Post by: Bruiser Brody(121422)
2008-03-28 10:11:53
Quick question : If every stable in VOW were to kick out all their alternates...who would have the largest stable? After doing that, then take out the efforts of the top player in their stables, who would have the most productive stable?

This formula is the best way to determine which stable is the best in activity and growth ;). ***You eliminate the alternates and drop the efforts of the best player ( almost always a donator and thus having multiple chars with massive ap and alot of ingame money ) = the core,heart or nucleus of the group.
2008-03-28 12:07:55
well, in EL there's a different formula...
the core there really is a dead fly :D
2008-03-29 04:01:05
Depends on how good your math is! all so depends on if you call back old memmbers to fill in spots they once held . its easy to fill spots with just any 1 person. and its easy to put others down of course. its all so easy to see vow is in a decline and with luck new members will come. I have met two new exit light memmbers lately. There nice chaps. dont realy know them yet but they do alot of rp and injoy them selves. This is all part of the game. enjoyment. leaning and learning off others and giveing advice and not just about vow. real life stuff too. Some times players drif off and do there own thing! i know i do. I allso know there is a spot for me in Exit light too. One of the sad days i had was when i left my little stable of friends. yep SS. The Soul Stealers. with cody etc. so life moves on and its great to see lots of other stables about. if they are as close as some of our members this is a awesome deal. I am trying to set up twitter to have all of exit light in it. its a small blogging tool that can all so use mobil phones. its ment for fun and small 144 char posts. unlike my little novel!
2008-03-29 06:16:43
Well, it's time to do it then :)
EL signs in with at least 2 teams in Ray's little competition :D

If you need a "newbie-fly" to fill in some dark spot, feel free to ask me, hahaha :D
At least one of the big guys won't get hit for the HP little fly looses, lol... But i'll prolly get a single-hit-kill on my ass in there :) haha

Good luck, team!
I'll be supporting from the side-line ;)

/suep
2008-03-30 07:36:21
I posted in Rays forum post and i looked for it again but cant find it. not sure if its still about. any way. get in the gym Fly and start pummping the iron and after we can sink some beers and talk about the good old days when you had a real body and use to pick on bubba. trying to steal his shine! lol
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2008-03-30 13:25:47
Stables are for horses.
2008-03-30 17:11:55
and for horse-flies :)
2008-03-31 09:36:06
OI but you had beer googles and gogles on so how did you know she was a horse fly eh? Wink Wink after all the shine you drank? eh?

Drop down and give me Ten. OI how come i have become the trainer in exit light now! Thats jokers Job! dam slaker! I think he can give me 20 too!
Post by: tbragu(97303)
2008-04-02 11:44:24
At another time, and another day, I will be goofy about EL. It is filled with friends of mine, and I love being there.

But, I will say this. In my nearly three years of playing this game, I have been blessed enough to make a lot of friends. These friends are split between the three stables I am a part of, and I cherish each and every one of them. For me, the true test of a stable is the friendship between the players within. So for me, it is a three way tie. Apoc, Star Trek Nerds, and EL are the three best. My friends are there, and I am happy with that.
2008-04-03 08:53:30
*runs over and plants a kiss on Madog and then turns around and starts to coff! man the things we do for love!

*tosses a scoobi snake in the air and walks off holding a stick!
2008-04-07 08:27:26
down in th boiler room, the Beast begins to stir (and snore "fur Elise")
2008-04-07 22:50:15
i can play that on piano... and i dont even play piano :s
2008-04-09 11:33:55
good music soothes the best! unless he gets realy hot and wants to go swimming in the snow!
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2008-04-09 21:15:33
*The boss walks in, checks things are in order before leaving*
2008-04-09 21:55:32
You're the boss of this freak show? ouch, unlucky!
2008-04-21 06:11:53
Dont wory i will userp LK before to long and it will be me your dealing with!
2008-04-21 06:11:54
Dont wory i will userp LK before to long and it will be me your dealing with!
2008-05-19 09:53:27
As far as i know, I am the leader of EL :P
right?
Post by: insane clown(11577)
2008-06-15 12:19:33
i would just like to add no stable is as good as the first 2 ever AD and team money. Before most of your characters were born. Me leader of AD, beat team money.
2008-06-15 15:10:20
you're insane, clown!
i rule :D
2008-06-17 12:27:15
Ahem I think you mean't AD
2008-06-17 12:52:57
I did Put AD cant you read :)
2008-06-17 13:08:50
hehe or in your case

HAAAAAA!!!!!!
2008-06-17 17:47:16
buba made a bubu ;)
2008-06-17 20:04:12
riiiiiiiiight...
2008-06-19 08:51:20
not sure about you been the leader but you are a real pest! like a true suepahfly should be. lol

not sure you might need to beat up on lk to take the title. its not hard i do it all the time. give it a shot!
2008-06-19 12:43:00
How can AD be the best stable?

Did they have 17 members like some have now? vows moved on and people don't care about what happened 3 years ago.

Exit Light
Apocalypse
Crimson

Are the best stables made
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2008-06-19 13:54:30
Please, if someone wants to try the leadership from me, they're more than welcome. Frees up a little more of my time.
Post by: Coneman(325)
2008-06-19 17:01:05
The original stables were the pioneers.

When stables actually meant something, instead of just being a stupid attempted bandaid fix.
2008-06-19 20:57:54
Ben, i have enough AP to kick your ass :D
If inly i weren't so damned lasy!!! haha
2008-06-19 21:05:38
bah LK is a wimp he turned a fight from me down and im in spwa so dont expect anything from him.

WIMP WIMP WIMP

He is scared of my NLS he said so himself on MSN
2008-06-19 21:06:11
"vows moved on and people don't care about what happened 3 years ago. "
Agreed.

"The original stables were the pioneers. "
Living in the past! :P
2008-06-20 03:23:18
i live in the future.
like tomorow or so...

i sure hope i live tomorow!
Post by: penguinlover(294552)
2008-06-24 16:36:56
Toy Soldier.
2008-06-25 08:01:27
a toy soldier that loves penguins?
sweeeeet...

anyway, aperantally i DID survive to live tomorow!
although, wait... tomorow... it tomorow!
will i live then?
2008-06-26 05:24:54
here is a tip. get ben drunk first then challange him to all sorts of things. or make it a der thingy where he does trueth or dear. well ben you can allways paass it over to MIKE! not sure if he has time too! Am far to busy drinking with superflee
2008-06-26 09:25:22
Now what did we need from Ben again?
I forgot... What's Ben?

beer!
Post by: penguinlover(294552)
2008-06-27 21:26:00
Toy Soldier.
2008-06-28 00:16:57
Aiden
2008-06-28 09:45:30
Penguin, stop spamming!
I don't like green eggs and spam, for sam I am!
2008-06-28 13:29:59
a train a train a train a train!
would you could you on a train?
2008-06-28 17:58:55
tchukechuke tuuut tuuuuuuuut
where did we go wrong? :D
2008-06-30 11:09:10
um Ben = LK . well i think? am sitting back having a drink right now. am on holadays for 10 more days.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout