GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: Off Topic
Thread: TNA: Montreal Screwjob?
Post by: camilorios26(228307)
2007-12-31 11:58:57
In the last thursday, TNA held an House Show in Montreal and the main event was Kurt Angle vs Christian Cage with Earl Hebner as referee, if you remember Hebner was the referee of the match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels 10 years ago in the famous Montreal Screwjob

Well TNA made an angle with Hebner when at the end of the match, he tried a fast count against Cage, but then interfered the ex-WWE Sylvain Greiner against Angle and then cause the DQ

This show the "originality" of TNA, attacking again to WWE, after use to Vodoo Kin Mafia for make fun of DX and copying the angle of Kane vs Undertaker with Abyss and Judas Mesias, if you remember, Judas Mesias debuted on TNA attacking to Abyss in a type of Cage match in a PPV and costing the match to Abyss

what you think people?
Post by: beowulf(341238)
2007-12-31 16:04:57
dude i idnt see any of that but u know wat not a screwjob me winning the law title from khali
Post by: camilorios26(228307)
2008-01-01 00:58:15
It wasn´t televised, it was a House show
Post by: Thor(146261)
2008-01-02 08:12:53
Attacking CX? I think you really should spend more time making sure what you are typing makes sense before you worry about whether something was repeated.

Wrestling history is full of rehashed storylines. Do you think that Undertaker and Kane was the first time things like that were done? Do some research into the subject dear boy, you may be surprised what you find.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout