You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: Off Topic
Thread: so who plays the other games like gang war etc
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-11-21 04:41:10
I play space conquest and gang war. I use to play Ad Fame but i got bored. SFP was fun but trolls cheet.
Post by: lw09(314821)
2007-11-21 15:34:30
I play them all except Space Conquest, I havent even tried it yet. Sad thing is, the only one I understand is VOW.

I get AF a little though. :)
Post by: HHH008(218073)
2007-11-21 19:39:54
Well GW is pretty fun but sadly i've only won 1 game but if I had the patience I can win a few...
Post by: mob(23502)
2007-11-21 20:10:53
I'm a GW addict. I've played all the games, enjoy SC and AF, but GW is tops for me. :-)
2007-11-22 01:34:15
I play GW some times. I am Soul Burn. what are your gang names. I might be able to hook up and kick some but with a team mate. I play well but some times its way boring because of no real players in the game. then there are the full on games that end in 0. they have lots of vets in them. I learned off blood stone. not sure if he is still playing. how about you all. who gave you your teaching?
Post by: lw09(314821)
2007-11-22 02:10:28
Teachings? I still suck at that game.

I am the Water wings of Doom on there. I barely ever get on, but now that I think about it, I should bring my gang up some more. :\
2007-11-22 19:58:09
I've played against you Soul Burn. Of course I had no idea you were a mod at the time. I probably would have been nicer. ;-) You'd know me as The Vercetti Gang. I use some aliases too, like Crackerjacks, Citizens On Patrol, Kahn Noonian Sighn, and some others.

I taught myself how to play with the help of some posts from the old forum and Raving Tactics helped change some misconceptions about how the game worked. Its been almost 4 years now, and I am probably one of the most knowledgeable, maybe even one of the best, players around. So you better watch out! ;-)

GW700 is coming up soon... let's hope there are enough active players to make it a good one.
2007-11-22 22:25:26
yep the old days. am not modding now. was just doing a fill in job till Peter and I got a few extra ppl together and there working well now. there was a alot of heck ups when i was main modding. LOL was a real Newbi and Glad to say hick and Peter set me strait. You know gw is a awesome game. is Ravving Druid still about?

The old days where you and i had a falling out it was more me beeing a newbi and just trying to learn the fundmentals of the game. I am finding it tuff now since my blindness is makeing me miss stuff. so i see my self as more of a alyi for others. never realy to win the game. How ever i have tought Dave a few things about setting up gangs and what tactics are needed . the vetchety tools was awesome. I mis them. not sure if his about still. I just see my self as a low end player with a little luck i can help out a bigger gang.

I am realy likeing the new stuff in vow the new text for the matchs. realy refeshing.

In SC i am spawn. I have met a new bunch of guys in there. even a guy and his wife that have bad eyes like my self. I now know 1 totaly blind guy and 3 others that use readers in this game. its awesome to get to know them. its a shame there is not more players in chat in sc gw etc.
Post by: Nacho Man(328076)
2007-11-24 17:57:30
I only play V.O.W, it is the only one I can understand. I have tried playing Adventures Fame and Gang War, but I couldn't understand what to do. The only problem I have with V.O.W right now is being chat banned. (Mods, hurry up and read my E-Mail!) To me; V.O.W is the best Plit Game.
2007-11-26 22:21:36
I don't remember any falling out, denzil.

Nope, Raving Druids isn't around anymore. I think he got married or something. None of the old players are around other than Crusty French Bastards who is taking a break. And I have no idea who Dave is.

I make the Gangwar Tools and you can get to them from my player page. It has a different layout now so I have no idea how well it will work with a text reader.

Yeah, it would be nice with an active chat in GW and SC and others at times. But you know GW doesn't really foster friendships!! And if it's not someone you don't like it's some noob asking how to get AP and swearing like a hooker. ;-)

2007-11-26 23:50:09
lol you said Hooker!.

Well if its not that its something else like doing gansta speak where no one has a clue what there on about. its a little like vow. most ppl think they have to be real bad asses in chat. and try to do it with newbi stats.

Well I have entered into a new vet game. not sure of the number but i see 3 names.

well Gang war is easy. holding blocks is the main deal of the game. the more troops you have the cheeper it is to take a block. Blocks with a High Res stat of 50 is what your looking for. 50 and above. each turn if your Res is higher your troops get higher and it only costs 5 ap to hit a standard block with 50 men. MILL blocks etc are not takeable but will give out extra stuff if you send in 2000 men to win the fight. if you have 25000 troops it will be close to 5 ap for your attack. but your realy better off taking real blocks off the game or other players. it takes time. its a full attack game. stuff all defence. just kill kill kill! what makes the grass grow! Blood Blood Blood! "full meatal Jacket"
Post by: Nacho Man(328076)
2007-11-27 20:07:31
I have joined G.W. under the name of Techies. I just gave all my action points away by recruiting members. Retarded move!, I know, I'm hoping it will pay off on my defense side. The game isn't so active. It's like V.O.W. in about 3 o' clock in the morning.
Post by: pdpm(336009)
2007-12-03 21:27:02
the best browser game if you like fight is
"the wrestling game" whit the new graphic is so cool
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout