You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: Off Topic
Thread: your ALL guilty!
Post by: DaTHCtornado(123420)
2005-08-16 16:42:29
WARNING
Just clicking the vote links without actually voting will eventually lead to this punishment:
- Removal of voting privileges

This is unfortunately necessary since less than 25% of the players actually vote .What a broken voting system, its messed up, broken links!!.I started yesterday, yes all im a nb to this site!!(period).I read the forums before i started, and was ill!!! u all are terrible..I mean, sure some peeps, put questions in wrong spot, sure,. But just about every, or ill say 9/10 posts was bashing.I was sickened by the bashing..Good thing this aint a paysite, cause i dont think that would happen, or they would have no-one comin here.,my point , I guess, was to say, we are all nb's at one point, on any given game or site. It seems some ignorant people have overlooked and forgot where they came from,.Which is human nature."they should ask doc#2." ,bout that,.Ive been on eAccleration.com for 3 years now, seem's the paysites are different though. lol ,it's a great rpg, with great gameplay,servers, I CALL myself "NB for life". WHATS WRONG WITH BEING NB for life???I love it. For me, it mean's, new adventures,new begininngs,.NEVER bored..KK all that said, i like this game and am staying, now i can handle the bashing, but not all can it seems,.WE are all human wrestlers,no-one is better, this is a game you all, lol,U long time members should no better,unless your all evil, and cold hearted..!Well in that case"YOUR ALL GUiLTY"Tc all, gl, see u in-game, was just my 2 cents,.
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-08-16 19:07:18
Lol, you have a point really. But I only answer mean when it is
1) funny, and then the person I'm making fun off will understand, most probably because it's not the first time I do it.

2) a really stupid post. Then I can not stop myself from breaking that guy down.

Sure I was new to these games once, but I never asked stupid questions like that. Come to think of it, the only questions I ever asked were questions about my SfP party in a private message to Order of Magnus and questions about VOW moves in a private message to Scorpion and Black Demon.

What I mean, if you want to know something, first have a look, if you really need additional information, either ask someone who apparently is good at the game. Or make a nice forum post.

But all this :"I cun no wn mtches, n33d hlp. Pls, dunno whatch du abut it." and other stuff.

I even have problems writing like that, it's just not normal, not sensible. If you want to learn something from someone you don't know ask it in a polite and general way.

But yes, it always comes back here, we need a manual. Then most of the problems will be gone.

*takes pipe out of mouth and goes up to retrieve some manuscripts from the library* Well, let's get some ink and parchments, we will do it.

Have patience though
Post by: Brian Allan(45150)
2005-08-16 22:13:33
There's already a good one out there by Gatcholio which has had input by Hick Bob and I. I suggested that everyone should basically get a welcome message once they start with a link to this manual. It'd save a lot of the same questions getting asked over and over. Well, hopefully anyway. :)
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-08-17 11:45:42
Click for guide
Post by: Albert Pujols(121801)
2005-08-17 14:49:28
Even with the manual for games some people need help. There have been games where I've taught people everything I knew, I was a pretty good player at that specific game, and the players went on to be the top players of that game. It's almost as fun as if I did it as I taught them the game and they added on from there. Most of you people just bash people for asking questions. If you don't like the question, stay out of the noob forum, leave that work to those who choose to help. I helped a guy the other day who didn't know what docs where and had the third worst recrd on the game, something like 0-19. I gave him some advice and by me helping him this game might have added one regular player. You guys are stunting the growth of this game with all your flaming and trash talk.
Post by: Lincoln(27675)
2005-08-17 15:13:53
Take a look at yourself dude.
Post by: FloriZeus(7923)
2005-08-17 17:38:00
Well, in first place I only comment on stupid noob posts.

As I said, one in good english with no 'ridiculous' things in it will never be commented.

Now, I'm slowly changing towards flaming the guys that are flaming me...

At least you're English seems to be better.
Post by: philldodilldo(22259)
2005-08-17 21:47:50
BANG.....
Post by: gatcholio(28366)
2005-08-18 07:44:00
I am not sure what you hope to gain by flaming vets here, but your help to others is appreciated.

Many have helped others, only to be ignored or burned in the process, so you must realize that, or spend some time here, before you start throwing flames about, especially to vets.

Not to mention that the most often asked question is 'what move should I buy', which does nothing to promote an individual wrestler. It only helps in creating cookie cutter type wrestlers. I would rather someone pick their own moveset, than ask which moves they should buy in which order. It gets old after so many times.

I helped many, but time and time again, I left something out. hence the manual. otherwise my entire time here would be helping people. You want to take time to coach individual players through the steps, only to watch them detach 2 days later, that's up to you, but lumping all veterans into one category of 'your all guilty' is rather closed minded, and your 'no-one is better' comment seems silly, considering you are acting above all the veterans that are established here.

my two cents
Post by: DaTHCtornado(123420)
2005-08-18 11:34:28
Thankyou very much evryone, for adding to this thread,and ,everything was said was ,great and perfect,ty,that 9/10 lol*they say luck plays a %, i agree. (off topic) ,tx for understanding as well, all!,on my part,and yep, m stayin....Keep The Faith All!.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout