You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: WWO Mayhem
Post by: Samuel Miles(38200)
2004-12-14 06:50:57
Ok this is Samuel Miles coming out with a forum show and dont worry you may still sign up and we will take all LAWS, SPWA, PWO. The show will be posted every Friday. Dont worry because iwill keep all your information just in case this forum gets deleted ok. Fill out the forum and message it to me on VOW Messenger.

Name:
League:
Finisher(s):
Entrance:
Title your mainly after:
Face or Heel:

I will write the show better then i ever did before and i rpomise you all that for sure. There will even be a Forum PPV once a month.

Titles:

LightWeight Championship: 0-250 experience
Womans Championship: Every woman on the show
Tag Team Championships: Everyone
North American Championship: Everyone
WWO Championship: Everyone

If we have enough Superstars By friday i will make matches and write up a fantastic show!
2004-12-15 05:26:46
come on people sign up for the forum show
Post by: lazy(27024)
2004-12-15 06:23:22
Name: Jake Davis(23280)

League:SPWA

Finisher(s):Davis Bomb (Powerbomb)

Entrance:- Placebo - "Pure Morning" plays and the crowd sees noone for 5 seconds than the pyros come and out of the smoke is Jake Davis on his Harley Davison. He drives to the steel steps than enters and waits for his opponent/s.

Title your mainly after:North American Championship

Face or Heel:I could be either, but prefer heel.(cocky,smart alec,hell raiser.)

Desc.Wear's a black bandana and biker gloves. Black tights with Jake Davis written on the sides in red.

Allies:Wrestling Gods, Bam Bam, Hick Bob, Red Neck.
Enemies:Danny Scoono, Discipline of the Rock, Keenani.
Post by: Harpsichord(53663)
2004-12-15 06:49:17
Name:- Harpsichord(21662)

League: - Semi-Professional Wrestling Association(SPWA)

Finisher/s: - Switchblade Symphony (Spear)

Trademark Moves: - Scorpion Deathlock

Entrance Music: - Placebo - "Pure Morning" plays and the crowd sees nothing but blue flashing lights for 5 seconds then a series of spotlights flash around the audience. Harpsichord then appears in the crowd and starts walking towards the corwd with a Raven perched on his raised hand. Haprsichord releases the Raven which flies around the building as he discards his black trenchcoat. He climbs up the trunbuckle from the outside and perches on the top rope and looks around the arena before jumping down and slumphing in the corner.

Allies: - Jaysen Chambers, Amazing Huang, David Cyclone, Crowdsurfer, Jake Davis, Lone Wolf, The Sniper

Enemies: - MAN UTD RULE, Legend Killer (fake), Sherwood LeClair

2004-12-15 06:50:34
Heel all the way baby!!!
2004-12-15 21:10:19
come on people i need more people for the show and now i am accepting SSWO ofcourse
2004-12-16 06:44:16
COME ON PEOPLE JOIN THE FORUM SHOW!
Post by: slapshot00(29430)
2004-12-16 21:37:12
Never tried this before... we'll see how this works.

Name: Dr. Destruction
League: SPWA
Finisher(s): Malpractice Suit (Bear Hug), Neck Brace (Piledriver)
Entrance: Ambulance and siren noise (repeating sound effect)
Title you're mainly after: North American
Face or Heel: Heel
2004-12-17 06:08:10
I modified my allignment, entrance and specail and I joined Wrestling Gods making me an ally of Harp!
2004-12-18 10:01:51
come on people i need more people to join the show
2004-12-19 23:48:08
Modified entrance, I was too lazy to write it all at first :)
Post by: lukester12(49795)
2004-12-21 14:09:21
Name:Randy_Orton12
League: PWO
Finisher(s): RKO, Steel Chair Shot
Entrance: Mercy Drive- Randy Orton theme
Title your mainly after: WWO Championship
Post by: shadyjack(60098)
2004-12-24 10:40:36
I'd like to get in on this, if that's cool.

Name: Jessie Dean(24699) ***IS A DUDE!!!***

Finisher(s): Aces High (Top Rope Splash)

Entrance:
The arena lights dim. The image of a beautiful, blonde-haired young woman holding a guitar appears on the Trinitron. She is wearing a brown leather vest and a cowboy hat. She winks at the camera and begins strumming her guitar, playing the opening riff of "Crack the Liar's Smile" by Drain S.T.H. Then the drums kick in, machinegun-like, matched only by the explosive blue/white fireworks.
Jessie walks out of the backstage area. Some would call him confident; most call him cocky. He strides down the ramp, slapping hands with a few fans along the way. He casually circles the ring, examining the crowd. He finally chooses a pretty girl from the crowd, drapes his biker jacket around her shoulders, and kisses her. Then he climbs into the ring while she faints dead away. (yay me!)

Gimmick: biker/gambler, hearthrob(hey, it's RP, I'm allowed)

Height: 6'

Weight: 220 lbs.

Appearance: Long brown hair, either tied back in a ponytail, or loose with a doorag, sideburns, goatee. Jesse usually wears engineer boots, jeans, black leather chaps, and a black tank-top during matches(he hates spandex, it itches!). He keeps his hands and wrists taped heavily, and wears a black rubber pad on his right elbow(in remembrance of his father, the legendary Johnny "The Hammer" Dean).

Title your mainly after: North American Championship

Face or Heel: Face(but just barely). Jessie teeters on the edge of the face/heel divide. He's young, good-looking, talented, and explosive as hell, so he's got a good rep with the fans; but he's not afraid to take a steel chair to someones head if he thinks they need it, even if it costs him a win. He's loyal to his friends, but due to his volatile nature, he doesn't have very many of them, and his youthful arrogance tends to alienate any allies that he does make.

Favorite Weapon: Baseball bat

Ok, I'm done, sorry, I got a little carried away maybe.
2004-12-24 11:49:11
your a he and a her? cant believe you kissed me......
Post by: Sargeant Rob(21584)
2004-12-24 13:13:54
Name: Robbie Watson
League: PWO
Finisher(s): Watson Bomb, Canadian Neck Crusher
Entrance: "La Resistance" Plays as Rob walks down to the ring with a smile on his face, Rob gets in the ring and waits

Title your mainly after:
WWO Champion and tag
2004-12-24 15:56:52
"your a he and a her? cant believe you kissed me....."

1) I'm just a he.

2) YOU asked for it in the match stip, not me.

3) It was just a peck on the cheek, don't get all bent out of shape. It wasn't like I wanted to do it....yer not my type, lol
2004-12-25 02:23:22
Why in your desc it said you were a girl?
2004-12-25 11:53:20
That's just a chick in my entrance video. Pay her no mind :)
2004-12-26 07:36:30
Your desc makes it look like your a chick lol, say that your a man.....
2004-12-29 03:09:09
Remade my entrance and added a bit of stuff.
Post by: emma jeffery(62321)
2004-12-31 23:40:03
Name: Emma 'the pook' Jeffery
Finisher(s): Bware of the pook - Choke Slam
Entrance: Jean Michel Jarre; Aero

lights go out and the pyros go off, disco lights flash around the arena and pook bursts through the curtains and runs hell for leather to the ring high fiving all the way.

Title your mainly after: Womans

Face or Heel: Super face
Post by: Necro Goth(48478)
2004-12-31 23:59:32
Necro Goth:
Bow down to me: The XXX Necro Sex Exxxpress!
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 265lbs
Entrance music: Torsohorse's "In My Head"
Favorite moves: Chokeslam & Pumphandle Slam
Finisher: "Mordecai"
Necro Goth whips the opponant into the ropes, as they come back, he lifts them as if he were going for a hiptoss, but he catches their legs, then tips them back the other way into a piledriver!
2005-01-01 00:01:30
Face/Heel: Heel
League: LAW

I'll be after my destiny: The World Heavyweight Title!!
2005-01-01 00:08:25
Entrance:
The lights go out...(3 seconds)... A huge blue flash lights up the arena for a second with the sound of thunder and rain, then cuts out. Torsohorse's "In My Head" cranks onto the stereos and lit only by a dim red light (Like Gangrel's) Necro Goth strolls down to ringside carrying a steel chair wrapped in Barbed Wire. The affects make it look like it is raining on the rampway (like Undertaker's), and there is a slight echoing sound of rain also. Then Necro gets in the ring, places the chair in his corner, and perches himself on the top turnbuckle awaiting his "pray"...
Post by: Nethaven(53734)
2005-01-01 00:21:09
Terry Argo (23958)
SPWA
Special- Anger Management (Basicly rips off turnbuckle padding and more than 10 smashes)
Title- WWO I guess
Allies- JBL's Secretary of Defence(1009) stable. Emma but JBL and Emma seem to hate each other and I'm in the middle.

Entrance-"I can revive him with my own hands" (Listen great metal song and the begining sounds great on a wrestling show)

Personality/looks: Looks tall and bulky (Not fat through) looks around 22 years old and has just completed his first 5 months of wrestling just getting promoted. Personality is kinda like whiny and gets frusterated often if he loses or something dosen't go his way. But he is mostly respectful at all times, sometimes gets intimidated by the big stars but if he is mad he will stand up for anybody.

Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21812
Logout