Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: Bulldog Matches - March 2022
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2022-03-09 18:40:29
Wembley Arena, London, England - March 9th 2022

As the pyrotechnics finish, the music fades, the smoke clears and the excitement mounts, Dyna Mike Duncan strolls down to ring. The reception is mixed at best; half the crowd cheering their homecoming hero; most of the remaining crowd desperate for the matches to get under way and a small pocket of Asylum fans (in the cheap seats, naturally) making a lot of noise and hurling derogatory comments towards the CEO of 'NEB Wrestling'.

DMD turns his attention towards this section and smiles brightly - well, sneers - and gives them a dismissive wave.

Taking the microphone as he steps into the ring (two of the Soul brothers holding the top rope down so he can step over it), he waits for the noise to diminish slightly ...

DMD: "Good Evening London, Good Evening True Wrestling Fans worldwide! And welcome to NEB Wrestling! Tonight you will witness the dawning of a New Era in global entertainment! We have some great matches lined up, and, unfortunately, some matches involving the inmates of the Asylum, but every good show needs its comedic element!"

The noise level increases - the laughter from the Bulldog fans just about covering the howls of derision from the 'neutrals' and the lunatic fringe.

DMD: "First point of business though is to announce who my General Manager will be ... erm, your GM, no - OUR GM ... nah sod it ... MY GM. Ladies, Gentlemen, Children and the Lunatic Fringe, I give you, not only the General Manager of NEB, but also the newest member of the Bulldogs .... the one and only ... DJ WALTERS!!!

The crowd goes crazy as DJ's music hits and he steps through the curtain ...."

DJ arrogantly struts his way down the ramp wearing a custom tailored three-piece black suit, slapping a few hands of front row fans on his way to the ring. He grins underneath his beard as he hears the boos and sellout chants from the fans of the Asylum.

Grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer on his way up the steps, he steps into the ring over the second rope stopping in the middle of the mat a few feet from DMD.

DJ: “Make some noise London!”

The arena bellows with joyful screams and Bulldog chants. DJ waves his hands to signal silence and waits for the crowd to die down.

DJ: “I can’t tell you how freeing it is to no longer have to carry the weight of those Asylum lowlifes on my back, and finally be somewhere where my talent and potential is recognized and reciprocated. As your new General Manager I have so many plans to ensure the success of the NEB, and the infliction of pain on the former leeches I surrounded myself with "

DJ takes a pause, and looks around at the Souls and DMD extending his right hand towards the leader of the Bulldogs to solidify their new partnership.

The Dynamic One grasps the extended hand of comradeship and then lifts his arm aloft to rapturous applause (from the Bulldog fans)

DMD: So, now down to business and tonight's matches. I must apologise for the first match, for the TV Title, which doesn't include a Bulldog, but on a brighter note, there are plenty of others to look forward to later in the evening. The highlights will obviously be watching the longest serving inmate, and leader, of The Asylum, Pseudo Savage, losing and naming my good friend DJ here as the number ne contender for the NEB World Title! Please turn your attention the GIGATRON for the full list of matches ..."

As the giant screen sparks into life, the CEO, GM and the Souls leave the ring ....

Match 1: TV Title Match Blitzkrieg v Briggs

Match 2: Brad Barnes v Olive Oak (Winner becomes contender for TV Title)

Match 3: Jack O Lantern v Rocker Soul

Match 4: Rose Thorn v Rabid Soul

Match 5: Fleur De Lea v Neurotypical Citizen

Match 6: Alex Anderson v Roderick Soul

Match 7: Adam Awesome v The Bull

Match 8: Le Virus v DMD TEST

Match 9: The Riot v Lex Talionis

Match 10: Jon Talbain v Tucker the Terrible

Match 11: Prince of VOW v Explosive

Hardcore Title Number 1 Contender MatchDyna Mike Duncan v Psycho Savage (Last Man Standing)

MAIN EVENT - NEB WORLD TITLE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH! DJ Walters v Sinister

(All matches are DOCS ONLY and SINGLES, unless stated otherwise - send me results by the time Tourneys run on Monday 14th March! Enjoy!!!!!)
Post by: Iamdabeast(441782)
2022-03-10 06:29:07
http://vow.plit.dk/cgi-bin/vow.pl?_cmd=ShowMatch&ChallengeId=4901465

After the dust clears, Neurotypical Citizen clears his throat and asks for a microphone.

"This Little French Poodle isn't much of a bulldog, in fact, I'd say he's, pardon my French, bullcrap. To be fair, this is only my first match here, but if that's what you are offering, then there's going to be some trouble for the Bull Puppies."

Neurotypical citizen drops the mic and exits the ring as My Own Grave by As I Lay Dying plays
2022-03-16 19:38:47
BULLDOG CARD - 16th March 2022

Match 1: Viktor Chukaryin Jr v Blitzkrieg

Match 2: Brad Barnes v Ball Destroyer

Match 3: Rose Thorn v Rocker Soul

Match 4: Jack O Lantern v Rabid Soul

Match 5: Fleur De Lea v Neurotypical Citizen

TV TITLE MATCH Briggs v Olive Oak

Match 7: Adam Awesome v Roderick Soul (Winner gets a TV Title shot next week)

Match 8: Alex Anderson v The Bull

Match 9: Le Virus v Drodd

Match 10: M BISON v DMD TEST

Match 11: The Riot v Lex Talionis

Match 12: Jon Talbain v Tucker the Terrible (TABLE - Hardcore Contender Match)

NEB World Title Number 1 Contender Match Prince of VOW v Explosive

MAIN EVENT - TAG TEAM ELIMINATOR - Bulldog Supremacy v Malicious Intentions

All matches are DOCS ONLY and Singles unless stated otherwise. All results to be posted by Monday 21st March. Enjoy!!!

(And for the record - Bulldogs won 9 Matches last week to Asylum's measly 4!!)
2022-03-23 20:19:28
Bulldog Live Show - March 23rd 2022

Match 1: Sinister v Explosive v Prince of Vow

Match 2: Blitzkrieg v Viktor Chukaryin Jr

Match 3: Olive Oak v Ball Destroyer

Match 4: Rose Thorn v Jack O Lantern

Match 5: Brad Barnes v Fleur De Lea

Match 6: Rocker Soul v Neurotypical Citizen

Match 7: Rabid Soul v Le Virus

TV TITLE Briggs v Roderick Soul

Match 9: The Bull v Adam Awesome (TV Title Contender)

Match 10: Alex Anderson v M BISON

Match 11: The Riot v Drodd

Match 12: DMD TEST v Jon Talbain

Match 13: Lex Talionis v Tucker the Terrible

Main Event: Psycho Savage v Dyna Mike Duncan v DJ Walters (NEB World Title Eliminator - Last two standing qualify for NEB World Title Fight)

All matches are singles and DOCS ONLY unless stated otherwise. The PPV will be this coming Sunday (27th March) so all matches to be fought and results posted by end of day on Saturday 26th please.

And as a final note - The Asylum slipped to only 2 wins last week, so keep up the good work Bulldogs!!!
Post by: Iamdabeast(441782)
2022-03-24 05:57:11
http://vow.plit.dk/cgi-bin/vow.pl?_cmd=ShowMatch&ChallengeId=4907080

There's 50% of the needed wins to get to 2 for the asylum
2022-03-27 21:09:53
BULLDOG BASH - March 27th 2022

Match 1: Sinister v Yuri Nator

Match 2: Blitzkrieg v Viktor Chukarin Jr

NEB Trophy Title Match Prince of VOW v Explosive

Match 4: Tsunami v Olive Oak

Match 5: Brad Barnes v Ball Destroyer

NEB TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH Bulldog Supremacy v Psycho Savage + ???

Match 7: Rose Thorn v Jack O Lantern

Match 8: Fleur De Lea v Le Virus

Match 9: Drodd v Roderick Soul v Rocker Soul v Rabid Soul

Match 10: Neurotic Citizen v Alex Anderson

TV Title Match Briggs v Adam Awesome

Match 12: The Bull v M BISON v DMD TEST - winner becomes number 1 contender for TV Title

Match 13: The Riot v Lex Talionis

Hardcore Title Match - CAGE Psycho Savage v Tucker the Terrible

MAIN EVENT - NEB WORLD TITLE MATCH - DJ Walters v Dyna Mike Duncan

All Matches are docs only and singles unless stated otherwise - Enjoy!!!!!

Matches to be completed and results posted to DMD before Wednesday 30th at 6pm UK Time.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout