GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: Nut-finding season
Post by: BZero(404275)
2009-11-11 19:05:26
*The scene opens on a swing set in what seems like a small, rather common playground. It's a bit dark and there's a pretty severe rainstorm happening. B-Zero is sitting on a swing, clutching a MyMelody plush, slowing going back and forth on the swing. He's wearing a powder blue hoodie with bunny skull patches on each arm. Of course, the hoodie has kitty ears, which are now drooping a bit because of the rain. B-Zero is sobbing uncontrollably. After about a minute, it gets a bit awkward to watch*

B-Zero: "I was..just backstage. There I was...backstage....blue raspberry Slurpee in hand....watching Maria's match. Now,...now,...Dark Panther is a formidable opponent...but...I didn't think Maria would have any trouble at all with him. Everyone knows how I feel. As far as I'm concerned, Maria G is one of the most talented people to ever step into a VOW ring. So, I'm watching the match....and then Panther gets her in this figure-4 leglock. The look on her face,..the way she writhed in pain...*whimpers* I grabbed one of my trademark loaded Hello Kitty dolls (as everyone knows, is my hardcore weapon of choice) and I was about to rush down to the ring to make the save. Then,...I thought about it. Maria G and I do have one thing in common,..besides being utterly adorable. Our young fans look up to the both of us because we're good-natured, clean, compassionate wrestlers. We're nice,..sweet,..complete and total Babyfaces. That being said, I couldn't run-in on a match a whack another wrestler with a plushy foreign object. Even if it wasn't for the moral pitfalls of it all, if I were to get Maria disqualified....she'd absolute brutalize me...like,...more than she normally does in one of our matches. So, I stood backstage and watched...and watched poor Maria tap out. In a fit of emo rage, I marched to Dark Panther's dressing room and challenged him to a match. I simply...had to avenge her. I..suppose you could imagine how well that worked out. He very swiftly had me tapping out in a Torture Rack. So,now...now..I'm going to train....and make certain that the next time I face Panther, things will wind up differently.

You know, way back when I was first starting out in smaller federations, when I was studying video tapes of Mick Foley and Raven promos for hours on end.....there was this one female wrestler I'd had a few matches with. Her name isn't important...you've never heard of her and you never will. Anyway, she had made me tap out a few times and...she gave me the nickname Sub-B. Sub-B...get it? Subbie. Yeah,yeah,..I've got a long history of jobbing to Divas. I don't think it's any secret that I enjoy it. Ya see,the thing is,though,..I ONLY job to Divas. Tapping out to Panther...that doesn't sit right with me. Back when I was in high school,...there was this metrosexual kid who ran out of defamatory names to call me. So,..what he did was he started calling me "Mutant". To him, I couldn't just be a "loser", to him, there was something in me that made me SO different from he and his friends,...from the rest of our peers, that...the difference was,like,..well, I was a mutation of what he perceived to be "normal". It is THAT difference that will now push me forward. It is that difference that will bring me to the PWO. I've got a LOT of training to do, but when I get to the PWO, I am going to have one focus. I'm coming to avenge Maria...and avenge my own defeat against you. I'm going to avenge...my aching back. For right now, I'm not going to be quite so concerned with spreading cuddliness to the fans,...with selling them my merchandise. Sure, I'll still blow some kisses, but...my focus will be on you Dark Panther. I don't just want to make you submit,...I'm going to break your spirit. :D

Now, I know that Maria also recently got put through a table by Captain Stupendous. I know she was picking slivers out of her cute little....back...and all, but, well, that issue is easier to resolve. Once I'm through breaking Panther, I simply put Captain Sillyhead through a table...the credits roll...end of story. Where's the drama in that?

Anyway, it looks like I've found a new focus here in VOW. It's bound to make me a more fierce competitor. It's no secret that I tend to let my heart guide me,..as opposed to listening to logic,...and my heart now burns for your submission, Panther. When I won my first match against Maria G, Dark Panther said to me that it was a case of the blind squirrel finding a nut. Well, I've found the nut once ,Panther...I could certainly do it again. My suggestion, Panther...guard your nuts. *giggles* "

* gets off the swing and starts to walk away, talking to the My Melody Plush*

B-Zero: "Come on,Melody. Let's go home and put you in the dryer."

*B walks away and the camera is just on the swingset for almost a whole minute before he comes back*

B-Zero: "Oh...and.....have a cuddly day." *blows a kiss to the camera*

2009-11-18 00:42:04
*waves* Hello?!?! Serious Promo over here.
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2009-11-18 09:27:07
hello!
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2009-11-18 22:25:00
*waves back*
Did you say something?
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2009-11-19 12:02:13
I've found the nut!!!

Do I win a prize?
2009-11-20 01:11:53
Depends who's nuts they were :D
2009-11-20 05:50:42
Ok, so, in the e-fed I'm part of now, I'm doing some great work and everyone loves it. My main gimmick has been that I'm terrified of Michelle McCool (basically reacting to her like a jobber does to the Undertaker.). So, Michelle is the manager of Christian in this fed and they have a stable called McCruel Intentions. So,then, I do a promo where I take So-Cal Val out for ice cream and she interviews me, from that point, Val and I become BFF. It turns out that Val was Christian's manager before Michelle and they broke up because she was kissing some guy (who Christian decided was me). So, now, yesterday, in an RP, without even consulting me, Christian and Michelle kidnapped Val and dangled her over a bunch of sharks at a warehouse. I made a very emotional RP saving her and then,today, Christian hypnotized her with a pocket watch and ran off with her. lol! NOBODY likes Christian/Michelle's RP work. Everyone is considering it a bit immature and I kind of agree. All this time, all I wanted was a beatdown from Michelle McCool in RP to help progress my character a bit (and justify B-Zero bringing Layla El in as a power-hungry manager.). So,the beatdown will be done tomorrow morning,it seems. I hope Christian/Michelle (played by the same 19-year old kid from the UK, of course) can make it look good. Now, I set to fight Christian at the next PPV, and if I win, I get Val back...and I'm walking away from that feud. I WILL win because...all of the matches are decided by the quality of RP work.
Post by: kayjaybarackus(398698)
2009-11-20 05:53:34
THOSE BASTADS!
2009-11-20 08:28:59
I know,and there's this girl there who plays an intellectual Australian diminutive pretty boy. She's the one that suggested I break it off with Christian/Michelle after the PPV and I'm inclined to take her advice, since she does the most enchanting, breath-taking RP threads I've ever seen in my entire life. They are so deep, soulful and consistently awesome. I wish that I was half the RPer she is (and have, of course, told her so.). I really hope we get to work together. Oh, and if you think my RPs are long, this girl puts out stuff longer than my RPs...just about every day...and it's all meaningful.
2009-11-20 08:39:54
I mean, to write a long-winded RP and be fairly silly, that's easy, but to write something far longer and far better, and be perfectly serious in tone, when you're a 19-year old girl...that is talent.

Oh, and after considering a Paramore song for about 2 seconds, I'm changing my entrance theme in the e-fed from Dashboard Confessional's "Hands down" to "Come Clean" by Hilary Duff.
Post by: Maria G(321600)
2009-11-22 06:18:24
Awww, how sweet! =)
2009-11-22 22:17:23
*hugs Maria* Well, don't worry, guys. Ms. Maria and I talked and, we won't be having quite so many VOW matches. We found a way to keep everyone's panties from getting in such a bunch. lol. Frankly, without me clinging to her like a lost puppy, Maria will finally be able to get to the SSWO,where she deserves to be. I, of course, will be able to get to PWO. We found a way to make it work. Of course, we'll still have a match now and then. ;)
2009-11-22 22:19:48
Some people were complaining in chat a bit last night, and, well, part of what they're saying is right. I won't say we've been holding each other back, because, well, there's not much else I care to do on VOW than match with Maria, but she deserves to progress and be in the higher league.
2009-11-23 01:34:58
:/
2009-11-23 02:01:04
*shrugs* They acted in the chat last night as if we were doing something wrong....as if...it concerned them. It's kind of funny, really, given all the problems VOW has, THAT became the focus in chat.
2009-11-23 05:50:44
I AM CONFOOZED
2009-11-23 10:14:53
I'm delicious!
2009-11-23 16:47:42
That's really all I'm going to say about it.
2009-11-26 08:39:37
So no more long texts to mess up my little mind?
SWEEEET ;)
2009-11-26 12:57:50
i am still confused that people were speaking in VOW chat. That requires people to be online. :/
2009-11-27 06:12:25
They formed a called a special meeting of the VOW chat senate just to address the issue. *giggles*
2009-11-27 09:41:42
I think it's them chat-bots acting up again!
Couldn't be anything else :)
2009-11-28 08:02:59
Maria and I have just barely been missing each other on VOW. :( It sucks.
2009-11-28 23:14:14
Can't believe that I got so down I dropped my guard again hit me! hit me!
Palpitations and goo-goo eyes, the transformation is sad and sickly
She pulled out a "Tyson" from out of the blue, and met with a sickening crunch

She got me... woah, she got me
She got meeeee...
WITH A SUCKERPUNCH!!!!!
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout