GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: B-Zero: One sad Panda
Post by: BZero(404275)
2009-05-08 22:30:07
*The scene opens upon a small bedroom. Panning around the room, one can see large stacks of manga and anime DVDs, multiple video game consoles (including a Sega Dreamcast that is open, and seems to be in the process of being worked on, since it has a few tiny screwdrivers on the floor around it), and, what one would probably notice more than anything else, Plushies. Gloomy Bears, Domo-Kun dolls and Hello Kitty plushes litter this room. The camera focuses on a medium-sized bed, covered by a Badtz Maru blanket, a bed that has a few more Hello Kitty plushes on it, and is where a somewhat overweight (but, otherwise, physically unremarkable) 20-something year old man is sitting. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a blue Pac-Man ghost on it, and, of note, what seems to be a size 18 schoolgirl skirt over jean shorts, and (what may even be more notable.) a light blue hood with furry kitty ears. He starts to talk to the camera*

B-Zero: So,..like, Hi, I'm B-Zero. Of course, you probably don't know me, I'm certain nobody in the VOW corporate office does, but....that'll change,...in time,....hopefully. I have...a rather pressing matter to address here, but, first,....a short introduction. Now, my name is B-Zero. The "B" stands for "Before", so what we have is "Before Zero". Now, this moniker that I've created for myself has a rather negative connotation.....as in negative numbers. You see, numerically,there's an infinite amount of numbers that are before Zero, but...the thing is,...they all add up to less than nothing. So, quite literally, B-Zero translates to "Less than Zero".

*B-Zero clutches an Angel Hello Kitty plush and takes a deep breath before continuing*

B-Zero: Ok, so, now on to why I'm here. Why...exactly...am I in the VOW? It's very simple,...first off, I'm here to bring a bit more cuddliness to the VOW, because the world could use a bit more cuddliness, you know. Secondly,...and,well,...,like, this is the point where I'm going to lose some of you, but just,....try to stay with me on this. Secondly, and probably most importantly, I'm in the VOW to prevent the "popular" people of this federation from walking all over everyone else. You know,.....being a tormented loser in High School,...being a total outcast, might not be the most fun thing in the world....but, it can be....an educational experience. It can open your eyes.
*B-Zero seems to clutch the Hello Kitty doll even tighter as he looks down a bit*

B-Zero: It's hard to imagine now that I once wanted to be one of them. I was never worthy the friendship of those preppies. I was always a freak to them......they could never.....give me a chance. Well,...now I'm here to rally against that sort of elitist mentality. I am.....a one Otaku....Anti-Preppy Task Force.

Now,...lastly,....there is Maria G. Maria G,...she's,like, so adorable, isn't she? I had the pleasure of having a match with her recently, and...well....the finish struck me as a bit odd. Let me, let me just play it back for you....
"
Maria G balls his fist and hits BZero right in the gut, making a Punch for 2.

Maria G puts BZero into a pin!

The match is over !!!"

B-Zero: Ok, now, Maria had survived my brutal, technically efficient finisher earlier in the match,...and then she punches me in the belly, I go down like a ton of Sushi....or a sluggish tentacle monster or something....and she gets the three count victory. Now, granted, this is going to make me more popular,...someone's going to post this footage on youtube and I'll be the funniest thing since that sneezing baby panda. That being said, though,....how many matches have you seen end with a punch to the belly? I've seen Kevin Nash use a taser gun, I once saw Terry Funk win a WCW Hardcore match by hitting someone with a rubber chicken, but I have NEVER seen a match end by belly punch before. That being said,...I can't help but feel like Ms. Maria had a bit of assistance. You know, she has this whole "innocent" thing working pretty well for her, but,...really, is she above using brass knuckles? Noone can say. I mean, even if I had complained to the ref, do you think a VOW ref is actually going to believe someone as kawaii as Maria-Chan would use a foreign object? I doubt it. Just...watch out for her, is all I'm saying. I know I'll want her to be checked for knux before our rematch.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2009-05-10 05:39:48
Just on a side note though...
Couldn't you just have said that the "B" stands for "Less than"? It would have saves you from typing 3 lines!
And more important, it could have saved ME from reading them ;)

Allthough I wouldn't have a whitty comment to give though :(
I would totally comment this one on the pottential youtube-video, as long as the boy in the vid has black hair, all emo-like ;) Would that suit the vision you had in your head when typing this?

I hope it does :D otherwise it would make me feel sad and depressed and all :(

Good to see you're back though :)
To bad there's nothing left for you to do in VoW... There's nobody left to bring cuddliness too! :O
No more popular people, no more preppies (whatver that may be :D) and no more...
no more...

well... just, "no more".
2009-05-10 18:54:15
Oh, B-Zero is definitely a chubby emo boy.
My merchandise is sold exclusively at Hot Topic. :)

I'm happy that it looks like the feud with Maria is going to work out.
2009-05-10 19:11:37
*the camera once again cuts back to B-Zero's bedroom*
B-ZERO: Al Snow,...The Brooklyn Brawler,.....Blue Meanie,...jobbing can be quite a noble profession. Winding up flat on my back on the mat faster than Gillberg fighting the Big Show, seeing Maria is certainly better than the view of some 500-pound wannabe boxer. I'll admit that being trapped in her "Lover's Knot" isn't the worst position in Professional Wrestling. So, yeah, Maria G utterly humiliated me in our rematch. She made me appear unworthy of being in the opening match on a high school gym fight card. Oh, Oh, judging by that match, raked with some barbwire by Sabu or Terry Funk would be far too good for me. *hugs a blue Gloomy Bear*. Then, when she was finished with me, she knocked me out cold with her "Seeing Stars" finisher. Maybe I'll win next time....and maybe I won't. Losing...isn't all bad, you know....at least,..not in this specific case *giggles like a giddy Japanese schoolgirl and then proceeds to wave one of the Gloomy Bear's paws*
B-ZERO: Have a cuddly day!
2009-05-10 19:16:30
I suppose B-Zero is a bit of a complicated character. I mean there's the Otaku thing, but,..under that there's also elements of both "Dark and Deranged" Era Mankind as well as the dorkiness of "Socko" Mankind.
lol. He's meant to be both funny and sad at the same time. What should make him even more interesting that my plan is to eventually make him a fan favorite! lol.
Post by: Maria G(321600)
2009-05-11 01:49:40
Sorry I keep beating you...but you keep asking for it =)
2009-05-11 04:14:58
Now you're going too far, maria :P
Kicking his ass and then mocking him!

You two be nice, now! :)
2009-05-11 17:56:50
*the camera focuses on B-Zero,sitting on his bed, hugging a Sonic the Hedgehog plush and rocking back and forth*

B-ZERO: Japan's Sengoku period, during the 1500's, was a time of warring states....of battles for control. Uesugi Kenshin was a Daimyo (that is to say, a territorial lord) of the Echigo province during this period.

Now, in his 1959 book, "Zen and Japanese Culture", Japanese Historian, Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki said this of Uesugi's beliefs:

"Those who are reluctant to give up their lives and embrace death are not true warriors.... Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined."

Now, I know that I'm a bit long-winded, but is it really so much worse than listening to Randy Orton drone on forever?
Anyway, maybe, "death" is a bit over-dramatic of a term for this situation, but,...think of it here as the death of the fans opinions of me, the death of my merchandise sales,...the death of....of...my campaign to bring cuddliness to the VOW. You see,dear Maria, I know that I am far outclassed by you. I know that In order to survive against you, in order to get myself over and sell some B-Zero plush pandas, I need to walk into that ring convinced that you will entirely humiliate and damn near break me,...without even really trying. If it's my fate to be beaten, crushed and dominated by you,...again and again...then so be it.

So, then, Ms. Maria, I will take some advice from the first hero I ever had, Hulk Hogan. I'm going to eat my vegetables, take my vitamins and say my prays (mainly praying that you don't put me on the injured list). If nothing else, my complete and utter destruction will entertain our VOW fans.

Have a cuddly day. *blows a kiss*
2009-05-12 17:35:40
*BZero is sent hurtling toward the ropes with an Irish Whip! A waiting and eager Maria G is waiting on his return trip with a hellacious Clothesline for 4!

Maria G performs a backflip off the top rope and does a Moonsault for 11, causing BZero to writhe in pain on the mat! You'd be in pain, too, if you just had your moon salted!

Match over : Maria G wins by knockout*

*B-Zero twitches on the mat, out cold as Maria's hand is raised in victory and she poses for the crowd. Coming to, B-Zero slowly makes his way out of the ring, grabbing one of his B-Zero Panda Plushes,and handing it to Maria and respectful bows to her before slowly making his way up the entrance ramp, seeming a bit sad, as the crowd chants at him "Nerdy Virgin! Nerdy Virgin!". *

*the camera once again opens on B-Zero's room as he's arranging several Gloomy Bear's on his bed*

B-ZERO: Well, it turns out that powerful things can sometimes come in small, unbelievably adorable packages. Coming to after that amazing moonsault you knocked me out with, I looked up at you, Maria, and simply realized that you deserve a better fight. The fans reaction to me,....well, is to be expected. To think that they would be ready to really understand what I'm about,...would be naive. Their initial rejection,...doesn't bother me. You, Maria, have motivated me to become a better wrestler. To spend more time in the gym, and in training, and...a little less time watching anime and playing video games.

I'm going to keep trying,though,..to keep trying to give you the type of respectable match that you deserve. Fighting you is simply the best ring experience I can get. Maybe, a few match down the line, when I lock you in my Killer Cuddle, the results won't be quite as laughable. Then, maybe a few matches later, I'll actually be able to get your shoulders on the mat for a three count.....that is,..if you don't kill me first.

*blows a kiss*
Have a cuddly day.
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2009-05-12 17:38:24
This is ground control to major Tom
You've really made the grade
and the paper's want to know whose shirts you wear
now it's time to leave the capsule if you daaaaare!
2009-05-12 22:40:03
Wow, my thread elicited a David Bowie quote. I'm kind of proud of that. :)
2009-05-13 11:29:59
i was stuck for what to put as a reply so i just listed the lyrics as i heard them, (was listening to it at the time) :p
2009-05-13 12:03:19
lol! Ok, I was trying to read into it. lol.
2009-05-13 12:33:32
As some sort of veiled insult or something?!? :p

In other news:
2009-05-13 16:30:37
Méh, I'm too lazy to read everything there, less then zero...
Shorter posts? :D

I R lasy fly
2009-05-13 17:03:11
Just read my posts, they're short and sexy like Verne Troyer.
2009-05-13 17:43:47
Yes, I know. They're long...and emo....and there's a feudal Japanese history lesson in one of them. The next ones will be shorter, primarily because it turns out that Maria doesn't love RPing in the forums. lol. So, there will probably just be something short here every couple of days (when we have matches). In addition, MariaKanellis (that's right, playing the same WWE Diva) recently thrashed me in her very first match (followed by a win over the Moscow Mauler, which, let's face it, is a hilarious turn of events),so, I might as well have matches with her,too (not covered here,of course, because then I'd have to come up with some sort of doppelganger storyline for the two). The way I'm working the angle is that Maria G is basically my Appolo Creed now.
2009-05-13 17:45:14
:) Yes, Wolf, as quite an observant veiled insult.
2009-05-13 18:04:00
Long-story-short, though, in the last RP I stated that my main goal in VOW now is to train and build myself up until I can give Maria G a good match.
2009-05-13 23:19:05
Hm i will consider reading this thread then.
2009-05-14 05:21:50
The "history lesson" part made me wonder off again...
But I'm on to you, zero!
You now make 3 posts in a row, so your posts seem shorter, but put together, they would still be too long to read!

Cheats, I tell you!!!

PLUS you get a higher-post count.
Allmost close enough to beat Peter himself! haha
2009-05-14 12:51:11
rofl!
2009-05-14 15:08:18
I'll be waiting for you =)
2009-05-14 16:54:30
:) Yup, the last KO was via Hurricanrana. I surrendered one of my fluffy blue kitty hoods as a trophy before the match. I did counter her "seeing stars" flying neck snap,though, which is a sign of improvement. :)
2009-05-15 04:35:32
:/
2009-05-15 22:16:14
Yeah, I do suppose that isn't a traditional Pro Wrestling macho male stereotype. lol.
2009-05-16 06:59:31
Wrestling?
Where? :P

I though it was all methaphoricly! :o
2009-05-17 17:56:19
All this time i thought this was Tennis :'(
2009-05-17 19:01:17
Hell no, hobbits don't play tennis, you crazy fart monkey! ;)
2009-05-29 20:18:45
*sits in a corner, sad that B-Zero has forgotten about poor little Maria*
2009-05-29 21:04:07
Oh, don't worry, Maria. I've been training. :) I think I'm finally ready to give you a half-decent match.
2009-05-29 21:50:44
;) It won't happen again.
2009-05-30 12:16:29
2009-05-31 19:41:33
*camera focuses on B-Zero backstage at a VOW show, selling his B-Zero Panda plushes from a small vending stand*

B-Zero: "Not to brag, but I just got back from shooting a couple Japanese commercials for a medium-sized chain of Ramen Restaurants. I must say that I was overjoyed,upon my return, to see that Maria G wanted a match, and I must say that we absolutely tore the house down. It really does feel like we went the distance this time. In that ring, we had something of the caliber of a Flair V.S. Steamboat, A Hogan V.S. Savage, or a HBK V.S. Taker, if you will. Of course, in the end, I still did wind up knocked out by an amazing superplex, but this is certainly the best match we've had so far. I couldn't be happier with it."
2009-06-02 01:20:52
I thought it was more like Hogan vs. the Brooklyn Brawler =)
2009-06-02 08:36:19
*giggles*
2009-06-02 11:26:39
Get a room =D
Post by: Scotland1983(398716)
2009-06-02 11:37:50
good to see you again b zero
2009-06-03 09:10:06
Nu-uh

Not my room!
2009-06-03 19:14:28
My room ;)
2009-06-18 20:24:10
*the scene opens backstage with B-Zero sipping from a rather large energy drink can*

"So....erm...it seems that I've moved on to the next phase of the LAW World Title tournament. Now, to be perfectly honest, I was expecting this. I was expecting a decent showing in the first match, but,...certainly not a victory."

*takes another seemingly-painful sip of the energy drink*

"Now, given the fact that I got this far, I doubtlessly have to start planning the title celebration ceremony. I've got to book some catgirl models, and start setting up interviews with various talk shows in Japan,...and see which J-Pop idols are available for booking on such short notice."

*seems to wretch a bit as he takes another sip of the drink*

"Now, I really don't think I would have had all of this recent success without Maria G. She's been absolutely selfless in our matches, giving me much needed training, some spectacular youtube footage and, of course, much needed pity from all of our VOW fans. I mean, would I have ever had been over with the crowd at all if they didn't watch me get absolutely decimated in the ring by VOW's most charismatic diva so many times? I doubt it. So, I'd like to thank all of the VOW fans for their kind-hearted pity, and I'd like to thank Maria G for the best training I could ever have."

*blows a kiss and then walks off, saying the following off screen*

"I've really got to stop endorsing Japanese energy drinks."
Post by: Bulldog Butcher(330287)
2009-06-19 03:17:02
This is what the forums have been reduced to? :'(
2009-06-19 17:47:12
lol. Hey, at least we're an active feud.
2009-06-21 18:56:28
Freud?
Sigmund?
2009-06-27 20:37:05
Active Food... mmmm...
Post by: Impacter(343349)
2009-07-03 17:19:18
OMG I HAZ TEH OVERKILL PERK IN COD4 I GOTZ MY MP5 RED DOT SO PWN AND BLUE TIGER AND I HAZ THE SAW ALL PWN WITH THE GRIP I PWN NOOBZ
Post by: Bulldog Butcher(330287)
2009-07-03 23:21:01
LOLWUT
2009-07-05 05:44:13
Damned, I need a beer after trying (and failing) to read that...
2009-09-02 01:01:24
He finally beat me =(
2009-11-05 07:01:04
Oh, don't worry, Ms. Maria. *giggles* After a couple months of celebrating I'm back to give you your rematch.
*blows kisses to all his fans and gets back to selling B-Zero plushie pandas*
2009-11-05 07:10:18
Now,...umm...do I feel good about pulling Maria's hair for the win? Of course not? Does Mr. McMahon feel good about that whole ugly...Bret Hart incident? Does HHH feel great about getting to where he is largely through backstage politics? Well,...they probably do, but going all 4th grade on Maria after we'd had such a great feud doesn't exactly sit right with me. That being said, I'd like to apologize and I'd like to say that I look forward to being absolutely destroyed by everyone's favorite Diva for many matches to come.....because, you know,...the fans enjoy it.
2009-11-05 14:20:04
Make her bend over like that again, and I'll buy you a beer ;)
2009-11-08 19:12:30
*stumbles backstage with a huge grin on his face*
"Well, for the first time in a couple months, I had a match with Maria G. Really, it felt pretty amazing. Let's face it, I entirely stole that win from her last time, but in this match I actually felt like I finally gave her some reasonable competition. I finally feel worthy of actually being in the ring with her. Err...now,...I do want to make one thing clear, to Ms. Maria and all my fans. I know I went a bit overboard with the 16 turnbuckle smashes,..please to do misconstrue this to mean that I'm becoming more vicious...or Heelish. It was simply a random spurt of ummm....emo aggression. I'm still entirely cuddly and my mission in VOW is still to make this federation a friendlier, more cuddly place. In the end, Maria still graced me with being finished off by a wonderful top-rope splash.

So, anyway, I'm back. I'm here to entertain everyone and Miss Maria once again has her entirely willing rag doll.

*blows a kiss*

Have a cuddly day.
2009-11-08 19:23:36
2009-11-08 20:17:07
*fluffs out his plush blue kitty hood a bit*

"I guess those sparring sessions with the Glamazon really payed off. Sure, I was a bit sore afterwards and she's not exactly gentle, but with that training, I was able to give Maria our best match yet!!! After taking so much time off, I fully expected Miss Maria to be enjoying the destruction of some other silly loser, but,well....she misses me. :D She so totally missed me. That fact, makes hanging around this dreary little indy fed entirely worth it. Sure we've had great matches, but knowing that she actually WANTS to put on a great show with me..it's like,..like having date for the VOW Homecoming Dance. :)

Ok, now, onto the next order of business. It would seem that the SPWA World title is...well....in the middle of a rather inauspicious vacancy right now. I mean,..like, if that title was put on David Arquette right now...absolutely nobody would be particularly surprised. Now, given it's currently limited amount of prestige, I would imagine that even someone at my level would have a decent shot at the title. Graced by Maria's infectious positivity, I do entirely plan on taking that title. It..would just be a good business decision. Sure, I can get energy drink commercials and mall appearances now, but...if I held the SPWA title...and actually made it worth something more than, oh, say the WWF Hardcore championship was, I bet I could even get my own anime series!! "
2009-11-09 16:51:07
Aaaargh, more text!
NOOOOOOES
2009-11-09 17:03:37
too much reading :(
2009-11-09 18:21:16
Ok, long story short....I hyped Maria G. I continued to hype Maria G....and then I announced my intention of going for the SPWA World Title.
2009-11-09 18:24:27
lol! You think this is a lot of text, in the SCW:Revival E-Fed, I have a stutter.
2009-11-09 21:21:11
You make me even more happy that I'm not in any e-fed :)
Thank you so much!!!
2009-11-10 02:18:53
Yup, my introductory RP over there was something the length of one of my usual posts..just to ask Velvet Sky for an autograph. That iteration of B-Zero is also a bit more soft-spoken, so there's less dialog but certainly not less text.
2009-11-10 11:02:32
Not less text?
Bummer :(
2009-11-11 02:39:42
Ok, two things of note...as a stipulation of my latest loss to Maria G, I'll now be wearing the turkey costume for the VOW Thanksgiving special (it's a tribute to the Goobledygooker,really...you have to respect a gimmick that horribly conceived) and secondly, The SCW e-fed seems to love my promos!
2009-11-11 02:41:49
I would also like to list my special moves in SCW, since this will one day also be my list of VOW Finishers.

-- FINISHING MOVE(S) --
-"Rubs n' Kisses" - Having his opponent down against the turnbuckle, B-Zero blows a kiss from his right to his left, across the ring to the fans, much like WWE Diva Maria might do during her entrance, before stinkfacing his opponent in the corner. The Rubs part of the move's name references the stinkface. .

- "Slumber Party" - B-Zero gets his opponent on the mat and then locks on a bodyscissors sleeperhold from behind.

- "Care-A-Lot Cuddle": B-Zero traps his opponent in a fierce rear bearhug.

-- SIGNATURE MOVES --
- "Blue Mist" - B-Zero spits a blue mist in his opponent's face

- "Unicorn's Dream" - B-Zero gets his opponent in a rear bodyscissor on the mat and then puts them in a Great Khali-style "Vice Grip" claw hold to both sides of the head.

- "The Power of the Kitty" - B-Zero hits his opponent over the head with a Hello Kitty plush. Since this has lead to a couple knockouts, it's rumored that the dolls are loaded.
2009-11-11 02:47:42
Actually, the Care-A-Lot cuddle will be the Care Bear Cuddle, since you can't have hyphenated finishers in VOW.
2009-11-11 09:19:59
stay tuned. I'm planning a BIG new RP thread for tomorrow. It will shake the foundation of VOW...or at the very least showcase a different aspect of my wondrous flair for the dramatic.

Tears..

..sorrow..

...a quest for vengeance.

Tune in next time. Same VOW channel,same B-Zero-dominated RP forum.
2009-11-12 19:17:25
Sigh :(
Why all the text!!!

Are you trying to let my brain explode?
Post by: Scotland1983(398716)
2009-11-28 19:59:26
Scotland1983 calls b-zero to congratulate him.

Scoland1983: Way to go in SCW nice to see you are doing well he then stops the call and watchs tv with Goku.
2009-11-28 23:16:30
Out of the misery
To wash my soul
Out of the ground with the new eight count
I never came to rock ‘n’ roll
Check in the mirror
And I don’t mind
Same old cracks in the face and glass
They’re just a little more defined
So I’m making a distance
Avoiding the business
And me?
In time, let it shine, let it shine

I wanna go where the people go, yeah
Take me there
Anywhere
Just so long as there’s an atmosphere
We’ll be round, round, round
Come on down
We all went down
2009-11-30 07:38:56
OMG, thank you! I really am doing well over at SCW. It's really awesome. I'm doing great promos and I have Layla El as my manager and So-Cal Val in sort of a best friend role. I'm winning matches and there is this really amazing 19-year old girl there who writes these poetic, soulful, stream-of-consciousness roleplays (we're thinking we might feud at some point. Her roleplays are far better than mine and often a bit longer.). I'm doing basically the same type of stuff I was doing here, but over there they seem to adore it. I suppose it's kind of like how back when Pro Wrestling was divided into territories, different wrestlers could get over better in different areas.
Post by: kayjaybarackus(398698)
2009-12-03 21:05:33
I dunno why but... People who post sub par roleplays on the VOW forum... The make me, angry? No... Upset?... No... maybe this gif will explain.

2009-12-03 23:33:19
Sub-par? Stop complaining, BZero is good, and if you don't like it don't read it, he doesn't need you flaming him.
Post by: kayjaybarackus(398698)
2009-12-04 05:31:15
Who said I was talking about BZero
2009-12-04 10:40:02
That guy with the hair.
Post by: mrpainers(417452)
2009-12-13 03:25:43
B-zero =D It's me Jonny! Man you don't half shoot out these roleplays =D

Hope your ite dude =D

Amazing roleplay.

Jonny Freeman.
2009-12-14 13:02:51
"and if you don't like it don't read it"
Like I do ;)
I react on it, but I don't read it.
Zero knows why though :) Allthough I like RP, his posts are sooooo loooooong, and I'm... well... lasy :P

And I have to laugh each time at the "That guy with the hair."-comment.
LEGENDIC WOLFSY FOR THE WIM!
2009-12-14 13:03:36
PS: about the caps in the previous message...
I'm not a total analphabetic... My RL-name is "Wim" ;)
2009-12-14 17:06:01
hehe xD
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout