--------------------------------------

High Flying Dwarf: Welcome One And All to the XWC

Crowd Roars

HFD Holds Two Belts up and two wrestlers, The M0op and Essal walk on

HFD "Say Hello to the First Two title holders ever"

Crowd Roars and HFD, Morey and Essal Wave and walk off
Post by: Apocalypse Now(67669)
2005-01-21 04:53:52
Apoc: "Hi all, and thanks for this great oppertunity. I am Apocalypse Now and I just thought I would let all the other wrestlers know now, that I am going to DESTROY YOUR WORLD!"

Crowd Roars!

Apoc: "And I just thought that I would say thanks to HFD for this, and show that I am going to have a great career here in the XWC!"

Crowd Roars as Apoc walks away.
Post by: Apocalypse Now(67669)
2005-01-21 04:57:17
Apoc: "Hi all, and thanks for this great oppertunity. I am Apocalypse Now and I just thought I would let all the other wrestlers know now, that I am going to DESTROY YOUR WORLD!"

Crowd Roars!

Apoc: "And I just thought that I would say thanks to HFD for this, and show that I am going to have a great career here in the XWC!"

Crowd Roars as Apoc walks away.
Post by: clan_man56(66776)
2005-01-21 04:58:13
HFD Walks Down to the ring with Apocalypse

HFD "As you All dont know, Apocalypse is now a Title Holder"

Crowd Roars and Cheers as the New Title Holder Lifts his Belt Triumphantly, HFD Claps and Apocalypses Music Plays

HFD "Apocalypse will Be Making his Debut on Sunday in a Triple Threat Match against The M0op and The winner of My Match"

2005-01-21 21:44:24
The Inferno Walks Down to the Ring With HFD

HFD: "My Friend The Inferno, Is joining the XWC"

Fans Scream

The Inferno "The Flame is Here!!!"

Crowd Roars

HFD: "The Infernos Debut is Tommorrow"
Post by: kranis(63924)
2005-01-22 01:40:14
***A huge behemoth of a man wearing an all black trenchcoat walks to the ring. A white moon with a beautiful brown hawk is on the back of the coat. The mnan carrys a Luisville Slugger aluminum baseball bat. He steps in the ring and says teh following:

Hawkmoon: XWC. Hawkmoon has arrived. And to set the stage for my return, Im looking for a tag team partner to dominate. maybe even take on the new team of Morey 619 (ooc: maybe a tag title match HFD?). Whose got the guts to team with Hawkmoon and become the most feared force in XWC?

Hawkmoon: I put this initial offer out. To a man, Ive fueded with throughout VOW. Someone whose fought me tough in every city we've brawled. Yes. Im calling you out HFD. Interested in teaming with Hawkmoon? Time to put our bad blood behind and start anew in XWC!!!!!
2005-01-22 02:07:02
HFD Walks Out And Picks Up A Microphone

HFD: "Maybe Its just me, Or your a Mind Reader...Let it be Known from this Day (HFD Produces a Belt) That The XWC Tag Title Has been Born... and hawkmoon, I accept your Tag Offer"

HFD and HawkMoon Shake Hands and Walk Off
Post by: smoott(65938)
2005-01-22 07:13:49
LATINO HEAT!!!!!!!!!
(misic in the background)

rey-REY MYSTERIO is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!

crowd goes wild

morey 619 is gonna bust ur sorry little butts!!!!
crowd cheers
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout