You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: Assault on XLW's commisioner Archangel
Post by: lazy(27024)
2005-01-18 09:30:41
*As Commisioner Archangel is walking with his "All-Star title" Jake Davis comes from behind with his bike moving at top speed and runs him over. He than looks at the unconcious Archangel and lifts him up and makes a Davis Bomb.

(OOC:I actually left on my own, but he had to be some idiot and act like I was fired by him.)

*Jake Davis than grabs a microphone.

JD-Oh look its Archangel. Well looks I was gonna quit anyways you see, XLW is no competition!

*XLW fans boo.

JD-I joined EPW now, and guess what I got a title shot on my first match because I was so good. Learn to know the competition!

*Jake Davis spits on Commisioner Archangel and leaves on his Harley Davison.
Post by: Necro Goth(48478)
2005-01-19 06:30:12
OK, I'm sorry, I just thought I'd put a story line in in there! Jesus, and oh wow, you got a shot in your debut, wow it must be a really important belt!

Allthough it is a shame really, I was gonna give you a World Title shot at Bloodbath but oh well, That'll have to go to some one else!
2005-01-19 10:57:10
(OOC: I wrote don't take it seriously lol, could've at least told me how I was gonna leave anyways, too bad I don't need an rp title in XLW, I could always rp for EPW or NWW(When I join.), which NWW has a lot better quality in their rps, no offense, but for an rp fed, you have horrible rpers. I wasn't trying in your fed.)
2005-01-19 11:53:17
(OOC: Don't take it seriously was in XLW rp boards, but he deleted it.)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout