You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: The New Beast
Post by: beggar(46408)
2007-01-23 22:22:15
Feeling a deep sence of satisfaction, not to mention several pulled muscles and bruises, Beasty crawls out of the ring. He lies next to the ring seeing the rest of the Bye-Bye Beasty rumble unfold http://vow.plit.dk/cgi-bin/vow.pl?_cmd=ShowTeamMatch&ChallengeId=25754
When only one is left, Beasty pulls half a cabbage out of his beard and hands it to Kishi.
Amid a great ovation (no, not ovulation!!!) Beasty, followed by the epileptic goat, the glowy red eyed rat, the fetish bat and the pygmee basketball team, staggers back to his dressing room/broom cupboard.
When he crashes into his room, he falls face first on the floor ... the floor says "ow!".
Seems like he tripped over a package. It smells of Heresy, the mistress of the Beast.
Beast decides to leave it until the morning.

All his beasties and the basketball team crawl into the beard for some mush needed R&R.
Beasty downs his 13th bottle of wodka end passes out.

During the night, strange things happen. An extra entry appears on the marble "LEGENDS OF VOW" wall, on its own. Frank the chiseler denies any involvement.
Strange noises can be heared coming from Beasties dressing room, stanger noises then usual. No one dares to go and investigate, lest they get lost in the beard.

In the morning, Beasty wakes up to find the package opened and empty.
"Nifty!" Beast screams "Heresy give beasty neat empty box!!!"
Beasty plays with his box a bit, then he gets down to breakfast (666 cl of fermented cabbage juice).
Later that noon (or when did you think Beasty gets up?) Beasty heads into the lockerroom to get some fighting done. He spots Maddogg. Beast hugs the mutt in a manly fashion.
Maddogg stares in horror at Beasty. Beasty concludes that Maddy needs a lentil cookie. He reaches into the beard ... and ends up with a hand full of shirt.
He rummages through his shirt for a moment (as in 57 seconds) but then he realises something's wrong.
He storms into the little boys room only to discover the mirror has long since been smashed and never replaced.
He smashes through the dividing wall into the little girls room. He shoves Candiv and Snowprincess aside and stares into the mirror.
He can't utter a single word (and for once that's not because he forgot how to form words with his mouth ... a regular occurance).
Staring back at Beasty is a butt ugly guy with dirty and torn clothes, a bushy head of hair and a dirty face. So far everything is normal.
Except ...
the guy in the mirror ...
is ...
clean shaven.
Post by: tbragu(97303)
2007-01-24 00:12:45
Beasty has opened Pandora's Box.
2007-01-24 22:08:16
- Hello and welcome to 'VOW digest', I'm Frank and this is my co-host Frank.
+ Hi folks
- Well Frank, there is only one thing on people's minds today.
+ Yes Frank, what WAS in those hamburgers yesterday
- Erm, the other only one thing, Frank
+ RIGHT, the Beasty thing.
- Yes, Frank, the Beasty thing
+ Alright ... yesterday The Beast had his long awaited bye-bye rumble
- won by Kishi
+ Yes, and The Beast was all set to return to his native America but ...
- Armenia
+ What?
- Armenia, he's from Armenia
+ You sure?
- *sigh* His name is the ARMENIAN Beast, he is Armenian, He is from Armenia
+ Not American?
- No, Frank, Not America.
+ That's odd, I was SURE he was the American Beast
- You'll have to excuse my co-host folks, I think he was piledriven on the head as a baby.
+ Right, ok, So, there was Beasty, ready to return to his native ...
- Armenia
+ Armenia, when, get this, he wakes up ... CLEAN SHAVEN!!!
- Yes, and since he was born with facial hair in place, this is the first time he's felt a breeze on his chin.
+ That MUST be chilly.
- Yes, Frank, and you have to know ... The Beast's beard has, in the past, resisted scissors, razors, sheers, machettes, a blow torch, a flame thrower and even high explosives!
+ Yeah, and a mysterious package from unknown origins, sent by Heresy is somehow involved. We'd ask the Queen of the rocks about it, but she's currently enjoying some much needed R&R.
- Erm, Frank, if Heresy sent it, then the origins are known.
+ *just stares*
- oh, forget it!
+ Well, there you have it, The Beast is still here, but the beard is gone
- And all those critters that live inside it haven't been heard from either since it happened.
+ So, will the Beast find his beard and finally retire in his native Americ ...
- *slaps Frank over the head*
+ Armenia!
- Better
+ I guess only the future will tell.

Suddenly, Beasty, wearing a Santa beard storms onto the stage, grabs Frank and screams at him, "Where be beard!?!?! Where be beard!??!?! Goat need Epileticipitee medicine! AAAAAARGH!!!!"
He pounds Frank's head on the desk with the fans counting to ten in the background.
Then, the massive moron drops Frank and screams another "aAAAAAaaaAAARGH" at the camera, licks the camera and storms off, taking half the scenery with him.
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2007-01-24 22:35:45
suepahfly gives beasty a cookie.
2007-01-25 02:00:53
lentil?
2007-01-25 07:26:49
what? no, just a twix-bar... or what? ;)
lol
Post by: tanya_r80(100278)
2007-01-25 09:51:51
Heresy slides the box towards beasty

"It isn't empty. Inside holds the wonders and horrors of the world."

Sighing heresy placed the box in his shirt pocket.

"The answers are in the box. You just have to find the key."

she paused for a moment looking at his exposed face and hid back a few tears that where tempting to follow and took two steps away.

"My poor friend, my poor poor friend." sighing she hugged him.

"I'll be here when you find your answers."
2007-01-25 18:08:56
*suepahfly flies of with the key*
2007-01-25 22:45:16
beasty looks at the box ... under the box ... in the box ... he sniffs the box, licks the box, shoves it in one ear and out the other, chews it a bit

beasty no find key!
2007-01-26 01:31:40
suepah hangs on the ceeling ad doesn't dare to move.
suddenly a spider crawls towards him...

beasty help little fly, beasty get shiny key!
Post by: m_carta(37500)
2007-01-27 04:53:24
The cabbages aren't ready yet.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout