WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Roleplaying
Thread: VOWSO (Virtual Online Wrestling Show Off)
Post by: qwertyu100(60456)
2005-01-08 06:51:50
Im The gm.This is a roleplaying show only.There is a show everyday except Monday And Wednesday.PPV every sunday.Sign up here.The following titles are here:VOWSO Title,Cruiserweight Title,and Show Man Title

Name-The Rocker(GM)
Weight-234 lbs
Class-Heavyweight
Finisher-Rock Slam
Post by: hammerin Hachetface(64154)
2005-01-08 08:05:48
*Stevie Richards lays down his pile of papers and pen after a hard days work. He has just ventured into the difficulties of starting his own Fed. He gets up, leaves, closes the door and leaves his building and Fed Behind***

***Suddenly, in the middle of the night eerie moonbeams begin to appear on the front entrance to Richards Fed. A huge man in a black trenchcoat walks up. The man is wearing a mask and holding a baseball bat. He swings and crashes thru the window. All that is heard is a faint whisper of the words....Payback time Richards.

The next 30 minutes is pure destruction. Richards office is first destroyed. Chairs torn to pieces, the desk is tossed out da window. The walls are painted with obscenuites.

The mask man then heads down to the center of the building and starts pouring gasoline everywhere. A match is lighted and tossed and one hell of a fire erupts. The place is burning down to the ground and the mask man does one last gesture. He paints a moon with a beautiful brown Hawk in the center on the sidewalk in front of the place.

Mr. X: Hahahahahaha. There will be no VOWSO. I guarantee that. VOWSO is closed.

*The mask man then exits right before the police and fire department find the VOWSO headquarters and arena burned to da ground.
Post by: qwertyu100(60456)
2005-01-08 08:16:20
Alright **** leave
Post by: smoott(65938)
2005-01-12 08:53:28
as steven richard sorts through the remains of his belongings he finds a note sealed in in an envelope adress to him..
when he opens it he finds a note wich tell him to meet at the nearest cemetary....

after work steven richards wanders to the graveyard, where on the gate he finds another message written by this mysterious person..

the note tells him then to go to the grave marked with no name, only the folowing words...R.I.P.
REST...IN...PEACE...

after searchin the whole cemetary he finds the grave wondering what the whole meaning of this is...

as he leans down to examine the tombstone a hand pokes through the earth and grabs steven..
as steven tries to back away with fear the hand becomes and arm wich becomes a shoulder.. and finally a man is sitting staring at steven richards with his eyes rolled into the back of his head...

Iam the undertaker....i wish to join the vowso so that my opponents may....REST....IN....PEACE!!!!!!!!
Post by: cookiejim(53331)
2005-01-12 09:10:42

Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout