GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: IDEA
Post by: neil00(78333)
2005-05-01 07:58:06
AP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS GAME AND 1 AP EVERY 10MIN IS NOT ENOUGH EVEN VOTING DOESN`T HELP.

MY SUDGESTION:

10 OR MORE AP IN THE HOUR.
MORE AP BY VOTING, MAYBEE 10AP EACH TIME U VOTE.
1000AP OR MORE AP 2 SAVE UP, INSTEAD OF 500AP.

IF NON OF THIS ARE GOOD ENOUGH, PLZ MAKE THE LOCKER ROOM CHEAPER. IT NOT EASY TO SAVE UP MONEY IF U LOSE ALL THE TIME AND GET MORE INJ.

AND IIIIIIIF THIS NOT GOOD ENOUGH PLZZZZZZ, GIVE US MORE MONEY WHEN WE WIN A TAG TEAM (RUMBLE), CAGE, TABLE, SINGLE, LADDER, LAST MAN STANDING AND TOURNAMET.

I HOPE U ALL GET 2 READ THIS, PLZ TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY IDEA.

PS:I HOPE U CONSIDER THIS PETER.

THANK YOU

BY

STUNN GUNN
Post by: Crosson(37742)
2005-05-01 08:08:33
the current system is fine IMO
Post by: Kueller(13231)
2005-05-01 08:23:24
I agree. Those suggestions would hurt the game
Post by: Version 1(26732)
2005-05-02 02:07:16
These ideas are great! Wait, why don't we make you get money instead of ap! I'm a genious!
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2005-05-02 02:13:37
Why can't we win a little AP back?
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-05-02 02:42:00
We do win a little ap back...If everyone properly votes then we can get alot of ap back at the end of each month. Hell if EVERYONE voted EVERY time they could(I realise that some people don't have alot of net access) then we can all get up to 3000 extra ap. That's enough for a fair few matches I think. Also if you have a good continious connection(Or a static IP) then all you need to do is vote continually and you can get another 3000 extra ap. The only people who actually complain about the amount of ap are newbs. Mainly because you don't realise how to reserve any ap, how to use this game for social means as well as just mindless gameplay. If the amount of ap was doubled or tripled that would cause more problems. The amount of legends would skyrocket and it would no longer become a special thing to retire. And even if the amount of ap was increased then there would still be complaints about too little as people are never satisfied, they would begin to think "We got the amount increased once, lets complain again!"

If you really need any extra ap then just donate. Spend your pocket money and help Peter out. If you aren't willing to do that then just survive!
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-05-02 03:00:53
Another idea: Why not play VOW less!!! If you log on half the amount of times you already do then you will have twice as much ap to spend per turn(Excluding voting) :)
Post by: Samuel Miles(38200)
2005-05-02 03:13:04
I Agree, PLAY VOW LESS!!!!!!

If you are complaining about the amount of AP is too less then it shows you are truely addicted to the game and need a time out from it.

I know that VOW is a great, fun game but even i have my limits to the amount of time i spend on it.

and the less amount of time you spend on it the more AP you have.

VOW is a game when you got nothing else better to do in your day, like when it rains, or your sick, or its early in morning or late at night or just got plain nothing to do.

Thats why im still in PWO after so long. cause im not on VOW that much cause i got things to do and that is how i save up AP because i PLAY LESS!

So if your complaining about how less of AP we are receiving then maybe you should PLAY LESS and be thankful for the amount of AP you are getting.

Another Idea: START DONATING (IT HELPS!)
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2005-05-02 05:09:15
Note: I just asked. I did complain in the beginning about getting more AP... but I have learned to manage my AP better for the most part, and I think this is sufficent. I can get several matches in a day (Non-injury days,) and I get in a couple of tag matches. So, I think it's fine. I'm a donator though, but I don't buy extra AP. I just get the 2 ap every 10 minutes, and I vote A LOT! :)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2105
Total Posts: 21809
Logout