You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Drawn Matches?
Post by: Lincoln(27675)
2005-03-21 20:59:20
What does anyone think of the possibility of a drawn match in VOW like sometimes happens in WWE with interruptions, disqualifications etc.

I reckon if it was a rare occurrence it would be very interesting and might introduce a roleplaying aspect as people would want a rematch.

I know it's a bit out-there but what do you think?
Post by: Brian Allan(45150)
2005-03-21 22:47:28
Not a bad idea at all, but it'll screw up the tournament matches. That's the only negative thing I see about adding this feature.
Post by: Lincoln(27675)
2005-03-22 17:45:10
Oh true... I never thought of that.

If it could be disabled for tourneys it would be very interesting.
Post by: Olympic Angle(75245)
2005-04-24 13:35:53
Bleh! No read in the homepage? It says: VOW is a place for roleplayers and non-roleplayers alike, so join today if you enjoy good, clean, wrestling action!

Good, CLEAN wretling actions! Otherwise Peter would've added Hardcore Matches you fool! Even in Ladder and Tables or cages u dont use the thing as weapon! Something that looks like it is 'Toss out of the Ring' in Cages, says 'tosses over the ropes and slams into the cage'. But it doesn't do more damage. Quit dreaming about Hardcore/cheating ways like Interference in VOW!

I also think that the Stable thing is pretty poor.... Stable battles hardly happens and takes too long. U hav to wait till all members accept...It may last over 2 days

Join an e-fed if u want roleplay storylines. That feature is also in this forum. RFWE had that feature after a suggestion by Kriegpaolo but RFWE got closed down. It was such a great site.
Post by: Version 1(26732)
2005-04-24 17:38:01
Erm... actually the reason why there is no Hardcore is because it is a family friendly game. And where is all this BS about good Clean wrestlinng from... :S

Stables are past their prime.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout