You are not allowed to reply to threads as a guest user.
WELCOME TO PLIT GAMES FORUM
GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Question
Post by: Impacter(343349)
2008-05-18 22:06:19
I have to go to Norway to visit some family for a month during the summer and won't hace computer access. Will my account be deleted or can I expect to still have it?
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2008-05-19 05:56:59
I'd wait for confirmation from somebody else - but I think you'll be OK for a month. If concerned, drop an e-mail to the Mod account though
Post by: pioneer ron page(386714)
2008-10-26 10:22:24
im not a staffer but have been asked by wrestler constantly about the game and how to get to around and things the web master or some staffer should answer, i mean, i can only tell this person what works for me, but my exp is surpassing his and still, challenging me, should i and/or can i help this person, if so, im afraid that it would perceived as taking advantage of the person, in life i like to help people, but im afraid it will also take me away from playing the game, hell, no disrespect towards this person, but i have spent 2 hours trying to explain where everything is at. can a staffer or someone with a way to get to one help me? what the hell do I do?
Post by: suepahfly(59692)
2008-10-27 12:05:32
What the hell are you talking about?
And what does it have to do with this dead topic???

Staffers are something completely different then mods.
And don't botter helping people that don't want to learn. They're a loss cause and will soon quit the game anyway, since they'd give up sooner or later...

Go have a beer instead ;)
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout