GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: What upgrades and tools would players like to have
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-11-20 21:54:22
Like multy chat with pg 13 and adalts chat too. my self i was just looking and seeing what people would like. any thoughts. stay on subject please.
Post by: detroit maniac(233270)
2007-11-20 23:14:48
I'd like that honestly. A couple of different chats. One for general, one for more adult conversations, perhaps even swearing aloud, to an extent, and maybe a roleplaying one too.

Just thought I'd share :)
Post by: lw09(314821)
2007-11-21 00:46:51
Heh, I will probably be the only one who would like this..

Maybe a 'Ignore' button? So if someone is annoying you in chat, you can ignore them where you can't see their posts. :\
2007-11-21 04:31:25
I'd like that honestly. A couple of different chats. One for general, one for more adult conversations, perhaps even swearing aloud, to an extent, and maybe a roleplaying one too.

Me too. but in the text version because my reader does not like flash or what ever the other text is.

'Ignore' button is a good idea too. its a shame the chat mods cant use it lol. they have to watch you all like halks lol. It would be nice if it allso followed over here in the forum as well.
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2007-11-21 05:39:54
Ignore button would be nice.

I think the different chats could possibly be used as an excuse to get out of chat bans. "Oh sorry, didn't realise I was in the General chat"

If there was a PG chat, there would have to be some way of stopping minors accessing it.
Post by: Dyna Mike Duncan(127082)
2007-11-21 05:45:07
I know - change the record :P - but I'd like to see a tool brought in whereby NEW players/accounts have to pass a simple test before they get their chat privileges granted. The test could ask questions based on the game mechanics (how to raise a challenge, navigate around the site etc.) and also be used to highlight the key rules when using chat.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the age specific different chat areas - open to way too much abuse and just asking for trouble.

The Mods have a hard enough time of it trying to maintain order on ONE chat box, let alone two or three - add different rules in to cover different chat areas and there'll be carnage
2007-11-21 06:03:38
The other thing that I'm sure a few people may like to see brought in is around the Tournaments - especially the Style-Specific tourneys and Tournaments in the higher leagues.

Players reaching the upper limits of their league should be given the option to remove themselves from any Tournies they've joined, but that haven't started and get some (if not all) of their entrance fee back
2007-11-21 08:39:49
has any one herd of OPEN ID. its a way of logging in with one password. I am sure you can have a way of logging in only as a 18 year old and keeping it going.

lol poor mods. I forget some ideas are nice to think about but i do see your point. but blocking\ignoring some one would be nice.

well if the torny does not run after a week a few extra Bots fill in the spots to make the tourny run. might be a way of it working.
2007-11-22 00:15:13
No AP Cap for non-donators? ;D

Being able to remove yourself from Tournaments is a great idea in my opinion.

Now I know I will be the only one to want this, A name change feature. I get bored with using the same name a lot, and sometimes would like a new one, without having to detach and lose all experience I have gained. Dont belittle my ideas please. :\

Edit: AP Cap thing was a joke.. -.-
2007-11-22 07:17:26
The removal of the AP Cap for donators is one of the incentives for non-donators to become donators, so I can't see that being changed :)

I like the idea of being able to change names easily though. This may also help new players who have incorrectly spelt their names etc
2007-11-22 14:36:45
Removing yourself from tourneys should not be an option. If you pay the fee, then its your responsibility to manage exp accordingly. However, if you're promoted before the tourney starts, then I can understand getting a percentage of the entrance fee back. In some ways, $400 back is better than losing $500 surely?

No AP cap.... please don't say that again.
2007-11-23 03:35:11
If you want you can contact Peter to get a name change. I did. I went from Hellspawn to Con. But! it does cost money but i can not rember how much. It takes up Peters time doing this but i do think his making a tool for this one day soon. even doing underline changing colour etc. dont know when but soon i hope. at this time i am loveing the new text in the matchs. well done boys. AP cap for ever LOL unless you donate!
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2007-11-23 04:57:12
I would like to set my staff once and never mess with it again. What I mean is have a tournament staff setting and an exhibition setting. You can set full staff for tournaments or whatever and then do whatever you want for regular matches without having to forget to turn off full staff and staff someone.

Also, to get rid of whiners who get staffed... Have it where you can set what staff level you will accept from. For example if you don't care what staff someone uses then everyone can send to you, but if someone has it set to doctors only... then people who try to send with full staff won't be able to.
Post by: camilorios26(228307)
2007-11-23 15:45:03
Add the percent to the profit of one player who lost or win against other player when they use more than docs in staff
Post by: Captain Stupendous(38517)
2007-11-23 17:50:27
"Add the percent to the profit of one player who lost or win against other player when they use more than docs in staff"

I like this idea.
Post by: Nacho Man(328076)
2007-11-24 18:23:35
I would like to see stable tournaments that can be in the game instead of having to organize it for days on the forum. There could be one for titles and one just to compete against another/other stable(s).
2007-11-25 02:16:40
i dont get it.

Add the percent to the profit of one player who lost or win against other player when they use more than docs in staff"

do you mean you get what money they would make? etc? explain. am lost.

ye Peter does not want weapons in the game. so make a char called lethal weepon! This way you dont brake any copy right! lol
Post by: camilorios26(228307)
2007-11-25 12:47:49
I mean, when you set up the staff, a percent of the money that you get in a match is taken, so my idea is when a player use more than docs in staff, the percent that he lose is added to the profit of the other player

2007-11-26 05:08:13
so if the players both go docs etc does this mean the looser gets a better pay out? if so na
Post by: Bulldog Butcher(330287)
2007-11-26 22:51:18
Something that tells what someones staff is before a match and maybe ability to change the base move for a special move(for a fee)
2007-11-26 23:54:52
a text stating yur staff level would be nice. i agree.

I mean, when you set up the staff, a percent of the money that you get in a match is taken, so my idea is when a player use more than docs in staff, the percent that he lose is added to the profit of the other player

why? If you loose to a player he has payed the price by takeing 0 cash. Why should you get it? all it would do is make newb bashers ritcher!
2007-11-27 19:43:22
Give the loser more money? Because they were staffed? I thought my idea was a bit crazy, but that is ten times more than mine. Staffing is a game option, turning it on takes more money, but our opponents shouldn't get more money. Plus it is more fun to staff, you get to see people whine about it.
2007-11-28 19:21:00
And seeing people whine makes you enjoy the game more? How sad, considering you Full Staff those who say Docs only..

I understand what is being said, and I actually don't think its a bad idea, but it being implemented into the game seems doubtful, because of Denzil's point about making noob basher's richer.
2007-11-28 23:04:50
I don't enjoy it, but it is pretty funny when they whine about it forever.
2007-11-28 23:22:53
Hmm winning and wineing about staff lol. its all part of the game. we could allways make a kiddys pool.
Post by: The Mad Hatter(237592)
2007-11-29 02:25:03
Denz, changing a name does not take time. Sure I am not specific to VOW coding. But to just about any coding, unless it was coded in a very odd way, changing someones name should be no trouble at all.
Post by: tbragu(97303)
2007-11-29 07:58:56
How about this for full staffers? If they do it, they actually get money deducted from what they have? If they exceed one hundred percent of winnings, they have to dip into what they have previously earned. It would be a quick way to teach staffers a lesson, and rework how tourneys are staffed.

I still say get rid of staff completely. Hard code docs level two, and dump the rest, stops the argument before it can start.
2007-11-29 12:43:31
"How about this for full staffers? If they do it, they actually get money deducted from what they have? If they exceed one hundred percent of winnings, they have to dip into what they have previously earned. It would be a quick way to teach staffers a lesson, and rework how tourneys are staffed."

Ah, that's an old idea that really should be given some consideration. I'd take it a step further and have the cost of the extra staff eat away the tournament winnings as well.

Full staffing the final round of a tourney? Be prepared to take a financial hit.
2007-12-04 22:45:23
its all players rights to use staff. full or not. You take hits all ready in VWO by entering into 5 tounys that cost 2500$ and there is no garantee of a win in any of them. as well add on all dmg to be healed and all the AP spent to heal as well. This is 25 to 30 ap per healing in each match. This costs money. If you just want the title and dont care about what it costs to win well its fine for you. But some of us do like to make money before our stats get crippled at 5700 exp. now Joker just brought his 20 th spec. 99000 to buy it. There is alot of tounys helping him pay for it. His not unbeatable because Con and Mike\madog beet him often. so how about just leaving staff as is and just show what the other players staff is. then its up to you to fight or not. this is the main thing to fight or not to fight! Pizza is a good question.
Denzil
Post by: ocelot(76)
2007-12-06 11:59:46
Not really anything new, but since the match text was upgraded its gotten better, but someone please disable the text for a move if its specialized.
Post by: MuayThai13(165631)
2007-12-08 20:50:54
Option to change the background turquoise color :P

2007-12-12 04:56:23
is this because player speshals are not real moves etc? since the new text has come along i see what you mean. might be nice to have a option of real text or speshal text. i agree. good idea.
2007-12-15 08:58:05
is my text getting threw to my own thread. am hopeing so. lol i might be banned. I dont know but i think old names or char names as a choice would be good. I like some of the new text my self. not sure about the goose lol
Post by: gotta catch them all(337651)
2007-12-15 21:11:13
i would want non-donating wrestler to get a cap of 2500 for ap like the way the started
Post by: detroit maniac(233270)
2007-12-16 13:04:42
You do realize that the reason for the 500 ap cap is to get us to donate, so don't whine about the cap.
2007-12-16 19:08:12
ap cap is to make you donate. yes.

if you donate you have no cap. its nice you can play for free so i do not see the problem.

Peter could just give all new chars set stats and no option to max them out till you raze your exp. or get a stat damaged of course.

in the old days all stats where 0. no staff. you just fought made money and maxed stats. simple. so i have more respect for the low id guys. but i dont thenk a cap increes will help donations . donations is what keeps this game going. if you get a bounus because of it awesome.

now what about other stuff like colour or tools etc. you can set your brouser to any colour you like by forcing it to your own colour skeem like i do. black background with white text. just click on tools in ie7 and click on color. then use your own.
2008-01-02 09:59:45
A couple of other thoughts I had ..

1) Stables - a link directly from the Stable on a Player's Profile into their Stable. So, when you look at anybody's profile, you can click on their Stable to look at the members etc. without having to trawl through all the Stables on the Stable List page to find it.

2) Forum upgrade - maybe to something similar to an e-fed site design. This would enable the Main Mods to lock certain topics (Rules, Announcements etc.) which I don't think is an option on the current Forum
Post by: jmallonee(34807)
2008-01-03 07:42:08
I would like no ap cap,

no moderators,

open ended game like it used to be, no forced retirements,

a new forum,

no ads,

free ap,

no staff except docs.

the ability to set staff for myself and my opponent when I make a challenge.

cheat codes.

ability to noob bash.

if I hold a belt make 500 ap a day for as long as I hold the title.

the ability to send ap to who ever I choose.

the ability to send money to who ever I choose

no limit on how many wrestlers I can have

and a sense of humor
Post by: yar(35506)
2008-01-03 18:31:17
I dont know what needs to be done, but something sure does. VOW is only a shadow of what it once was and could be again.

I think one problem is finding people to fight, maybe having NPC that a person could challenge a limited times each day at a reduced exp per win say 3 exp per win would solve this and a max of 5 challenges a day.
For those people that cant get very many matchs for whatever reason this could help relieve the frustration.
2008-01-08 10:15:31
Nice to see hospital kept Jim's sense of humour. Up until the end, I thought he was being serious.

NCPs wouldn't be too hard to code I don't think. Maybe have them on a sliding scale so that you can choose the difficulty of the NCP which in turn varies the amount of fame. Also, have them set at various experience points (e.g. 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000 exp) -- maybe vary that slightly so there are only 4 or 5.

An example could be like this:
Experience: 2000 (cannot be changed)
Style: What it says on the tin
Damage Modifier: 0 --- 5
Special Moves: 0 --- xxx (Set a realistic cap on each NCP, we don't see 2000exp characters walking around with 20 specials)
Known Moves: 0 --- xxx (Again, realistic boundaries) --- the engine would then pick x number of random moves to give to the NCP, they could be a sub master or an all rounder. It's luck of the draw.

**Optional extra** Staff: OK, just an idea but maybe you want to see how you fare against someone with full staff

Which becomes:
Experience: 2000
Style: Technical
Damage Mod: +3
Special Moves: 4
Known Moves: 55

Staff: Docs 1 both sides

This might give a fame to the NCP of 800 since it is an above average difficulty character.

I agree on the 3-5 times a day challenge as this would still encourage player-player interaction, but would also allow people to test themselves against these "masters".
2008-01-08 11:38:54
I'd also like to see an Xp/Win ratio 'sort' on the Player List and on Player's Profiles :)

It would be a quick way of seeing who is 'bending' the noob-bashing rule (especially in LAW) and may help the Mods enforce the noob-bashing rule more simply!. It may also put a stop to these players who are taking 80/90/100+ WINS to get promoted into SPWA!!

I know a lot of players will disagree with this point of view - after all, if the noobs are daft enough to accept fights from or challenge players of much greater experience, then 'the deserve everything they get' - BUT .. the noobs being bashed won't stick around to carry on playing VOW, the bashers cry when they can't get matches once they hit SPWA because a lot of experienced players won't fight them (and the loads of moves their bashing has bought them) and VOW suffers because of it!

Without new blood coming in, being helped to progress instead of being taken advantage of CONTINUOUSLY, then the situation will just get worse.

Yes - if the noobs refuse to listen to advice, then it is their problem - but how many of us actually offer advice (even after accepting their challenges, if not before)???

Anybody whose XP/Win ratio falls below 3.0 should be named + shamed as a BASHER!!! (Especially in LAW/SPWA)
2008-01-08 12:47:42
4.31 is my xp/win ratio so I am happy that I am not a basher. although deep inside somewhere I truly want to be the basher :o)
2008-01-09 10:21:40
Summary so far:

1) Chat: - Multi-Chat facility
- different chat areas for general discussions, Roleplay etc.
- different chat areas based on age of players.
- 'Ignore' facility to allow players to stop seeing some players' posts in chat.
- test for all new accounts to activate chat function (rules, game mechanics etc.)

2) Tournaments: - Option to remove yourself from Tourneys that are yet to start or a percentage refund to players promoted before the Tourney(s) they have joined have started

3) Name Change facility - option to change Player Name.

4) Staff: - Auto-Setting for different scenarios (eg Full Staff for Tournaments/Docs Level 2 Only for others).
- Option to set Staff Levels that you'll accept matches from. (Challenges you've raised won't be able to be accepted until opponent has met requirements/Challenges received will give a warning when opponent has Staff Levels set above what you will allow)
- Show players' current Staffing Levels on Profiles
- Full Staffers should LOSE money in fights (3 x 35% = 105% of Match Fee taken)
- Cash taken by Staff to be added to Prize Pot of opponent (eg Player has Docs Level 2, taking 35% of his prize will be given to opponent)

5) Stables: - Option for Stable Matches/Tournaments without having to use Forum to create them
- Direct Link to Stable Page from Player Profiles

6) NPC/Auto-Bot Wrestlers: - Server-owned wrestlers, set at different levels/XP to enable those having trouble getting matches to have a few fights a day. Limited number of matches (5??) per day allowed against these NPC's at a reduced XP gain for beating them.

7) XP/Win Ratio added to Player Sort facility

I've ignored all the calls from non-donators to increase/remove the AP Cap!!!
2008-01-09 10:34:45
And .. my impressions on the suggestions above :)

1) Chat: I see no need to split Chat into various forms. The RP facility in VOW3 Chat was hardly ever utilised anyway. As long as people stick to the Chat Rules, there isn't a problem (altho, I will say again that the rules should be made more visible) Block/Ignore facility would be useful though.

2) Tournies: Automatic refunds (even part refunds) on promotion for all tournies joined yet to start would be a plus point. The ability to remove yourself from tournies - I'm not so sure on this one now.

3) Name Change Facility: Should be straightforward I'd have thought - but put a VOW Dollar cost on it.

4) Staff: Staffing issues would be resolved (in the main) if the current staff levels players have are clearly displayed on their profiles.
Adding Staffer's Cash to the prize money of their opponents would just encourage the noob-bashers even further (as well as taking away the wages of those hard working Staff members being used!!)
Full Staffers should have to PAY for the privilege of using ALL their Staff - so a 5% reduction in their Cash Pot would be a good idea

5) Stable Battles/Tournaments - good idea - if the Tag Team Tournies ever happen, this could be an extension of that.

6) NPC's - never really having had much difficulty getting matches/using my AP, I'm unfussed about this idea. Strict controls would have to be brought in around this tho - Maximum of 5 fights/day against the NPC's (5 Fights total, not 5 Fights against each NPC) not to mention what would be in place to stop a PWO/SSWO/VWO wrestler fighting the SPWA NPC 5 times in a day for easy cash?
2008-01-09 14:44:26
"Full Staffers should have to PAY for the privilege of using ALL their Staff - so a 5% reduction in their Cash Pot would be a good idea"

But then you just see a rise in people going 1/2/2, I do that and usually the money I make from a few rounds is enough to cover stat and R&R costs.

---

NCPs could be a good idea, but not a necessity. If nobody is online then use the player list and send that way. You might get 70% declines, but then you know who to avoid (or pester with more matches to decline).
Post by: legendary wolf(38655)
2008-01-13 03:05:59
NPCs? :s
2008-01-13 09:32:01
Non playable characters.

otherwise known as bots and macros. Simple programmes added into the game to simulate the actions of real life players.
2008-01-13 17:59:30
Yeah i know, i was just seeing if you meant NPCs, cos you put NCPs, and it confuzzled me :)
Post by: NWO(138805)
2008-01-21 10:19:52
I would like to see an upgrade to the PG's aerial stat. At least to something reasonable. I understand the need to balance the stats, but PG's are the only ones with almost no chance to hitting aerial moves. Plus it cuts out a good portion of moves one can buy before retirement, and be successful with
2008-01-21 11:47:36
powergrapplers would be too powerful if they could use aerial moves better than they do now. all wrestler styles need to be competitive with each other to some extent. if pg's could use aerial moves it would basically eliminate the stiffneck class. what would be the reason for anyone to play a stiffneck if the powergrapplers had an even more potent offense than they do now? their lack of an aerial offense is what levels the playing field. just my opinion. I am sure there will be people that agree and disagree
2008-01-21 13:56:02
PGs are at their weakest at the very end of the game. PGs are plagued with infrequent Aerial moves that stand a high chance of getting countered anyway, while everyone else is able to beef up their Aerial move arsenals and enjoy moderate success.

As a result, the PG's performance will see a steady decline the further into the game as the PG gets outdamaged on a more frequent basis. While all the other styles are able to maintain a consistent level of performance from beginning to end, PG is the only style that is characterized by a strong early game and a weak late game.

Maybe the following steps could be taken to balance this deficiency out:

1. Reduce Strength stat
2. Increase Aerial stat
3. Increase damage bonus
4. Increase failure rate
2008-01-21 14:25:50
To some extent, I agree that PG are under powered, while at the same time, I disagree.

PGs damage bonus of 15% should more than easily make up for their ability to "miss" aerial moves. In my experience as a PG, I found that aerial moves weren't the detriment that most say they are. If you buy smart, you can build a PG who is quite decent with Aerial moves. The problem I see is too many people automatically go out and buy the "best" aerial moves; inc. Superplex and Flying Neckbreaker. The first of these two moves is totally dependant upon your aerial stat, it has no modifier what so ever. However, something like Flying Clothesline and Flying Shoulder Block (not Breaker) hit often as they have a high modifier.

Make any adjustments to the stats and you get a glorified Stiff Neck.
2008-01-21 14:43:11
Well from retiring a PG, I know I will never play another one cause in VWO they become useless in my opinion due to the low areial stat, I dont think it should be a big stat but atleast match other styles so it is usable.
2008-01-21 18:06:03
1. Ben's post confused me.
2. We need a new style xD
2008-01-22 06:58:55
As long as you build a PG well, not having the Aerial moves shouldn't be a problem - at least I didn't find it that way with mine anyway. Even manages to win a few VWO Tournies + a Title with him after buying half a dozen Aerial moves.
2008-01-22 08:57:49
you guys can justify it all you want, but common sence tells you if you have a stat that is very low then all the moves in that catagory will suffer. PG's are good in the early going but suck in VWO unless you buy all aerial moves at once.
2008-01-22 09:05:01
Power Grapples aren't underpowered IMO. I think that they actually overpower up until high SSWOtoretirement which is where they start lacking.
2008-01-22 12:06:17
A lot of players build wrestlers for specific match types - not buying the sub/pin moves if doing mainly LMS etc or concentrating on buying the pin/sub moves if only doing Singles for example.

A lot of players with non-aerialist type wrestlers don't bother improving their Aerial stat (and even Sub stat) until they are ready to start buying those move types.

To me, a PG and their Aerial moves is just an extension of this.

I admit, waiting to earn the cash to buy the aerial moves so you can retire can get a bit frustrating, but it's all part of the tactical side of the game when using a PG
2008-01-22 16:25:40
Fun Fact: If one were to postpone all Aerial move purchases until the very end, it would then cost $210,415 to buy the remaining Aerial moves in one shot and retire at 5450 exp.

I still stand by my idea of increasing the PG's damage bonus, but making the PG get countered more often.
2008-01-22 17:23:38
more stats, :)

-Totals of win/loss like on VOW3.
-Exp per win shown on profile, easily done, EXP-Losses/wins=EPW.
-All of the playerlist sorts fixed, such as LMSwins and whatever it is that doesn't work.
-More insentive to vote, most people complain about aps now and don't vote, so bring back the individual voting contests(where whoever vosts most gets most ap and whatever) and also teh voting contests where if we COLLECTIVELY vote over a certain amount on a certain site we get like 500aps like we used to. the voting thing is needed cos it helps keep the game running with new members from advertising.

Which brings me to my next point, advertising, never, in my entire time surfing the net have i ever seen a VOW banner on any game (except this one) i play or site i've been on. We need links, connections, banner swaps with wrestling community sites, aswell as other online games that dont share our genre, get VOW out there to the people xD
2008-01-22 19:57:49
As a matter of personal interest ...

Does the total maximum stats of all wrestler types equal the same figure? (If you add the Max Possible Str, Sub, Tech + Aer scores in VWO before ageing together for all wrestlers, do they come to the same figure?)

Not something I've looked at myself.

I'd assume they would, and if that is the case, then to level the playing field in VWO, IF a PG's max Aerial stat was to be increased, then it would only be fair if his other stats would be decreased to compensate for this.

But I still think it makes it more interesting playing as a PG with it set the way it is now :)
2008-01-22 20:44:36
i think i counted once, but i have no idea what the outcome was xD
2008-01-23 06:09:45
Very helpful - as usual :P
2008-01-23 10:55:43
That's what i'm here for :)
2008-01-23 13:43:48
I've retired a PG, and it was tough, but once you get up into VOW and you have a majority of the aerial moves they just don't show up that much.

The point I guess I'm trying to make is that as a PG you are basically restricted to three move lists. With a crappy aerial stat you would be advised to stay away from those moves until later in the game. As for all the other classes, they have a decent aerial stat so they have more options. Especially if you do alot of LMS and buy high damage moves. Sure a PG has a damage bonus, but when your opponent has all the same moves you do plus 5-10 aerial moves it tips the scales
Post by: Craig(170136)
2008-01-23 15:56:35
Who gives a dam?

Quit crying about a game all the time and get out the house more often
2008-01-23 18:09:20
Craig, maybe you should get IN the house more. :P
2008-01-23 20:47:16
In reponse to the equal stats question:

Tech = 134
Aerialist = 133
Trad = 132
SN = 126
PG = 123
(Taken at 0exp maximums and neglecting con of 75)

Removing the lowest stat, indicated in brackets:
PG (air) = 114
Tech (air) = 105
Aerialist (str/tech) = 103
SN (air) = 102
Trad (air) = 99
(Poor old trads)

Stats at their peak (circa 5550-5700exp), minus lowest stat in brackets:

Tech: 231-235 (181-185) -- (potential difference of between 0 and -4)
Aerialist: 230 (178)
SN: 217 (176)
PG: 209-213 (195-199) -- {potential difference of between 0 and -4)
Trad: 212 (168)

Please note the PG and Tech data were based on players 1 con below the 131 max, and so had 1 extra stat potential added on.

So from stats, it is Traditional wrestlers who have the lowest stats, although PG are very close to the bottom as well (possibly being the weakest, I'm not 100% sure on their final stats).

However, if we remove the aerial stat, we see that Trads are by far the weakest character stats wise. Now, given that they have no one stat higher than the other and that they don't have a style bonus which helps them in non-single match types, it could be said that Trads are actually the style which are at a huge disadvantage.

Trads = VOW Underdogs :D
2008-01-23 23:02:36
Trads are a non-donator's best friend and are my favorite wrestlers by far.
2008-01-24 07:25:40
there is now gonna be a huge surge of techs from our good old constant detachers.
2008-01-24 10:08:24
In response to Craig, I hardly play this game at home. I'm usually at work! HA! LoL
2008-01-24 19:46:40
Trads are cool. They can make heaps of fame quickly if you're a donator. A surge of techs?! Unlikely.
2008-01-25 09:45:43
This thread is like the longest EVAR! xD
2008-01-25 10:19:29
lol Craig. Go out side and have a real life!.

Well its to hot! 44°C today.

My thoughts on trads. Yep no bounus on any match type bar singles. its tuff. Lowest stats of all . yep its tuff. Been able to buy all moves apart from air moves and the best of the best moves for your char knowing there all = in hitting. awesome. The air stat for a trad is not shabby as well. You can build a nasty trad. I have seen it done. but it was done by players far better than me.
2008-01-27 10:17:01
I really like my trad they are alot fun, but they are not for the squimish lol
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout