GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: more matches
Post by: Danny Scoono(64737)
2005-01-22 05:15:19
I think more matches should be added, stuff like First blood, hell in a cell, hardcore etc. what do u think guys
Post by: Kray(52284)
2005-01-22 06:06:27
There have been so many posts about this but everyone has been shot down, Hell in a cell is pretty much Rage in a cage, the only way it could be modified is that it was a pinfall cage which isn't really much different from now.

First blood would be the exact same as a ladder match only it would have a different finish and probably more injuries(Due to the fact someone has to be cut open for a win).

Hardcore would have to give out alot of injuries and weapons would do a severe amount of damage, and what about the weapons? Would they do different amounts of damage in other words just be more moves? And would you have to buy the better weapons or choose one as your signature beating item?

Extra matches would only bring very short term interest and would probably span out to LAW being the only league fighting in them as most would see them as needless considering most people only fight singles as it is.
Post by: Div(17156)
2005-01-22 08:27:59
Peter is wrecking the game..

So many good idea's but just coz he doesnt like them he doesnt add them.

He is so tight its not funny.

I reckon new matches would be mad.. but no Peter doesnt like the idea so his not gonna add it.

I reckon my idea of being able to change you name is a mad as idea. But he doesnt like it.. how tight is that.

I got over 14 Yes' for my idea and he is so tight he doesnt wanna add it and to make it worse he is ignoring me on MSN.. i think
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21813
Logout