GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: Big Noob with Little Suggestion
Post by: detroit maniac(233270)
2007-08-28 20:34:24
Greetings Everyone, As the title states, I am a big noob. But I come in peace to bring light on a small suggestion, with this new move tree thing, I thought I'd suggest something about pins. Like in wrestling, a lot of aerial moves are usually followed up by pins. So I'm saying that if we specialize an aerial move, we have the option of adding a pin after it. Of course it would cost some money. It could be at a set price of $1000 or $2000, or it could be based on a percentage of the moves price. It doesn't have to be limited to aerial moves though, it could be on tech and strength moves too. If you want to pin after a Dragon Leg Screw, you essentially could. But it would probably have to be limited to moves that don't already end in pins, maybe subs, and Toss out of Ring, since you cant pin out of the ring.

Again this is a suggestion, I wouldn't know how coding works. Negative criticism welcome, but I'd like positive more :D
Post by: tbragu(97303)
2007-08-28 22:01:07
For me, I don't think this will work. Totally changing how the moves work is counter intuitive to be honest. Every move in the game already has a pin chance along with it. That is the niftyness of getting a pinning move, you get a higher chance.
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-08-29 07:07:01
LOL ADD Pins to lms lol! i wonder who is playing a trad right now lol!
Post by: detroit maniac(233270)
2007-08-29 09:37:13
LOL, You would only get the pin in singles. Like if Northern Lights Suplex/pin was spec'd, it would only end in pin during singles, not the other match types.
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2007-08-29 10:30:58
Each move already has a pin %age attached to it (read the matches closely), but only 9 moves have guaranteed pin chance afterwards.
Post by: denzil(82151)
2007-08-30 04:43:45
I am beeing farseses and what ever that word means i am jokeing about lms getting a pin win. i do know this lol. just having some fun with ya.

I know there is only one way in lms. just like tables ladders and cages. singles and rumbles are the only two that have multi win options.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout