GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: New Tournament Setup
Post by: slangi(11441)
2006-03-10 03:55:54
Ok I wona belt so I got to see it in action thats cool icant enter the next one and lost the money i entered with. But the problem comes up later how do you know when you're gonna lose the bel;t because the title match and next round both start in the same day. And you might always consecutively defend the belt for a long time. Therefore its a giant waste of money and then somewhat time once you do lose when youre not even a part of the next round and have to wait for another cycle. Proposed revamp on this situation? Let the champ auto enter the next tourney as soon as they lose the belt as long as theyre still in that league and able to fight for it. Its fair that way in compensation to make up for sitting out completely for x number of times.
Post by: lazy(27024)
2006-03-10 12:45:14
I think champs should always be in each tourney for free as an advantage.

Wrestler A is champion
Wrestler A is paid back money if he put it in the next tourney
Wrestler A is auto put in tourney
Post by: Limerick(56750)
2006-03-12 03:56:51
Didn't Peter already stop champions from entering tourneys for which they're already champion?
Post by: lazy(27024)
2006-03-13 04:15:07
Yeah but if they sign up for next tourney they lose the money...
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2006-03-15 18:17:32
I don't see the problem with the former champ sitting out one tournament after losing the belt, but I do see your point. And maybe since they're already champ the option shouldn't even be there for them to enter? That way they won't lose their money for nothing.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21814
Logout