GUEST()

Reply to Thread
Return to thread view
Return to main page

Forum: VOW Development & Design
Thread: An Odd Thought To Increase Competition
Post by: Bret Hart(73101)
2005-10-27 16:55:32
I was thinking of a list to show who the top 25, or so people closest to retirement are. Maybe top 100, and tell us how many moves they need. This can bring more competition, like races to see who retires first. :)
Post by: The Legend Killer(21778)
2005-10-27 17:02:12
Why? It eliminates the mystery as to how many moves a person has to buy. Sometimes, it might be better not knowing how many moves a person has. Also, there is no real way of knowing who is closest to retirement - someone may need 5 moves and they are massively high prices, where as someone else may need 25 moves, but needs the same amount of money as the person who needs 5 moves. Also, this list would be forever changing aswell (making it confusing).
Post by: Lincoln(27675)
2005-10-27 21:34:15
Interesting concept... but I agree with LK.

What about Brian Allan, he'd stuff up the list? He can retire, but won't.
Post by: Brian Allan(45150)
2005-10-27 22:08:34
Damn that BA, always putting a spanner in the works!

As for the idea? Yeah, what's the point? It's not that much of a strategy game when you hit the higher tier of SSWO. Everyone pretty much has the same move set, and it comes down to luck. So even if it was implemented, it's not like it'd be much use at that stage in the game, hell...even in other leagues it really won't be. That's what brings VOW down, no real strategy in the game, so people can't really invest their time into it by thinking up ways to scout and ultimately beat their opponents. This isn't a VOW 3 suggestion thread though, so I won't really go into all of that here.
Post by: Version 1(26732)
2005-11-12 01:19:01
"like races to see who retires first. :)"

The donaters obviously. Not a hard question.
Reply to Thread

Total Users: 581
Total Forums: 20
Total Threads: 2106
Total Posts: 21812
Logout